Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 saw2813

It's been two weeks since I placed an order with Yuki and i'm still waiting for an email looking for payment of my order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Dave2k10 wrote: »
    Got 6 jerseys from yukijersey today. Im a jets fan so I got LT in white, already had the green jets and Tebow. 3pats and cardinals are for friends, and Titans is for myself, had johnson on the back.
    When did you order them Dave? If the delivery times aren't too long I still might order some for Christmas presents, and some for myself obviously! Did you get stung with import / customs charges etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

anybody know a good site to pick up NCAAF jerseys specifically Hawaii Warriors & Texas Tech jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

check out tara jersey but they have a limited amount, i got a usc jersey.

tarajersey got me in less than 2weeks so id recommend them if you want jersey b4 xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭basillarkin

manafana wrote: »
    check out tara jersey but they have a limited amount, i got a usc jersey.

tarajersey got me in less than 2weeks so id recommend them if you want jersey b4 xmas.
    tara jersey are ok, they took a week and a half to deliver two jerseys to myself but be careful with sizes as i got the smallest size available but they are still to large.

• Advertisement

I notice that JJB Sports now sell NFL tops on their website, and presumably in store, for the cheap price of just £55 / €65! :eek:

I doubt they'll be getting many purchases at that price.

They have 3 stores in Dublin, one in Limerick and one in Dundalk though if you're interested, and 19 around Northern Ireland too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The official NFL online store is offering 20% off all orders for the next 10 hours. The discount would just about cover you if you were hit with VAT upon delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moanermufc

i really need help i wanna get a vick eagles away jersey in large (!4-16) youth!!! any help is really appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Fidelis wrote: »
    The official NFL online store is offering 20% off all orders for the next 10 hours. The discount would just about cover you if you were hit with VAT upon delivery.
    I might order some stuff from here, question is will they deliver in time for Christmas?

Eh.... never mind. Just saw postage costs :eek:

I take it their delivery costs are still massive, even with their new "discounted rates"? :D

I ordered late November last year, the stuff was with me within a week, so they will deliver in time for Christmas, it's just gonna cost ya!

• Advertisement

Paddy C wrote: »
    I take it their delivery costs are still massive
    Delivery is $20/€15 for a single jersey (with tracking number).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I'm looking at buying a Seahawks jersey off Yuki Jersey. It's going to be $26 total, which comes to just under €20.

Two questions. What's the quality like from Yuki jersey and will I get caught for customs? I can't remember what the limit is, but I feel I should be under it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    I might order some stuff from here, question is will they deliver in time for Christmas?

Eh.... never mind. Just saw postage costs :eek:

I got a decent deal on postage this time last year and it came really quickly. Unfortuinately I got caught for customs which added About €25 to the overall price

Every now and again they offer free international postage but it usually last for a day or so. Sign up and they'll e-mail practicaly every day with a different offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I'm looking at buying a Seahawks jersey off Yuki Jersey. It's going to be $26 total, which comes to just under €20.

Two questions. What's the quality like from Yuki jersey and will I get caught for customs? I can't remember what the limit is, but I feel I should be under it. Thanks.

You won't get caught for customs, you're well under the limit.

As for jersey quality, the two I've gotten off of them are absolutely fine and for that price, you can't go wrong. I get them hand washed though, I would be very wary of popping them in the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

me and a few lads are thinking of splitting a big order from jerseychannelone, just a few questions for any of ye who used it...

is it reliable firstly? wouldnt want to get ripped off after all

do they still ship to ireland secondly?

are they worth it? whats the quality of them like?

also, what would we be looking at in shipping and customs and how long would they take?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dave2k10

spiralism wrote: »
    me and a few lads are thinking of splitting a big order from jerseychannelone, just a few questions for any of ye who used it...

is it reliable firstly? wouldnt want to get ripped off after all

do they still ship to ireland secondly?

are they worth it? whats the quality of them like?

also, what would we be looking at in shipping and customs and how long would they take?

Myself and a few friends did the same with yukijersey. Defo worth it. They are very reliable, you get a tracking number to track online and you should get them in less than 3weeks. Quality is A1 and they are extremely cheap. If you flick back a few pages you'll see some of I got from yukijersey.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Dave2k10 wrote: »
    Myself and a few friends did the same with yukijersey. Defo worth it. They are very reliable, you get a tracking number to track online and you should get them in less than 3weeks. Quality is A1 and they are extremely cheap. If you flick back a few pages you'll see some of I got from yukijersey.com

sound man, how much does it work out to in euros? did you get hit badly with customs and postage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

was going to buy some from the nfl shop, order came to $165 including shipping, does anybody know how much i'll be charged this end through customs and the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

spiralism wrote: »
    sound man, how much does it work out to in euros? did you get hit badly with customs and postage?

PM sent

was going to buy some from the nfl shop, order came to $165 including shipping, does anybody know how much i'll be charged this end through customs and the rest.

$165/€125 ÷ 100 x 21 (VAT rate) + €5-€10 (postal service handling fee) = ~€33 (I think!).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Fidelis wrote: »
    $165/€125 ÷ 100 x 21 (VAT rate) + €5-€10 (postal service handling fee) = ~€33 (I think!).

cheers, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

My jersey arrived for yukijersey. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but tracking number online said it was posted 15th and I got it the 20th! :eek: Sent from Hong Kong and all according to postage marks and customs declaration.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My jersey arrived for yukijersey. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but tracking number online said it was posted 15th and I got it the 20th! :eek: Sent from Hong Kong and all according to postage marks and customs declaration.

Destination - Ireland
    The item (RB******HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 8-Dec-2010

They took their time sending mine, still waiting for delivery though. It'd be nice to have it for St. Stephens day to wear proudly down the pub for Bears - Jets :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

My boyfriend ordrerd a Patriots jersey on ebay a while ago. At the time of ordering he wasn't sure if it was fake or not. When it arrived we looked at the guides they have on ebay for spotting fake jerseys and sure enough it was a fake. Not a bad copy though.

Just wondering how good are the copies on yukijersey?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Based on people's great tarajersey reviews I put in an order recently and received my jerseys within 2 weeks from payment. It took about 10 days of repeated ordering and emailing to actually get an order email which was quite frustrating. I received no response from yukijersey when I tried the same thing. Eventually I paid via paypal and all was received quickly enough.

I ordered 2 present jerseys and one Ravens Ngata Purple jersey to replace a crappy replica I'd received before. The present jerseys were solid quality (though the kids jersey was a lot smaller than the official equivalent size.

I was really disappointed to see the ravens jersey had the following awful stitching on it- really prominently under the nfl sign. I took the photo below to send to tarajersey to show a decent fake (the black one) vs. the crap one I got sent.

21122010337.jpg

So far they aren't being great at acknowledging the defect and I'm getting a lot of "all of our ravens jerseys look like that" and "thats how they look on the website". I'll see how the issue is finally resolved but wanted to warn off anybody in case they get burnt aswell! I know its fauxthentic but tarajersey are supposedly decent quality fakes and as you can see this is anything but!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

A friend was visiting the US last week. He ordered off this place http://www.footballfanatics.com/ and got them to deliver to his hotel. Pretty smart thinking IMO

I presume the NFL shop can do the same but the Football fantics place do have a huge range

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Hi, Got a Cleveland Browns jersey for Christmas, wife bought it as a gift off Ebay. Absolutely Super jersey, looks great, perfect fit, Adults medium. If its a fake I certainly cant tell, its as good as the 49ers Jersey I picked up in the NFL shop in San Francisco. Anyway the website was www.allsportsrus.com might be worth checking out if anyone is interested, plus it only cost about €25 and was delivered very quickly, 2 weeks or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moanermufc

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Destination - Ireland
    The item (RB******HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 8-Dec-2010

They took their time sending mine, still waiting for delivery though. It'd be nice to have it for St. Stephens day to wear proudly down the pub for Bears - Jets :pac:.

my eagles jersey left hong kong on the 10th december but it still hasnt arrived :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

moanermufc wrote: »
    my eagles jersey left hong kong on the 10th december but it still hasnt arrived :(

Good choice on NFL team, shame about the football one.. ;)

out of curiosity has anyone got any of the Kelly Green (throwback) Eagles ones? i'm pretty tempted to pick one up and am just wondering what it's like... For some reason I also want that fugly yellow and blue one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I have no idea what the story behind these are and i already have the players they have them in but still

20101029174753325.jpg

WANT!!!!!!!

Advertisement