Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

This arrived. 12 days delivery time. I checked the tracking and noticed this was shipped from China. I doubt they stock Cleveland jerseys so I'd imagine that was the reason for that.

I'm echoing everything people have said about jerseychannelone's gear. Absolutely top class. All the legitimate logos and tags(reebok and NFL). The stitching is top class and with a lot of detail(stitching in the stripes etc).
    Couldn't be happier. I got the 48 which i would describe as somewhere between L and XL in a soccer jersey. If anyone has any reservations about purchasing on that site, DON'T. Pull the trigger you wont regret it. 37 Euro delivered.

172702845.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1286272538&Signature=kLy%2FhNuecU5dMmQQVbkvrJhrJEU%3D

172702712.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1286273082&Signature=ZX5yWhsw%2F1%2FuME763AdqseVL1Io%3D

those images aint working...

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

those images aint working...

O.k they were from twitter. I uploaded them through imageshack and gave it a shot.

[IMG][/img]20101005003.th.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG][/img]20101005004.th.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Right, I'm convinced. I'm going to get together with some mates at the weekend and decide on which jerseys we want to order. Seeing as the exchange rate means that most jerseys are working out at £12-14, I am consideirng buying 3 or 4, so I'm getting 3 or 4 jerseys for the price of one practically.

I will be getting some Packers jerserys obviously, but who will I pick for the other two... Might go for Saints and Ravens...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dirk_Digler

Lads is an American XL/XXL the same as our one?

Lads is an American XL/XXL the same as our one?

No man, they are about a size and a half bigger. An example is an American Medium is about an irish/english L-XL.

• Advertisement

No man, they are about a size and a half bigger. An example is an American Medium is about an irish/english L-XL.

Thanks lad. I assume JerseyChannel use american sizes? So a 50=L which would be an XL/XXL over here? So confuzzled :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

does anyone know how often jerseychannelone restocks or do they? I want to get either a womens or youth fins jersey but the mens smallest is a 48 and the womens one is baby pink :rolleyes: They don't have a youth one offered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Thanks lad. I assume JerseyChannel use american sizes? So a 50=L which would be an XL/XXL over here? So confuzzled :P

this site might help
    http://www.ehow.com/how_5641200_size-authentic-nfl-football-jerseys.html

From what I can tell XL is 52 and XXL is 54 using the jerseychannelone sizing

But is it an american XL or an Irish XL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

But is it an american XL or an Irish XL?

Neither. Best thing to do is measure your chest. NFL Jerseys are made bigger to fit over pads even the replicas. 50 = 50 inches get a tape measure and measure your chest. Always remember if your belly is bigger than your chest add those inches when measuring ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

In my opinion, having recently got a 48 from yuki jersey, a 48 is an Irish XL. And a proper XL at that, not a Top Man/River Island kind of XL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Looking at jerseys on ebay. Would a youth XL fit someone who takes a small to medium in a regular tshirt? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

Looking at jerseys on ebay. Would a youth XL fit someone who takes a small to medium in a regular tshirt? Thanks.

I take a medium mens regular t shirt. And a youths XL will fit nice and snug. But a small mans is probably better.

Have one of both and I prefer the small mans.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Bit the bullet and ordered me a nice Giants jersey with Manning on the back!

do the jerseychannelone.com jeryseys come through an post? Mine left china last week through EMS and their tracker has it sitting in Portlaoise since Sunday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

do the jerseychannelone.com jeryseys come through an post? Mine left china last week through EMS and their tracker has it sitting in Portlaoise since Sunday...

Customs most likely.

Customs most likely.

bah missed the attempted delivery..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Just to double check before I order, are there any extra charges for ordering from Jerseychannelone apart from the delivery charge? Are there Customs charges and or import charges, or are they sent as gifts and don't incur such penalties?

I'm in the North not the South so not sure if that makes a difference or not... Knowing my luck it probably will.

Paddy C wrote: »
    Just to double check before I order, are there any extra charges for ordering from Jerseychannelone apart from the delivery charge? Are there Customs charges and or import charges, or are they sent as gifts and don't incur such penalties?

I'm in the North not the South so not sure if that makes a difference or not... Knowing my luck it probably will.

I can only speak for the south but No, none. Eur 37 all in 3 weeks ago.

I can only speak for the south but No, none. Eur 37 all in 3 weeks ago.

picked up mine this morning, about the same cost for me. will upload pictures later this evening.

• Advertisement

picked it up this morning, looks awesome!

FaKZil.jpg

0AhJ1l.jpg

qrajrl.jpg

lVL7dl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Nice. Is that JerseyChannelOne? What size?

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Nice. Is that JerseyChannelOne? What size?

Should have given more details! Jersey channel one, size 48.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

So you guys didn't get stung with customs charges from jerseychannelone? I ordered a phone from Hong Kong awhile back and got stung. They sent me a letter saying anything over 22 Euro in value was liable for charges.

So you guys didn't get stung with customs charges from jerseychannelone? I ordered a phone from Hong Kong awhile back and got stung. They sent me a letter saying anything over 22 Euro in value was liable for charges.

well how much did your phone cost?

customs doesnt get charged on anything under 40 afaik...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

How long did shipping take for ye lads?

About 10 days or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Just tried to place an order with jerseychannelone there but when I got to the select payment screen I was told they don't accept payments from my region, anyone else have problems with this ?

Just tried to place an order with jerseychannelone there but when I got to the select payment screen I was told they don't accept payments from my region, anyone else have problems with this ?

how are you paying - i paid by paypal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

how are you paying - i paid by paypal...

I'm not even given the choice of selecting a payment method I just get the message that they are not accepting payments from my region, could you try get to that screen and see does the same happen to you ? Thanks

Advertisement