Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Just ordered My Browns jersey from jerseychannelone. Hope its as good as other have received on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Let us know Silver-Tiger, I may be placing an order for one myself soon enough, and have some mates who want new jerseys too and would like more premium looking ones rather than screen-printed ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Got this bad boy in the post yesterday (sorry for the dark pictures, Im technologically challenged)

dscn1450q.jpg

Ordered from yukijersey, very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Price/Cost Archimedes?

Came to about 29 euro. 11 days in total from the day I ordered it to it arriving in the post. Can't do much better than that tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

What size Archi?

Can't find any VY10 youth/kid jerseys on DHGate (unless I want to buy in bulk!) so might opt for something on Yuki...

http://yukijersey.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=6177

Or I might just get a youth CJ one.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    What size Archi?

Can't find any VY10 youth/kid jerseys on DHGate (unless I want to buy in bulk!) so might opt for something on Yuki...

http://yukijersey.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=6177

Or I might just get a youth CJ one.

It's an adult medium which is about a large over here. It's the smallest adult size they do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

jasonb wrote: »
    Yep, those sizes are correct. Remember it's a US M, L & XL though. I'm 6'1" and fairly big shouldered ( normally a L or XL here in Ireland ), and the 48 isn't tight on me at all, I could easily wear a few layers under it.

As for the quality, it's very good. Good stitching, nothing screen printed, it looks very very good and is quite a heavy material as well. It's not just a light mesh top, it's quite strong. Well worth the €40 anyhow! I'm sure it's not as 'perfect' as the $300 ones in the US, but even if I had the money to buy a $300 jersey, I'd be far too worried about damage to wear it!

J.

Has any adult bought a "youth" jersey?
    Thinking of getting a medium/ large youth, as the 48 M adult ones sound huge. in standard tshirts/ soccer jerseys medium is a nice snug fit, would like my NFL kit to be the same and not look like a child in their dads jersey!!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

I got a Brent Celek Philadelphia Eagles jersey just last week from yukijersey aswell. Got the smallest adult size a 48(M) and it's absolutely huge. I expected it to be big but not quite as big as it is. And I'm 6 foot and would be described as broad.

I think next time I'm definitely going to go for an XL Youths. That's a size 39 compared to a 48 so should be enough. Might try to shrink the one I have in the dryer so I can actually wear it without looking odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dave2k10

gucci wrote: »
    Has any adult bought a "youth" jersey?
    Thinking of getting a medium/ large youth, as the 48 M adult ones sound huge. in standard tshirts/ soccer jerseys medium is a nice snug fit, would like my NFL kit to be the same and not look like a child in their dads jersey!!:pac::pac:

Got myself a XL Youth Jets jersey over the summer. I would be like yourself in that I like jerseys to fit like a soccer jersey/t-shirt. Im about 6ft 180lbs and it fits perfectly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Lads sorry to be a pest but I'm thinking of investing in my first NFL jersey (Jersey virgin i know!).

Just wondering about the sizes? I'm usually an xl/xxl guy and was wondering what size I should get?

Cheers guys.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Lads sorry to be a pest but I'm thinking of investing in my first NFL jersey (Jersey virgin i know!).

Just wondering about the sizes? I'm usually an xl/xxl guy and was wondering what size I should get?

Cheers guys.

An L or XL in American sizes should do you then. Most of the sites give measurements anyway, so double check before you order!

Thanks Arch!

I was also contemplating getting a giants hoodie on the nfl shop. it's around 70 dollars customised but I was wondering will I end up paying way more for shipping etc?

Thanks Arch!

I was also contemplating getting a giants hoodie on the nfl shop. it's around 70 dollars customised but I was wondering will I end up paying way more for shipping etc?

That I don't know man, I've never ordered off of NFL shop, although Im sure someone else on here has so you should get an answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Thanks Arch!

Yes the Shipping will be around $30-40 and you will pay customs on top of that because they use UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

If anyone wants a Jets jersey send a PM please.

NFL Shop can be quite expensive, but it's the tax, shipping and import charges that get you. Try looking for it elsewhere before you go to NFL Shop as a last resort, or if you know someone in America, get them to buy it for you and send it over to you.

Is it me or do some of the jerseys on Yukijersey look a bit odd? The numbering seems a bit small and not on straight. Are the jerseys on there official or good looking knock-offs too?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Paddy C wrote: »
    Is it me or do some of the jerseys on Yukijersey look a bit odd? The numbering seems a bit small and not on straight. Are the jerseys on there official or good looking knock-offs too?

Bought a few jerseys from yukijersey and am very happy with them.
    They are not official but quite good fakes, good delivery and price.
    One bit of advice, do not put in washing machine!!
    Learned the hard way with my Gators Tebow jersey!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Is it just me or does this look very fake? The arms look too big for the body or something...

Also the youth jerseys seem to be a completely different colour... URL="http://yukijersey.com/en/products.asp?typeid=783"]Link[/URL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

raddo wrote: »
    Bought a few jerseys from yukijersey and am very happy with them.
    They are not official but quite good fakes, good delivery and price.
    One bit of advice, do not put in washing machine!!
    Learned the hard way with my Gators Tebow jersey!!!

at least it was only tebow :D

so handwash then? with the fake liverpool jerseys i have bought from similar shops i have had to wash them at 30 degrees to make sure the print doesnt come off. is this the same story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

so handwash then? with the fake liverpool jerseys i have bought from similar shops i have had to wash them at 30 degrees to make sure the print doesnt come off. is this the same story?
    Yup, or a delicate program on the washing machine.
    Stitching came up on the name plate and the printed stripes on the sleeves fell off.
    I bought a replacement cause at least they are cheap enough.
    2 jerseys probably only came to a quarter of the price of an authentic.

NFL Shop can be quite expensive, but it's the tax, shipping and import charges that get you. Try looking for it elsewhere before you go to NFL Shop as a last resort, or if you know someone in America, get them to buy it for you and send it over to you.

Have you any idea how much I could be charged? Say a 60 dollar hoodie?

Frisbee wrote: »
    Is it just me or does this look very fake? The arms look too big for the body or something...

Also the youth jerseys seem to be a completely different colour... URL="http://yukijersey.com/en/products.asp?typeid=783"]Link[/URL

The difference in colours is simply one photo was taken with flash on the camera, the other not. That's what it looks like anyway, its like that on a few of their pages. As for the sleeves, I reckon it's just because they're lying flat on a table, so the usual circular sleeve shape has no diameter? That could be mathematically retarded though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

They only have the youth L (34) in now that I look closer so it's a moot point really :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Have you any idea how much I could be charged? Say a 60 dollar hoodie?

$35 dollars shipping to ireland on a customised tee - took me 2 minutes to figure that out.

tax will be 21%, import charges will probably be will be a flat fee probably about 10/15

so worst case is probably $130

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

$35 dollars shipping to ireland on a customised tee - took me 2 minutes to figure that out.

tax will be 21%, import charges will probably be will be a flat fee probably about 10/15

so worst case is probably $130

Well shipping is 35 dollars.

VAT is 21% and import duty is 4% and UPS charges 13euro for "paying it for you". Also they charge you vat on the import duty. So the 60dollars will be 62.40 after import duty and then 21% vat on top. So that comes to 75.50 + the 35dollars is 110.50dollars. Now at current exchange rates thats 81.33 plus the 13euro is 94.33.

My general rule for working out prices from the states is the price plus shipping in in USD is the price you will pay in Euro give or take!

Looking at JerseyChannelOne's website, is it me or are the numbers on the front much smaller than those on the back? It looks a bit silly that way. I am looking to buy a good few jerseys for several teams but if they're going to look like that I might just hold off for another while...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Looking at JerseyChannelOne's website, is it me or are the numbers on the front much smaller than those on the back? It looks a bit silly that way. I am looking to buy a good few jerseys for several teams but if they're going to look like that I might just hold off for another while...
    All jerseys are like that aren't they? Small on the front, a little bit bigger on the back.......

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    All jerseys are like that aren't they? Small on the front, a little bit bigger on the back.......
    Oh yes, I know that, what I meant was that some look really small compared to others. Like, half the size of the numbers on the back, not just a little bit smaller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Just ordered My Browns jersey from jerseychannelone. Hope its as good as other have received on here.

This arrived. 12 days delivery time. I checked the tracking and noticed this was shipped from China. I doubt they stock Cleveland jerseys so I'd imagine that was the reason for that.

I'm echoing everything people have said about jerseychannelone's gear. Absolutely top class. All the legitimate logos and tags(reebok and NFL). The stitching is top class and with a lot of detail(stitching in the stripes etc).
    Couldn't be happier. I got the 48 which i would describe as somewhere between L and XL in a soccer jersey. If anyone has any reservations about purchasing on that site, DON'T. Pull the trigger you wont regret it. 37 Euro delivered.

172702845.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1286272538&Signature=kLy%2FhNuecU5dMmQQVbkvrJhrJEU%3D

172702712.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1286273082&Signature=ZX5yWhsw%2F1%2FuME763AdqseVL1Io%3D

Advertisement