Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

I'm not even given the choice of selecting a payment method I just get the message that they are not accepting payments from my region, could you try get to that screen and see does the same happen to you ? Thanks

i'm getting the same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Just tried to place an order with jerseychannelone there but when I got to the select payment screen I was told they don't accept payments from my region, anyone else have problems with this ?
    Try footballfanatics.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,184 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Try footballfanatics.com

I don't think you understand. It's $80 for a replica jersey with screen printed name/numbers on that site.
    People use jersey101/jerseychannelone because they are cheaper and you get the name/number stitched like the real thing.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I don't think you understand. It's $80 for a replica jersey with screen printed name/numbers on that site.
    People use jersey101/jerseychannelone because they are cheaper and you get the name/number stitched like the real thing.
    Ok, thanks for that, i got a green bay jacket off them last season and there is nothing wrong with it.

I'm not even given the choice of selecting a payment method I just get the message that they are not accepting payments from my region, could you try get to that screen and see does the same happen to you ? Thanks

Maybe try emailing them, you'll probably be able to do a paypal transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Are Yuki Jersey and Tara Jersey the same people? Out of the two of them and Jerseychannelone who would people recommend? Prices seem the same or not much different. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Nicky B

I'm having the same problem as the others guys on jersey channel one, getting to the payment screen and getting the message
    Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.
    I emailed them last week and havn't heard a thing back yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Been browsing DH Gate and found this seller - http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff80808127dc3fd20127e184dbcb1365_all_5.html?keyword=youth

They've got a massive range (particularly Youth jerseys, which is what I was looking for).

Free shipping to Ireland sweetens the deal.

Only questions remains is whether they're high end quality with all the stitching and embroidery or just the low grade replica ones.

I was talking to the seller, he says they are the 'high quality ones'....

Tempted to invest in this beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Nicky B wrote: »
    I emailed them last week and havn't heard a thing back yet

IF you get a response will you let us know? I want to order one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

I ordered a cutler one for my dad on the 15th of Oct from JerseyChannelOne, got a full refund four days later with no note or email or anything why. Website didn't and still doesn't say it was out of stock or anything. Went back to TaraJersey.

Maybe there was/is just a huge amount of orders from England becuase of the IS game?
    Are Yuki Jersey and Tara Jersey the same people? Out of the two of them and Jerseychannelone who would people recommend? Prices seem the same or not much different. Thanks.
    Originally there was a site called jersey101. That is closed down and the people behind it set up there own sites, tarajersey and yukijersey.
    I use tarajersey myself, but I can only imagine that they are using the same stock and/or factory.

• Advertisement

I use tarajersey myself, but I can only imagine that they are using the same stock and/or factory.

Tarajersey any good Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

I've got some photos up on post 67 of this thread. And another jersey is on it's way to me. :)

You just add whatever you want to your cart and checkout. Then they'll send you an email asking you to confirm your order and then they'll send you a paypal invoice and after a bit they'll send you the tracking number. Job done

I'd normally be a large size but by their sizing I got a 48 chest which is an american medium. On sunday I was wearing it outside a tshirt, hoodie and a rain jacket with room to spare. So you'd definitly want to gone down a size.

I'd normally be a large size but by their sizing I got a 48 chest which is an american medium. On sunday I was wearing it outside a tshirt, hoodie and a rain jacket with room to spare. So you'd definitly want to gone down a size.

They don't seem to have any sizes smaller than a 48. Don't think they do any lower sizes.

They look like decent jerseys, il think il get a rodgers one. They don't seem to take paypal. Think il give it a go. Not sure of the sizing, id be fairly stocky, 15 stone but only 5 10. Anyone else have any dealings with them?

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Been browsing DH Gate and found this seller - http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff80808127dc3fd20127e184dbcb1365_all_5.html?keyword=youth

They've got a massive range (particularly Youth jerseys, which is what I was looking for).

Free shipping to Ireland sweetens the deal.

Only questions remains is whether they're high end quality with all the stitching and embroidery or just the low grade replica ones.

I was talking to the seller, he says they are the 'high quality ones'....

Tempted to invest in this beauty.

Was talking to the seller and he says their cheap, high quality replicas, not authentics, and have all the right embroidering.

The Jones-Drew one is out of stock (he says its 'not a hot sale'), but I'm still tempted to give it a go. Maybe a Vikings or Eagles jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Just tried JerseyChannelOne myself seeing as I have an NI address and it was throwing up the same "not available in your region" message. Damnit. Wanted to order some jerseys before Christmas and give them as presents, and of course, several for myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Ye tried sending an email to jerseychannelone but have had no reply, I'm looking to get a Sam Bradford Rams Jersey Youth XL for one of my mates birthdays, any ideas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

Ye tried sending an email to jerseychannelone but have had no reply, I'm looking to get a Sam Bradford Rams Jersey Youth XL for one of my mates birthdays, any ideas ?

Why don't you try yukijersey? Been mentioned lots of times in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

seadnamac wrote: »
    Why don't you try yukijersey? Been mentioned lots of times in this thread.

Yukijersey only do Rams jerseys in adults sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

They don't seem to have any sizes smaller than a 48. Don't think they do any lower sizes.

The DH seller that Eire-Dearg links to, is selling size 46 (S). I contacted a few of the knock-off sites recently and they all said that they only stocked from size 48 (M) and up. It'd be great if this seller actually sold small sized jerseys for $40.

• Advertisement

Fidelis wrote: »
    The DH seller that Eire-Dearg links to, is selling size 46 (S). I contacted a few of the knock-off sites recently and they all said that they only stocked from size 48 (M) and up. It'd be great if this seller actually sold small sized jerseys for $40.
    They have all the youth sizes, from S (8 years) up to XL (18-20), plus every adult size. Plus, the range is the best I've seen on any site.

Here's a good size chart by the way:
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=1381340

I'm definitely gonna try out that DH Gate. It's just unforunate they're advertising the Jones-Drew youth jersey but don't actually have it in stock!

They have all the youth sizes, from S (8 years) up to XL (18-20), plus every adult size. Plus, the range is the best I've seen on any site.

Here's a good size chart by the way:
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=1381340

I'm definitely gonna try out that DH Gate. It's just unforunate they're advertising the Jones-Drew youth jersey but don't actually have it in stock!

lets hope they get a troy smith jersey in soon!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 saw2813

Does anyone know if yuki jersey is any good or as good as jerseychannelone?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭raddo

Yeah, I have used yukijersey a few times.
    No problem, delivery usually takes around 2 weeks from order.
    Would recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 saw2813

Thanks man, might give em a try before xmas so

Let us know what they are like when you get it mate.

I wanted Jets home jersey with Revis on it....

Want it to fit snug, well as snug as a NFL jersey can be (Im 6 foot, 12.5 stone, medium build) and not massively loose like my Medium Patriots one what size should I go for?

Let us know what they are like when you get it mate.

I wanted Jets home jersey with Revis on it....

Want it to fit snug, well as snug as a NFL jersey can be (Im 6 foot, 12.5 stone, medium build) and not massively loose like my Medium Patriots one what size should I go for?
    I have two ordered from http://www.tarajersey.com/en/index.asp They should be here inside two weeks, I will post up some pictures when i recieve them. I got the Troy Polamalu Steelers black one and the Chad Ochocinco black one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Their inventory seems to have a lot more jerseys listed than the website including alternative colours etc. that the website doesn't even list. I wonder if it is possible to place an order for something not on the website but in their inventory list?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dave2k10

Got 6 jerseys from yukijersey today. Im a jets fan so I got LT in white, already had the green jets and Tebow. 3pats and cardinals are for friends, and Titans is for myself, had johnson on the back. DSCF4069.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

bought a texans johnson jersey and polamalu usc jersey worked out 58euro for the two was quick delivery too.

Advertisement