Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC world championship 2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Decent set from Dolan. Eccles really should have won that last leg though. He missed the board completely when going for fat 16. Inexcusable really but fair play to Dolan for pouncing on it and lets hope he can go on and win this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭501darts

Brendan is his usual self... never deadly but always consistant, and a nice guy too..............CMON BRENDAN

• Registered Users Posts: 13,625 ✭✭✭✭briany

Two nil for Dolan now! As much as I would like to give Dolan total credit, Eccles does appear to be very off his game as well. Similar to the Mardle-Artut game on Sat. Still great to see Dolan capitalise on the opportunities presented so far, hopefully he can take this third set as well and win the match!

Disappointing in the 3rd set but oyher than that brilliant......Dolan for president

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭shockframe

3-1 to dolan.happy days.icon7.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Well done Dolan. Poor third set but other than that he played very well. Over 50% on his doubles and a very respectable average, he will be very happy with that. Delighted for him.

C'Mon Flash in the next one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Was this on tv? I couldn find it. Great win though

Was this on tv? I couldn find it. Great win though

Yeah it's all on TV.

If you don't have the channel then here is a link
    http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=306611/langid=43

Great interview from Dolan, he seems like a real top bloke.

It should be on sky sports extra but you can also try this .... http://www.justin.tv/dart501/old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

I have sky but they've nothing on till 2.30 thought all the matches were live.
    thanks for the link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Where are you lads watching this?

501darts wrote: »
    It should be on sky sports extra but you can also try this .... http://www.justin.tv/dart501/old

That link is not nearly as good as the one I posted.

Use my link as it's TV quality.

Cheers Kingp35 .... its miles better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

I have sky but they've nothing on till 2.30 thought all the matches were live.
    thanks for the link.
    Go to Sky Sports xtra channel 404 and press the red button on your sky remote and the darts will come up. Bit late now for you but it was by pure chance i came across it. Well done to Brendan Dolan,a guaranteed pay cheque of £10000 for reaching the next round!

Dudbridge 2-0 up in sets against Andre Welge but he hasn't been playing well at all. He has great for the first 4 legs and then fell apart. Dudbridge is a quality player but something just hasn't been going well for him in the last few years. Would love to see him back to his best. It should really be 1-1 as Welge missed 2 darts for the set.

Mark Walsh to beat Webster 3 sets to 1

Good first set from Walsh. Webster had an awful last leg there. Needs to pick up on the scoring to stay in this. I like Walsh but I prefer Webster and would love to see him do well in this tournament. He needs a good run to get him going.

I think Walsh will take it though.

Great set from Webster winning it 3-0.

Come on the Welshman!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Come on Webby!!!!!!!!!

Got Webby at 7-4, come on!!

• Advertisement

He did his best to lose that last leg but Webster takes the set 3-1 to go 2-1 up.

C'Mon!

I fooookin love darts!!!! :D

2-2. Could go all the way!

What a check out!!!! COOOOMMMEE on WEBBY!!!!!!

Get in there Webby!!!!! Delighted for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

happy days, another bet in :)

Had Eccles/Dolan under 4.5 180s, Dudbridge/Welge under 5.5 180s and Walsh/Webster under 6.5 180s :D

Sweat on at end of Walsh/Webster match, only 2 180s in 4 sets then 4 180s in 1st couple legs of the 5th set :eek: Just nicked it :cool:

Absolutely delighted. Great game of darts and you could see how much that meant to Webster.

Quality stuff, really enjoyed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Absolutely delighted. Great game of darts and you could see how much that meant to Webster.

Quality stuff, really enjoyed that.

Didnt get to see it all, caught last 2 sets, seemed good.

Think tonight will have couple quality games, reckon could maybe see an upset with a Jamie Cavan win.

My bet :- Painter game under 6.5 180s and Cavan game under 7.5 180s, just over 2.5/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

The Painter match has suddenly got interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Anthony16

spongeman wrote: »
    The Painter match has suddenly got interesting.

Ya suljovic can be dangerous.Remember him 2 years ago wen he kept hittin 180s against Part.

Advertisement