Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tall girls?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

CDfm wrote: »
    nm by that logic a guy has a better than average chance of dating a taller girl than a shorter one as there is less competition and she is more than likely to be available.

Possible, but I've no idea. Hopefully most people get judged on their individual merit, not their height.

Doozie wrote: »
    I'm 5 11" and dated someone shorter than me a long time ago. I felt like his mother when we were holding hands walking down the street but it didn't bother him.
    I couldn't see past it (well I could see over it :D) so it didn't last long.
    No regrets though.

Case in point, if a man had posted the opposite of that statement in this thread (before I posted) they would have been shouted down and.. well I wont repeat myself, you know what Im getting at.
    panda100 wrote: »
    I dont think this is about double standards but human nature.
    What people find attractive in a potential partner is fluid and flexible.We all have different physical attributes that we find pleasing in the opposite sex

Completely agree.
    panda100 wrote: »
    Its not fair to say ALL women like Tall men or ALL men don't like tall women, nothing about attractiveness is set in stone.

Are you quoting me here??? I didnt say that at all.
    BumbleB wrote: »
    At the end of the day ,you can't really dictate who you fall in love with .:)

AGREE.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Sure at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how tall she is, as long as she's toothsome and be-jugged I'll be happy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

Ha ha ... you are as deep as you are tall chompy!:D

Doozie wrote: »
    Ha ha ... you are as deep as you are tall chompy!:D
    ..like a black forest gateaux. Thanks.

Don't forget handsome, heroic and in possession of electrical superpowers. :cool:
    I can also open a sailor's knot with my tongue, but that's only useful if my hands are tied by a sailor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

chompy wrote: »
    ..like a black forest gateaux. Thanks.

Don't forget handsome, heroic and in possession of electrical superpowers. :cool:
    I can also open a sailor's knot with my tongue, but that's only useful if my hands are tied by a sailor.

Chompy, you should be in heroes right beside Hayden Panettiere.

• Advertisement

Chompy, you should be in heroes right beside Hayden Panettiere.
    eeehhh ... ok
    I'll take that job :)

shakencat wrote: »
    BumbleB...

maybe your hot...?
    Perhaps I am , naah !:confused:
    nm wrote: »
    Holy moly.. Right, some of you seemed to miss my point completely, and/or take it out of context (most likely on purpose because because you cant accept what you probably already know to be a very common opinion?!)
    No what really incensed (me) was of all words in the english language you could have used, you called the op a Behemoth . Not nice at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

haha jus a suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

I think tall girls are stunning.

si_guru wrote: »
    I think tall girls are stunning.

God ,Milla Jovovich in resident evil 1. drool .................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

No what really incensed (me) was of all words in the english language you could have used, you called the op a Behemoth . Not nice at all.

Thanks for the backup BumbleB! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wivy

arrgh anyone else just get fed up of being heads above everyone else on a night out now and again...
    really noticed it on a night out last night. chances of meeting someone are wiped out from 100 to 2.. :/
    sorry
    #rantover

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

4 year old thread. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement