Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheamus thread. ***most recent Raw/PPV spoilers***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

does anyone think dixie and hulk are praying for sos to become champ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

does anyone think dixie and hulk are praying for sos to become champ

to be honest id say the opposite

if Cena remained champ then TNA can play the originality card

2 things you can be certain with WWE

the top stars will always stay at the top(not giving mid carders much of a push) and the Undertaker will NEVER lose at wrestlemania(which sucks)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Hamndegger wrote: »
    The posh part;)

Is there such an area of Cabra :p

Ah come on spill the beans. Did he go to school in the area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

All hail :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

16138_231345061426_613851426_4686791_7124458_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

brianblaze wrote: »
    16138_231345061426_613851426_4686791_7124458_n.jpg

cropped and now on my bebo website :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

lol.. HAIL!!

man i thought with him already sheaming Cena w/ 3 'Irish Curse' kicks in the buildup he was maybe written down for a defeat

this is BIG showbiz news for us! man from Cabra is the WWE champion.. if jedward can make the news, this'd BETTER.
    nice 32nd b'day gift for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Is it likely that SOS' win will get much media attention here? (outside of The Sun of course...)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

nah.. they take tacky mimed covers of crap pop tunes that appeals to little women seriously, but not pro-wrestling.

- i think he MAY get a mention in some showbiz segment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Sheamus! Sheamus! Sheams!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Is it likely that SOS' win will get much media attention here? (outside of The Sun of course...)

It was on 98fm this morning.

I havent watched wrestling in a long time. This may get me back into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Surprising that he won, but that's not to say he doesn't deserve the chance. It will be interesting to see where the Fed goes with this.

I think they could do with changing the belt actually. It looks nice, but it's always associated (in my mind at least) with Cena.

But if they do change it, I don't want it to look like the ECW belt or the Diva's belts. They're pretty rough I think and main medallion thingy is too big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Sheamus totally reeks of awesomeness. Take that, ye nation of begrudgers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Hes only the 3rd non US/Canadian Champion after The Iron Sheik and Andre the Giant.. thats F'N phenomenal.. well done Sheamus lad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

Hes only the 3rd non US/Canadian Champion after The Iron Sheik and Andre the Giant.. thats F'N phenomenal.. well done Sheamus lad!!

Not counting Mexicans?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,452 ✭✭✭✭Penn

This is unbelievable. Have to say fair f'n play to him

Not counting Mexicans?

Well there hasn't been "Mexican" Champions in WWE/WWF because Mysterio is Californian, Eddie was from Texas and also Yokozuna was from Hawaii

Great Khali?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

WOOOO HOOOOOOO A'BOY SHEAMUS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭A-Train

Well done SOS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

F**k me Sheamus won.

GO ON THE SHEAMUS

Great Khali?

oh yeah, completely forgotten Khali..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Bloody hell, never looked at it that way before!

I stopped watching WWE properly around a year and a half ago because of crap story lines (mainly involving Cena), and the whole thing beging made more "child friendly", know what i mean? seen an ad for TLC, first time I seen Sheamus! I will defo be watching raw this week.

Was his match with cena any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 simon ritchie

HOLY ****!!

great stuff from the big ginger!

lucky you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

True but Khali was World Champ (The 1st non American/Canadian to do so), so technically SOS is only the 3rd WWF/E from outside USA/Canada.

Pedro Morales won it and he was from Puerto Rico, not technically American but would have had US citizenship...

D-FENS wrote: »
    True but Khali was World Champ (The 1st non American/Canadian to do so), so technically SOS is only the 3rd WWF/E from outside USA/Canada.

Pedro Morales won it and he was from Puerto Rico, not technically American but would have had US citizenship...

absolutely.. Morales/Inoki/Sammartino were all foreign WWWF Champions, whatever way you look at it, its a huge achievement for him..

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It just shows what happens if you give the 'Kozlov push' to a wrestler with talent. It automatically becomes the 'Lesnar push'. Fair play to Sheamus. I hope he evolves into the star he deserves to be.

I would love to be in the O2 to hear the pop he'll get when he arrives back here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

I'm still in amazement at all of this; this is unquestionably one of the biggest stories in Irish Wrestling ever.

Some of the regular posters will know of my involvement with Irish Whip over the last few years so my involvement with Sheamus would go back a long time. When I think back to all those training sessions, the late nights in planning and traveling to and from shows, the phone calls, the helping out one another and more, it really really makes me proud to think that I actually know and helped this guy on his way. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Sheamus > Bernard Dunne.

Advertisement