Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheamus thread. ***most recent Raw/PPV spoilers***

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Em, don't laugh too hard at the question, but is that Sheamus in the Maxol ad on TodayFM or is it some random Dublin actor? Sorry, being from the countryside all dubs sound the same to me ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

No idea.

Just saw this gimmick post from back in the day:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53556931&postcount=11

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^^^ Fuck off

:p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

harney wrote: »
    Em, don't laugh too hard at the question, but is that Sheamus in the Maxol ad on TodayFM or is it some random Dublin actor? Sorry, being from the countryside all dubs sound the same to me ;)

Thats Paul from fair city in that add. Yes I watch fair city.

Spot the Sheamus competition here:

l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

TO SHEAMUS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i thought he more over than punk on raw this week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

" what's the craic Hunter?"

Thought that was great :rolleyes:Good to see him back in the main event fold.

Another spot the Sheamus:
    IMG_0245.JPG

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When i was playing All Stars a few weeks back, it had old clips of Sheamus.... has anyone realised how much he's bulked up since his debut?:confused: Not too obvious when you look at pictures but the clips they were using made him look scrawny compared to now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Sure look at him here:

sheamus_clown.jpg

I remembered Dave Meltzer writing that Sheamus arrived at FCW jacked and officials told him to knock it off.

So I guess he did and then when he started making making upper main roster money he started using more undetectable supplementation. Allegedly obviously.

#wheninrome

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I wonder what kind of money he is on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

py2006 wrote: »
    I wonder what kind of money he is on now?

.. at least €15.50 an hour. Time and a third on Sundays.

The rich [EMAIL="b@stard"]b@stard[/EMAIL]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

.. at least €15.50 an hour. Time and a third on Sundays.

The rich [EMAIL="b@stard"]b@stard[/EMAIL]

I should have been a wrestler!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

He didn't look particularly big compared to del rio this week. He is a big dude but he doesn't look freakish like mason ryan for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

DM-ICE wrote: »
    He didn't look particularly big compared to del rio this week. He is a big dude but he doesn't look freakish like mason ryan for example.

Its because he is so white.

Tanning brings out straitations in the muscle groups, therefore highlighting muscle definition. Basically the darker your skin the more defined your muscles look, giving the impression you are rippling in muscularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,518 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CMpunked wrote: »
    Sure look at him here:

sheamus_clown.jpg

Is this another spot the Sheamus :p

Sheamus noted in a WWE/THQ interview for the "WWE '12" video game that he's a fan of his "Great White" nickname, but he's not a fan of Twitter. On the nickname, Sheamus said, "It's great! I mean, I'm 'great.' I'm 'white.' I'm pasty white. I'm whiter than a bottle of milk. So yeah, it fits me. People seem to like it. It's grand!"

Not so much on Twitter: "I see a lot of guys doing it, but I just don't see the appeal. It's not my thing. You know, I like what I do on Raw or Smackdown to be what people remember me for, not what I say on Twitter. That's what Triple H did, what The Rock and Stone Cold did. Times are changing, but I want people to remember what Sheamus did in the ring as The Celtic Warrior, not some tweet about having a banana sandwich or chocolate milk today."

Sheamus gets it what more needs to be said?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

it's great to hear that Sheamus isn't a bloody moron and has his priorities straight. nothing good ever came of wrestlers on twitter! (for them, not us lol)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Twitter has broken down barriers, it's given us the opporuntity to see past the invincible image of famous people and see them for the tards that they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Twitter has broken down barriers, it's given us the opporuntity to see past the invincible image of famous people and see them for the tards that they are.
    :pac:
    Ricky-Gervais-Twitter-Mong-Faces-600x373.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

jaykhunter wrote: »
    it's great to hear that Sheamus isn't a bloody moron and has his priorities straight. nothing good ever came of wrestlers on twitter! (for them, not us lol)

Twitter has done nothing but erode away people's star aura, very few wrestlers use Twitter effectively and the smart ones don't use it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Where do people see Sheamus going once his feud with Christian ends? Do you think he's heading towards a run with the World title?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Where do people see Sheamus going once his feud with Christian ends? Do you think he's heading towards a run with the World title?

Considering how hard they've pushed him for the last few months he should be (and at this stage I'd be rather surprised if he wasn't) the guy to beat Henry (especially considering they seem to be slowly giving up on protecting Henry).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Considering how hard they've pushed him for the last few months he should be (and at this stage I'd be rather surprised if he wasn't) the guy to beat Henry (especially considering they seem to be slowly giving up on protecting Henry).

Awesome if they kept pushing Henry as the monster and led to a Mania match between them. A long-term plan like that could pay off big time for Sheamus.

I still expect Orton to be in the title scene at Mania of course.

Sheamo's interview from the sun:
    WWE star Sheamus told the Fighting Spirit Magazine that he hopes to face Undertaker in 2012. "It would be two gingers knocking lumps out of each other," Sheamus said. "He tries to hide it, but he's a ginger. He's someone who's never faltered and is stronger now than he ever was."

Sheamus also spoke of working as a babyface. "It's strange, I'm really enjoying myself," he said. "I've been able to let my guard down and really get into it, without getting my back against the wall.

"I got used to the fans throwing abuse at me, but I'm feeling a lot more like me out there now. The most important thing is getting a reaction — whether you're getting booed or cheered."

Sheamus presented the award for Best Male to Justin Bieber at MTV'smag-glass_10x10.gif European Music Awards on Sunday in Belfast, Ireland.

"It was a great expderience. It was great fun. There were a lot of huge pop stars -- Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and I gave the Best Male award to Bieber. It was a great honor to present this," The Celtic Warrior told WWE.com. "I watched MTV ever since I was a teenager. I was delighted to get an opportunity to do it."

The former WWE Champion joined other celebrity presenters such as Snooki and JWoww of The Jersey Shore, David Hasselhoff and Hayden Panettiere.
    I was a little taller than Bieber. But all the teenage girls and teeny boppers love him. It was fun," Sheamusmag-glass_10x10.gif said. "It was great to see how excited he was when I gave him the award."
    Sheamus was especially excited to be a part of the MTV 2011 EMAs because they were in native Ireland.
    "It was a big deal for me. Plus, it was in Ireland. I got a chance to go to Belfast. Any chance to go home across the sea to go back home to Ireland is a great opportunity for me," he said.
    sheamus308.jpg

Yeah, he looks.. overwhelmed.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

On the liverpool fc website there is a video of sheamus and sigh ted dibiase taking a tour. Here is a link http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/video/features/10113-wwe-stars-visit-anfield`
    Haven`t gotten around to watching it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Didn't expect to hear Ted go off on a rant about Lucas only turning up for big games.

Advertisement