Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

This guy has to hold the record for the most thanked. Certainly in relation to the amount of posts he has. Can anyone confirm?

Ireland isn't a nation of begrudgers, it's a nation of fupin' weirdos.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

another chaopter on the website now. i didnt do one for a while bcause there was a holiday and i was on it

http://www.trentsadventures.com/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Good to have you back padraiggg

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

"Some sex was already happening on her."

God I love Trent. Great to have an update padraiggg!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I lolled a few times during that...
    Trent put some piano wire on the baddies neck “dont do that its not what its supposed to be fooo…” started to say (the henchman) but it was to late his throat was on the floor so he couldnt use it. And he was dead!

On a serious point...if you want to take this anywhere maxneil then you need to start looking at tidying up obvious typos. The inaccuracies in grammar I can get over, some of the spelling typos spoil it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Some bits of sandwich landed on the baddies carpet. trent didnt care though it wasnt his house
    Thank you Padraiggg :)
    r3nu4l wrote: »
    I lolled a few times during that...

On a serious point...if you want to take this anywhere maxneil then you need to start looking at tidying up obvious typos. The inaccuracies in grammar I can get over, some of the spelling typos spoil it though.
    Who's maxneil:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

I love this story!

Are the typos and grammar mistakes not all part of the Legend though? If Trent doesn't care about a baddies carpet, I can't imagine him worrying about being in a story with typos and bad grammar : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭fingalgooner

Was looking for clues about publishing and getting agents for a piece of work i am near to completing and found this. And while my head was full of mush with regards to all the conflicting advice i was finding on different sites i was lucky to discover this. spent the last five hours laughing, crying and trying to explain to my daughter that i was alright and did not need an ambulance.
    Cheers Padraigg,
    Snapkick:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

The saga continues.
    Worth waiting for.:):D

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

r3nu4l wrote: »
    It just woodn't bee Trent's adventures. if it was writted any other weigh!:o:p

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

god I love your story padraig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

padraiggg wrote: »
    i didnt do one for a while bcause there was a holiday and i was on it

Has anyone ever heard the story about Brian Wilson (of The Beach Boys) who stopped his car and wept after hearing The Beatles' Strawberry Fields Forever because he realised that they had already done what he was trying to achieve with his own work? That's how I felt reading that post. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Feeona wrote: »
    I love this story!

Are the typos and grammar mistakes not all part of the Legend though? If Trent doesn't care about a baddies carpet, I can't imagine him worrying about being in a story with typos and bad grammar : )

Exactly. All of the inaccuracies reflect Trent's character. Its instinctive. Trent doesn't have time to think. He's like Nike. He just does it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Trent = Horatio on acid...

nuf sed..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Just finished reading the latest installment. T'was awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

This Padraig fellow is very funny. Some people have taken this too seriously (Including people I like) The story is bad, cliche ridden etc. but genius! The epitome of bad writing - living proof that some writing can be so bad and yet be good!

If only Andy Mc Nab followed this line of thinking. THousands more would read his novels because he would be as transparant as hell in saying they are ****e. Trent is the man!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Also:

Thanked 1,185 Times in 26 Posts

Has to be a record..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Just seen this(seeing as bad grammar is allowed)
    Trent's the man Padraigg, what's he been up to since Christmas??

I dont want to give to much away but theres a new episode

http://www.trentsadventures.com/

Have you taken the hump or is Trent too powerful to post directly on thread? :)

• Advertisement

No the opposite my friend made the site when everyone on here was arguing there wsa to much trent stuff so i started sending them to him to put on there if people wanted to make lots of comments

Yeah, I see what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

"tiger style hurricane kick."
    "Just then the queen elizabeth saw all of this and trent seduced her easily with a tip of his hat and she had 17 children off him."
    Thank you Padraiggg :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

“Hello Trent ive been expecting you” said a voice it was coming from in the speakers above Trents head. He could tell it was the boss beacuse it was his voice that was speaking.

Yay another installment! T'was epic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

The boss said “henchmen, take him away!” but about 38 seconds went by and nothing had happened then he realised all his henchmen were unconscious because of the gas! he quickly employed some new conscious henchmen and said the take him away command again
    LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Trent better not die.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

ha ha ... I laughed out loud at some moments of this "adventure" ...

my favourite part :
    he turned round a man was standing there wearing some brand new €134 trousers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

The people in the base couldnt breathe because of the gas, except trent he had thrown the gas so was expecting it and wearing a mask, and the boss who had a gas mask but not the other people because he didnt want to buy them all one he had just paid a big national insurance bill and he wasnt going to go spending silly money on masks and things.
    Just feckin' brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Oh my god!!! Hahahahahahaha - the audio!!!

Classic!! This stuff is gold!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

He could tell it was the boss beacuse it was his voice that was speaking

Advertisement