Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Dapper Dan

Simply brilliant Padraiggg, had me in stitches.
    Peeeeow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I need to know if Trent escapes. Come back padraiggg.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Hahaha holy **** He has his own website, Facebook page (with something like 700 members) and **** loads of people following him online.

Question: Is this lad looking to amuse people or is it for real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Great story. You may even have introduced a new word to the English language - "SKRRK!".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

To me, this stuff is utter genius, although some people may think it to be the ramblings of a retarded retard. Padraig is like a modern day Spike Milligan in my humble opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jobee

To me, this stuff is utter genius, although some people may think it to be the ramblings of a retarded retard. Padraig is like a modern day Spike Milligan in my humble opinion.

/QUOTE]
    Spike Milligan was as daft as a brush, and childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

jobee wrote: »
    Spike Milligan was as daft as a brush, and childish.

Exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Padraig is GOD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Antilles

Trent is God. padraiggg is just his prophet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

I've only read the first few pages, but there's something bizarrely Milliganish about parts of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Steeeeeeo!

Why cant i get in to the blog? i've clicked the link on here and googled the website and i keep getting a bandwith error. sickened cause this is pure class and compulsive reading!!

keep up the good work Padraig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Steeeeeeo!

scrap that! read the google cache... cheers Phil106!

this is class... and has to keep going. all the haters are either jealous or just too snobby to admit this lad is on to something!

Trent for Taoiseach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Blanchboh

padraiggg wrote: »
    SKRRK! SKRRK SKRRK! Somehwere in the distance Trent could hear it. SKRRK! SKRRK! SKRRK! Trent could well remember that noise from the time he was in the army. "I can well remember that noise from the time I was in the army" Trent thought. No time for thinking, he thought. And carried on running. The SKRRK!ing seemed to be getting closer though and Trent knew he must stop and fight or be killed. "Gasp!" Trent gasped. "Corporal Jones?" "Hahaha, yes Trent, I knew you would come here and I knew you knew what the SKRRK!ing was and that you must stop. That's why I did it and why I came here in the first place." Trent wasn't sure whether he should hug him or punch him! Hug him because of the SKRRK!ing wasn't real and he knew he was safe after all, or punch him because he didn't actually like him! He shook the Corporal Jones on the hand. "Hahaha" said Corporal Jones. "Same old Trent!"

This is from when Trent is going to the house, he hasn't picked up his hat and gun yet so he's a bit scared when he hears the noise. He knows what it is, but I don't yet! Any ideas?

Ive read 3 chapters, im not saying I could do any better and it is your first go but its back to the drawing board i think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Hah!

To guy above..

The gauntlet is thrown.. let us be the judges.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Anybody else think that this thread should be sent to Tommy Wiseau?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

One of the greatest things I have ever seen on the internet.

Along with
    Doom_Fanfiction.png?1260849004

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

When I saw the bump I thought Trent had been resurrected :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

"and then john was a zombie"

:D i lol'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

long live Trent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

poindexter wrote: »
    long live Trent

I saw that there was a new post in possibly the greatest ever thread on boards, about the greatest ever creation returning for yet another whirlwind adventure where he shoots someone in the face and laughs while having sex with everyone in the room...

but alas no... tis only a "long live trent" comment...

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly sir... bravo :mad:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Padraig could be dead, who knows..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Godsentme wrote: »
    Padraig could be dead, who knows..:confused:

You're saying... Trent could have killed him? That would be just the kind of thing Trent would do!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

Chapter 20

oh and this is what happened to trent in chapter 20

http://www.trentsadventures.com/the-madman/chapter-20/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

The legend returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

You, sir, have made my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭silvo

firstly his hand was attached to a torture machine and not a hungarian supermodel

Yessssssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

He had used to of been a karate judge before he was a henchman and instinctivly he rated the kick among the finest he had ever seen.

Classic Padraiggg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Anyone looking at Trent like that usually would of found themselfs dead or impregnated in the most violent fashion

Classic :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Woohoo! Finally some good news :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The bra falling off in swindon just made my day. Thanks padraiggg, ya nutter. :)

Advertisement