Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I'm still convinced this started as a piss take but well done padraiggg, this stuff is amazing and could make you a small fortune.

I for one would seriously buy this book!! You've a great talent for writing humour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Marvelous stuff
    "He had left his coat on the back of his chair but he pretended he didnt need it even though it was cold outside. he would wait until trent was punished to death and then go and get it…"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

That episode started slow, but then turned into the best one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Oh the suspense!!!
    What's gonna happen to Trent now!!...
    Will he get back his consciousness and snapkick the hunchmen out of his way to kill the boss? or will the boss finally get the better of him... before getting his coat...

We'll just have to wait and see!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

peanuthead wrote: »
    I'm still convinced this started as a piss take ...
    Eh, of course it started as a piss take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I would recommend for Trent fans to watch the new Southpark about Catcher in the Rye.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Valmont wrote: »
    I would recommend for Trent fans to watch the new Southpark about Catcher in the Rye.

Its weird, its almost like they read this thread and then wrote that episode of South Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 LadyJedi

padraiggg wrote: »
    oh dear your not going to like this then

The malady of discontent part ii
    ! Trent tossed the secreatary into a shelf of antique door handles in disgust.

Genius !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

This is the only piece of music that could do Trent justice. Turn it up to 11 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭CyanRain

Sorry if I'm reviving an old thread here or not, but I just had to stop by and say that Trent just made my f*cking day! Congrats, OP! You are a true genius. The next Ross O'Carroll Kelly for sure. Keep it up:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

This is the only piece of music that could do Trent justice. Turn it up to 11 :-)

My speakers only go up to a '10' :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

My speakers only go up to a '10' :(

Trent's speakers probably go up to infinity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

an beyond

oh my god, my head hurts, actual pain, from laughing so hard for the last 90 mins while reading about Trent

OP, I want your babies

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Think he's dwindled in recent episodes. Hopefully he pulls it back up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Where the heck is trent? I miss him:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

padraigg whats up with the site its down?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Trent come back :|

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Bandwidth exceeded. Means his site has been busy, busier then he paid for! The counters usually reset monthly, so he must be very popular!
    To read googles cached version of the page, click here

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KngxE9aFMwAJ:www.trentsadventures.com/+trents+adventures&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I was watching chuck norris last night and I thought hey! Trent would so like have given that guy seven looks and snapped kicked his head while his gun peowwwed him and sex was happening on all the women, hahaha Trent would say Merry Christmas Too easy..

Come back TRENT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

brilliant!

Delighted I found this.

/subscribes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Deadly, just saw this today. Need to know what happens next. C'mon Padraiggg give us Chapter 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

NEED MOAR TRENT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

After reading the OP all I can think of is The Cat in the Hat by Dr Seuss!

This is AMAZING.

How the heck have I only just discovered it now?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

NEED MOAR TRENT!!!!

+1

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Just happened on Trent through someone's sig. Excellent stuff! Reminds me of Axecop - "written by a 5 year old and illustrated by his 29 year old brother"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Gulliver wrote: »
    Just happened on Trent through someone's sig. Excellent stuff! Reminds me of Axecop - "written by a 5 year old and illustrated by his 29 year old brother"

Oh my god, there goes my afternoon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Who would win in a fight between Axecop and Trent? Only one way to find out Padraiggg!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jobee

padraiggg wrote: »
    Chapter 1

A man in a hat entered the room. He took off the hat. “It's you!” They all said. At the same time like a class speaking to a teacher. “Hahaha Hello gentleman”, the man in the hat said, putting the hat on the table. “And hello ladies he said. Turning to the ladies and lifting his hat politely. “Leave us alone Trent!” The women said. Perhaps it was because the were angry at him for something he had done in the past, a long, long time ago. Or perhaps it was because he was holding a gun at them! The gun came from nowhere. He had got it out of his pocket and now both bullets were aimed at the people.”Say your prayers!” The man said but one of the men grabbed the gun, knocking the table with the hat on it and some other things on the floor. A vase got broken. Now the gun was in the other hands and we would have to wait and see if it was the right hands.

got this far, now got to work out what happens next!
    I'm pleased you didn't say anything, it must have been easy on you.

Advertisement