Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

montyrebel wrote: »
    which one? havent really seen it

She was wrestling in it last week as Paige vs someone with a big pointy chin(Sofia
    Cortez), never knew it was her tbh until just now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

See one of the Bellas got her tits done....Looks like she has her own twin magic now ha ha!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

See one of the Bellas got her tits done....Looks like she has her own twin magic now ha ha!!

Sir, please provide photographic evidence post haste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

^ YES YES YES

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I posted it in the PW Photo thread the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Are You Serious just declared war on us the Internet Wrestling Community.

smartmark.png

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

CM Punk took a shot at TNA star AJ Styles over the weekend.
    CM Punk received a tweet from a fan who said he met AJ Styles earlier in the week at an independent show. The fan claimed Styles would only take a photo if he covered up his CM Punk t-shirt. When the fan asked if there was legit heat between the two, Punk tweeted back with the following: “Envy is a sin.”

Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
    – K.C. McKnight has reportedly been offered a developmental contract with WWE for three years. McKnight has been on the scene for eight years and attended a Tampa, Florida tryout camp last month. He has been working for the Midnight Mayhem promotion and recently did a month-long tour in Japan for Pro Wrestling Zero 1.

– According to the Sand Springs Leader in Oklahoma, local worker Ryan Collins has also signed a developmental deal with the company.

– “Psycho” Sid Vicious recently did an interview with Memphisport.com discussing his return to RAW, his son being on Big Brother, his infamous leg injury on WCW PPV and more.
    There are still conflicting reports regarding Kharma’s current status with WWE. She is now once again being displayed in the WWE Alumni section of WWE.com and on the official WWE Twitter account. Her profile was moved to this section on Thursday and then moved back to the active Divas roster page. Kharma re-tweeted the following message from a fan on Friday night: “I hope @Kharma only stays in the ‪#WWEAluimi‬ until she returns and beats the crap out of barbie doll divas” The belief among some within WWE is that she may have been released and that WWE.com jumped the gun. Stay tuned as we continue to work this story.

– The Miz is ready to return to WWE after finishing filming for WWE’s next film, The Marine: Homefront. As noted earlier today, numerous WWE sources claim The Miz has been very frustrated with his current WWE status and has been openly talking about it with his co-workers.

– Speaking of WWE Films, David Otunga is about to begin filming for The Hive.. The movie will feature Hollywood star Halle Berry. Otunga is expected to be off TV similar to The Miz while filming for the movie takes place. Otunga debuted a new look for the film, shaving off his signature goatee. If you’re interested, you can click here to view his new look.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The Miz is ready to return to WWE after finishing filming for WWE’s next film, The Marine: Homefront. As noted earlier today, numerous WWE sources claim The Miz has been very frustrated with his current WWE status and has been openly talking about it with his co-workers.

Not very smart Miz. You don't talk about your frustrations to co-workers. if management finds out, they're just going to continue jobbing him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

airmax87 wrote: »
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Someone in the comments wants Gangrel and the Posse aswell like his style.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

GTR63 wrote: »

Mean Street or Insane Clown? :D

Mean Street or Insane Clown? :D

Mean Street of course. If I could hear that music again and just listen out for the pop they'd get.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Weren't Insane Clown only in TNA?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

CastorTroy wrote: »

WCW too, and in their own promotion JCW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

CastorTroy wrote: »

They were in WWF for the summer of 1998 which you can read about here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling_career_of_Insane_Clown_Posse#World_Wrestling_Federation_.281998.29

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭airmax87

Blackman is the man, Shame he wasn't so popular, I really hope he does make an apperance, smash some jobber up with kendo sticks, be deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

GTR63 wrote: »

Is that someone you? :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Is that someone you? :pac:

Nope but the names mentioned were clearly cult heroes of yesteryear.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I think in all honesty we're gonna get Slater coming out shouting something like "I can beat any old timer back there, hell I can beat ALL of them!" and we get a battle royal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Wrestling peaks:

KOT12_10.jpg

King of Trios is CHIKARA's three night 16 team 6 man tag tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Incase anyone was holding out for a better result - it's official!

I received this from WWE HQ :

Roster Updates
    · Please remove Maxine and Kharma from all roster pages

· Full WWE Superstar and Diva roster is attached for your reference

They are both gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

You work for WWE?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

In a very roundabout way: yes! (aka no, no I do not)

We have the official contract to sell WWE Mobile content in the UK, Ireland and Spain.

I run all of this including the facebook page! So I am in direct contact with WWE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

In a very roundabout way: yes! (aka no, no I do not)

We have the official contract to sell WWE Mobile content in the UK, Ireland and Spain.

I run all of this including the facebook page! So I am in direct contact with WWE!
    Well you kept that quiet! So what's Vince like? Have you been to his house? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

glenjamin wrote: »
    Well you kept that quiet!

No he has not! haha. He was the scorge of the board when he got free mania tix. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

CMpunked wrote: »
    No he has not! haha. He was the scorge of the board when he got free mania tix. :pac:

I must have been sick that day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,374 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

For the third year in a row, Mattel and WWE partnered on a panel at Comic-Con today, promoting new WWE toys and giving fans the chance to ask questions of WWE stars – in this case Sheamus, Zack Ryder and CM Punk. It was a very entertaining panel, filled with plenty of playful banter and snarking, with Punk and Sheamus having a good time teasing one another.
    Funny and well-spoken, Punk dominated the conversation, with most of the fan questions aimed at him. At one point, talking about this busy past year he’s had, Punk remarked that he couldn’t make everyone happy, to which someone in the crowd yelled, “AJ!” Without a beat, he replied, “AJ, I'm positive I can make happy.”
    When he then more seriously talked about AJ’s recent ascent, he said, “AJ has taken a small opportunity, a sliver, and really knocked it out of the park. I think she’s really underrated – the way she delivers her lines.” He also noted that AJ was a true wrestling fan and no doubt is very excited to have her own WWE action figure being released, just as he was.
    One fan asked, “Where are our WWE ice cream bars?” to which Punk replied, “I wrote a letter to Ben and Jerry’s. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. I’m sorry for the delay!”
    The one awkward and uncomfortable moment of the panel occurred when a fan asked about Chris Benoit and whether the WWE were acting like he never existed. But I felt Punk handled the question well, answering that Benoit had a lot of amazing accomplishments in wrestling that can't be taken away, but given the horrific things he did at the end of his life, it wouldn’t be right for the WWE to promote him.
    The wrestlers were asked their favorite WWE RAW moments and Ryder humorously noted that when he filmed his segment answering this question on RAW itself, he said GTV was his favorite, “but it really wasn’t. They just gave me the script.” His actual favorite RAW moment? When Hugh Jackman appeared, in an episode that helped elevate Ryder’s status on the show.
    Punk at one point joked, “I think WrestleMania 29 will be headlined by Zack Ryder vs. The Undertaker.” Later, the wrestlers were asked if there were any classic superstars they’d love to have a match against. Punk had already brought up Stone Cold, so leaving him out, he said, “I would like to wrestle Bret Hart.” Said Sheamus, “I would love to face the Undertaker at WrestleMania 29,” to which Ryder quickly replied, “I’m already wrestling him!”
    As the panel was drawing to a close, Punk and Ryder left early to go to a signing, leaving Sheamus to answer questions alone… and wouldn’t you know it, but who should suddenly storm in from the back of the room but Alberto Del Rio.
    Del Rio delivered a very funny promo mocking the Comic-Con crowd for loving superheroes and wearing costumes, while proclaiming himself “a real life superhero!” He then took out what he claimed to be an original copy of Action Comics #1, dismissively saying he spent $2.1 million for it the week before and saying to the audience, “To you, it means everything. To me it means nothing!” He then offered to give the comic away… before tearing it apart, saying everyone could have a piece.
    Sheamus then delivered a crowd-pleasing retort about how Del Rio may be rich, but he couldn’t buy class and bellowed that this Sunday at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View, he would give Del Rio, “The biggest arse-kicking of your life!” Sheamus then paused and said, “Why wait until Sunday?” since they were both here now with a crowd watching and that he’d love to face Del Rio right then and there. But wouldn’t you know it, Del Rio turned around and walked out… The coward! Yes, we all booed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

CMpunked wrote: »
    He was the scorge of the board when he got free mania tix. :pac:

FREE TICKETS! :eek: I've got to get me a WWE Job!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Man, so is the WWF run like the GAA, do people ring around calling in favours like the All-Ireland?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

This is on tomorrow night @ 10pm on Channel 4 if anyones interested:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-wrestlers-fighting-with-my-family/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement