Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

:P
    Several websites are reporting a bizarre rumor that former WWE Women's Champion Sable, now 44-years-old, had a heated confrontation with a woman over twenty years her junior backstage at the 1,000th RAW. The girl was apparently Randy Orton's approximate 20-year-old mistress, who he had an illegitimate baby boy with late last year.

The report claims people within WWE are aware of Orton's young female companion (and the baby since he often brags about him to co-workers) as he has brought her backstage to shows in the past. Despite serving a 60-day suspension for his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program, he was there since it took place in his hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. Sable often accompanies Brock Lesnar to WWE events since he detests being away from his family, even for a short while.

The bizarre report goes on to say the young woman goaded multiple people at the event, including Sable, who grew up in a trailer park and had her fair share of volatile encounters during her time with the company years ago. The report claims the girl upset Sable with a flippant remark, which quickly led to an intense argument between the two in front of people backstage. The situation, however, was diffused before it could turn physical.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7819/are-cena-aj-dating-in-real-life-a-bizarre-sable-rumor

I believe this. Why doesn't Dave Meltzer report stuff like this?

Also who uses the term "illegitimate child" in 2012?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The Americans do, that's who. They speak very negatively I believe. I mean, a trailer park sounds so negative, because of the meaning that they've attached onto it, when really, millions of people (I'd estimate) live in them over there, and aren't what you'd call "trailer trash."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Night of Champions poster

Nice to see them using a young, up and comer for the poster :rolleyes:

There's also a CM Punk one.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4831847447003298&id=2ea445c61b06de7833bdff366f512b69

Looks like they are going for a contrast, which tbh I love. Really good posters....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

rovert wrote: »
    I believe this. Why doesn't Dave Meltzer report stuff like this?

I so want to believe it, its such a load of random nonsense its impossible to take seriously.
    I kinda believe the one I read about AJ being Cena's roadwife though

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Good man Orton, Randy by name.....

more stories like that please. Better than the CM Punk wouldn't sign my autograph book ones anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,613 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    I so want to believe it, its such a load of random nonsense its impossible to take seriously.
    I kinda believe the one I read about AJ being Cena's roadwife though

I thought AJ was seeing Trent Barreta

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought AJ was seeing Trent Barreta

Like that'd stop Cena(can I have a Hi-5 for that Ken Doane).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Call me old fashioned, but theres something real sleezy about hearing anyone having a 'road wife'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Yeah, but this is wrestling, remember? It's no different to rockstars having their select groupies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

There's also a CM Punk one.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4831847447003298&id=2ea445c61b06de7833bdff366f512b69

Looks like they are going for a contrast, which tbh I love. Really good posters....
    apparently thats a fake, a fan made poster, here is the original which WWE used:

hqdefault.jpg

Its from NOC 2010.

• Advertisement

Very interesting news about MMA roleplayer Davey Richards :
    http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comm...y_richards_took

Took $350 from a promoter and ran.

Here's the promoter claiming Davey took the money and ran.

And his TEAM MATE Tony Kozina supposedly shot on some 16-year-old kid.

Davey deleted his Twitter and put his Facebook on private since then.

Might be a work as with everything in Wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

CMpunked wrote: »
    Call me old fashioned, but theres something real sleezy about hearing anyone having a 'road wife'.

Even when it's Punk referring to Kofi Kingston?

As mentioned somewhere in here:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/john-laurinaitis-resignation

20120730_Light_JohnL_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Effective immediately, John Laurinaitis is resigning from his position as Senior Vice President of Talent Operations. Following his very public firing at June’s No Way Out, Laurinaitis continued to work behind-the-scenes in his corporate role. After eight years of service in talent relations, he’s “burned out” and now hopes to concentrate on what he knows best: putting together matches and working with WWE talent as a producer.

:(

Is that legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

He's clearly training for his UFC career considering the law of transitivity suggests he's better than Brock Lesnar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The most entertaining (albeit in bad taste) thing Albert's ever done in his career and he gets in trouble for it!
    Earlier today, Matt Bloom, who plays Tensai, posted a video on Tout that has since been removed. The video, which has since been deleted, showed him traveling with his "personal chauffeur" Sakamoto to Indianapolis for Smackdown and he remarked that it's "very, very dangerous" to drive with a Japanese person. Tensai then smacked Sakamoto on the head as he drove and ordered him "to open his eyes."

WWE has issued an apology for a video Tensai posted late Monday night on the video sharing network Tout that could be perceived as racially insensitive toward Asian people.

"While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments," WWE's statement reads, which was issued to multiple wrestling news outlets by company spokesman Kevin Hennessy.

It's worth noting another racial remark was made toward Sakamoto on Raw when Jerry "The King" Lawler made a comment following Tensai's match saying, "When Tensai beats up Sakamoto, he changes his name to Sum Ting Wong."

Source:Wrestlezone.com

• Registered Users Posts: 33,358 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The most entertaining (albeit in bad taste) thing Albert's ever done in his career and he gets in trouble for it!

Source:Wrestlezone.com

This is what happens when you start getting wrestlers to use social media more. They do sh*t that gets them in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

It's worth noting another racial remark was made toward Sakamoto on Raw when Jerry "The King" Lawler made a comment following Tensai's match saying, "When Tensai beats up Sakamoto, he changes his name to Sum Ting Wong."
    Cena-Laughing-At-Vickie.jpg

Didn't Vickie tell Yoshi to go eat Sushi a few weeks ago, ok not racist but talk about typecasting a guy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Remember when heels could be heels?

• Advertisement

Didn't Vickie tell Yoshi to go eat Sushi a few weeks ago, ok not racist but talk about typecasting a guy
    You'd think they were trying to get heat wouldn't you :

Tinie wrote: »
    You'd think they were trying to get heat wouldn't you :

Getting heat off a guy who isn't over in the slightest?

Getting heat off a guy who isn't over in the slightest?
    Whats that got to do with anything? Yushi or whatever his name is a face and Vicki is a heel. Heels are supposed to slag the faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Remember when heels could be heels?

Good times, man. Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

They should have AW manage Tensai. Call them "Politically Incorrect." Each week they stumble from one un-PC debacle to the next.. Controversy creates cash!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭naitsirhc

Making the rounds on twitter and parts of facebook is reports of the Undertakers death after a training accident with John Cena. Oh the stuff kids come up with these days...

naitsirhc wrote: »
    Making the rounds on twitter and parts of facebook is reports of the Undertakers death after a training accident with John Cena. Oh the stuff kids come up with these days...

Sheamus last week, Taker this week it'll be Heath Slater next week going by the hair colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

In real news, Jericho will be gone before Summerslam, meanin he'll probably face Ziggler on Raw fairly soon. Fozzy are booked the day of Summerslam so he's unlikely to make a one off appearance.

naitsirhc wrote: »
    Hes been dead since 1990 though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    In real news, Jericho will be gone before Summerslam, meanin he'll probably face Ziggler on Raw fairly soon. Fozzy are booked the day of Summerslam so he's unlikely to make a one off appearance.

No I still think he'll face Ziggler at Summerslam.

Summerslam is Sunday August 19th and according to Fozzy's website, they don't have a gig that night.

Also if you look at Fozzy's US tour dates in August and September, every Monday has been kept free (for Raw).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement