Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tommy Dreamer has announced that WWE Hall of Famer Edge will be appearing at the debut House of Hardcore event on October 6th in Poughkeepsie, New York. Other names announced for Dreamer's debut event include Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, The Young Bucks, Hale Collins, The Sandman, Daivari, Jazz, Chris Masters, Luke Gallows and Sami Callihan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Steiner Vs Masters = WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

At Raw 1,000 WWE unveiled a new Raw logo! Here it is in all its new-ness and shiney glory - sent to me this morning from HQ (so you know it's legit)

Not much change is there?

We got in on Monday :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,898 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The New World Order created chaos in the ranks of World Championship Wrestling as the renegade faction sought success by any means necessary. Now, group founder Kevin Nash is looking to reform the nefarious faction and run roughshod over the world of wrestling once again.

“A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!,” he announced Tuesday night via Twitter.

The group’s reformation could take place in WWE and if Nash has his wish fulfilled, with CM Punk as their leader. Nash tweeted to a fan that he wants the WWE Champion as group captain with the “NWO army to protect the gold.”

“Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt. We got Phil’s back,”
    he adds.

Meanwhile, TNA Wrestling executive Eric Bischoff re-tweeted Nash’s announcement reading “A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!”
    http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/kevin-nash-says-their-will-be-an-nwo-reunion/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

NWO is irrelevant. It was only entertaining for about 6 months in WCW, after that it became boring. I doubt anyone will care to be honest, aside from the Nostalgia factor which would last for about 2 weeks max.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sounds like the wine talking anyway. Someone should take the computer away from Big Sexy when he's drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rovert wrote: »
    Read as Nash has second bottle of wine.

But he called Punk by his real name, he's clearly shooting.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Why did Eric Bischoff retweet Nash's comment?

But I don't know if I want to see another stable. I mean every stable over the last couple of years in WWE has been crap, Nexus, Straight Edge Society and Legacy. WWE can't book stables anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

SES was fine until they went against the Big Show. He completely destroyed them by himself which killed everyone's momentum. It took Punk a while to get over it while everyone else ended up released. One person should never be able to match an entire stable by himself.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    SES was fine until they went against the Big Show. He completely destroyed them by himself which killed everyone's momentum. It took Punk a while to get over it while everyone else ended up released. One person should never be able to match an entire stable by himself.

Rey Mysterio also did the stable some damage as well. This was around the time that CM Punk lost every PPV he was in up until the Summer of Punk. 11 out of 12 ppvs he lost.

But I agree, one man should not be able to stand against a stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Same with the tag division on Smackdown last week and the Mid Card Mafia on Raw this week. Big Show is cancerous. Never enjoy his work. Face, heel, face, heel, tag with kane, feud with kane, face, heel.... more turns than a spaghetti junction.

I also hated the way we were given 3 options as to who we would like to see Rock face at the Rumble. Punk, Cena or Show. I mean what bout D-Bry, they were giving verbals, Show wasn't involved at that point. They telegraphed it. The social media overload is sickening at this point btw. Tout? F'N Tout!?!?!? At least we got to see Mae Young's son all grown up though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

You can set your watch to a Big Show turn :pac:

Apparently the licence for Cult of Personality is up. Wonder if he will go back to This Fire Burns.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You can set your watch to a Big Show turn :pac:

Apparently the licence for Cult of Personality is up. Wonder if he will go back to This Fire Burns.

Suits in a way. He said before that he likes to change his theme when his character is going in a new direction, so maybe a heel turn will mean a new theme as well?

:D
    sorryjpg.jpg

WrestlingNewsSource.com would like to issue a formal apology to "Rowdy" Roddy Piper concerning a news item posted on July 24, 2012 by Kenny Williams titled "Incident At WWE RAW 1000 Between Roddy Piper & Kaitlyn." The article alleged an incident between Mr. Piper and WWE Diva Kaitlyn that supposedly took place backstage during the 1000th edition of WWE Raw that which Mr. Piper disputes entirely and there is no evidence to support the articles claims otherwise.

WNS is a source based website with an emphasis on our reporters using reputable sources when posting news. It is clear on this occasion that this did not happen. The reporter Kenny Williams and WNS are sincerely sorry for any emotional damage caused to Mr. Piper and his family.

We have cooperated fully with Mr. Piper to help him find the original source of this malicious story and are grateful that he understood our websites position regarding how we come across it. A full internal investigation will now take place to ensure this does not happen again.

We have been talking to Mr. Piper through a promoter about appearing on the WNS Podcast and would like to again extend the invite.
    If anybody would like to contact me regarding this matter my email is listed below.

Ben Kerin

Director of WrestlingNewsSource.com
    benjkerin@gmail.com

Ryan Clark/Wrestlezone the source of the story is fecked:
    WrestleChat will donate $500 to RAINN, an anti-sexual violence organization, if @RyanClarkWZR goes on @R_Roddy_Piper podcast & apologizes.

Roddy Piper went insane all day yesterday on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Fecking dirtsheets.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That "We're Sorry..." pic just made me think of this:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

People like Ryan Clark do so much damage to wrestling journalism, an utter chancer if their ever was one.:mad:

What was actually said about Roddy Piper and Kaitlyn incident?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Riddle101 wrote: »
    What was actually said about Roddy Piper and Kaitlyn incident?

He said that Piper said something that made Kaitlyn uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Suggestive remarks or something like that. I think his report was posted a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Hmm, it's a pity Ric Flair wasn't there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Dean Ambrose has found his way into the live-event program-booklets:

http://imgur.com/a/1oPpF

About time, lads. About fecking time.

Mind, no comment on it being in the seeming jobber section.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Dean Ambrose has found his way into house-show programs:

http://imgur.com/a/1oPpF

About time, lads. About fecking time.

Mind, no comment on it being in the seeming jobber section.

He has been doing house shows on and off all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Can ya blame Piper in fairness awful things come into my mind when i see pics of her i can only imagine what i'd be thinking if I met her the girl !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

rovert wrote: »
    He has been doing house shows on and off all year.

I know, but he's only just been added to the program.

Yeah, I'm looking for any sign here, any at all.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    I know, but he's only just been added to the program.

Yeah, I'm looking for any sign here, any at all.

I am a bit slow at 9am. Sorry. :)

30th Anniversary of Lawler slapping Kaufman on Letterman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Night of Champions poster

nightofchampions.jpg

Nice to see them using a young, up and comer for the poster :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement