Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C15 Waitin' on the call!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Bubba1981

RC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 elizabeth2009

non rc

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Russler

non rc

Well done you.....you're merit score must be top notch to get in the first intake:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Gonetoosoon

non rc also

non rc also

Well done you too:)

It will be interesting to find out both your and Elizabeths AC results so then the rest of us could start to try and work out when we might (hopefully) get called:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 adam2695

Yep, fair play to you both. Hopefully everyone who gets there merit numbers and A/C results will post them to see how far some people missed out, or waiting on the call etc.

Well Done!!

Now that we have our merit list letters has anybody called recruitment and asked for their number?

They obviously have the full list as we wouldn't have recieved the letter if they didn't.

Got my IST score the other day got 68 out of 78 so really pleased with that. Wish they'd hurry up with AC feedback and merit list :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭unistudent2009

Russler, how did you get your IST score. Some people have talked about their scores but I am still in the dark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 rollinstone

Does anybody know when they release the numbers of the ones who are on the merit list? Or when they send out our results from the assessment centre?

• Advertisement

Go to the Deloitte website and hit the 'contact us' tab. Put all your details into the online contact form and ask for your IST score. They post it out to you in a few days. I also asked them about merit list but they must have forgotten to reply to me!

AC feedback should be out at the end of the month - when it is we can they call recruitment for our merit score:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 sassanoodle

russler

I am not sure if call again in Nov, or if they are sending out the merit list. They never said what to do when people rang at end of sept.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

In the letter I got the recruitment section made clear they do not want us calling them so I guess any requests will have to be made in writing . I'm hoping that perhaps the feedback from AC will also give our merit scores, thought that would be a departure from what has happened before.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,783 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Strictly speaking, they don't really have the staff to be taking calls. It's only (largely) because of sites like this that people have been encouraging each other to call.

To the guys in Recruitment who read this: Sorry. I know you don't like the forum, but it's helped more people than you'd believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jclegs

Hey

Just thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. Got the pass letter for my medical, roll on the merit list!

Anybody called Deloitte recently?

Wondering if I should give them a call and try to squeeze info out of them about when the AC feedback will be posted out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Misterjay

Russler wrote: »
    Anybody called Deloitte recently?

Wondering if I should give them a call and try to squeeze info out of them about when the AC feedback will be posted out.....

Not yet. Was waiting until Deloitte feedback came through or some other brave indivdual called and got their merit place and was then kind enough to tell the rest of us. Feeling brave? ;)

If anybody knows the telephone number I'd be happy to give them a buzz?

If anybody knows the telephone number I'd be happy to give them a buzz?

The main switchboard on 9065 0222 will put you through. You will need your UID number though. Good luck.

Misterjay wrote: »
    The main switchboard on 9065 0222 will put you through. You will need your UID number though. Good luck.

Is this not the recruitment number?

I was going to ring Deloitte to see about AC feedback - people have already rung recruitment and been told merit list will be available when AC feedback is provided so I'm not gonna call them again to hear the same message mate:rolleyes:

I'll dig out the letter and give them a call tomorrow and let you know what they say...

• Advertisement

Is this not the recruitment number?

I was going to ring Deloitte to see about AC feedback - people have already rung recruitment and been told merit list will be available when AC feedback is provided so I'm not gonna call them again to hear the same message mate:rolleyes:

I'll dig out the letter and give them a call tomorrow and let you know what they say...

Sorry I misunderstood what number you were looking for. Even if I had it, I wouldn't have posted it as it is not in the public domain.

Good luck with the call.

Just called and spoke to Deloitte - very cagey about when the feedback would be sent out and just said 'we're sticking to the timeframe of October/November' so I guess we're no further forward:rolleyes:

Just called and spoke to Deloitte - very cagey about when the feedback would be sent out and just said 'we're sticking to the timeframe of October/November' so I guess we're no further forward:rolleyes:

Thanks for trying Russler. It is quite obvious they have some sort of merit list sorted already as some people are getting in from C15.

Hopefully we will all know in a few weeks where we stand (subject to the Postal Strike obviously). :mad:

Misterjay wrote: »
    Thanks for trying Russler. It is quite obvious they have some sort of merit list sorted already as some people are getting in from C15.

Hopefully we will all know in a few weeks where we stand (subject to the Postal Strike obviously). :mad:

You're right mate - clearly recruitment have the merit list from Deloitte as the first call for C15 went out last week (november intake).

Let's hope somebody from recruitment reading these boards takes pity on us poor fools and decides to put us out of our misery soon please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 POLICE99

Hi does anyone know when the next intake is likely to be? how many per year?

POLICE99 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know when the next intake is likely to be? how many per year?

The next intake is Jan I believe. Not sure how many intakes per year. This campaign was for 440 places and some people from this one are starting to be offered places already. Perhaps another poster could confirm how frequent the intakes are and size.

I'm hearing a lot of chat that training may slow down for a while due to budget constraints after this current campaign has run it's course. Fingers crossed we are succesful with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭poppysox

I think maybe there's 11 intakes in the year but don't count that as gospel.

Misterjay where'd you hear about the recruitment slowing down?

poppysox wrote: »
    I think maybe there's 11 intakes in the year but don't count that as gospel.

Misterjay where'd you hear about the recruitment slowing down?

From 2 or 3 different people. It was even a topic of discussion at the medical.

Hands up who's gonna ring Deliotte/recruitment on Monday and ask where our feedback/merit numbers are:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kazo

hiya rus. I.m not sure i want to find out! If it.s really bad i.ll be suicidal. If it.s really good, it night give me false hope. It.s hellish all this isn't it?

Advertisement