Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Anyone any idea why I can't find Neighbours on rte player anymore. Was watching it over the weekend and now its disappeared :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

belle_09 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea why I can't find Neighbours on rte player anymore. Was watching it over the weekend and now its disappeared :mad:

you can get it on youtube anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

belle_09 wrote: »

I have just looked again, it is there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why the hell would someone like that hot detective Mark go for Kate :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why the hell would someone like that hot detective Mark go for Kate :confused:

I think Kate isn't so bad, she is quite pretty.. I think Donna is stunning though, loving the trial this week.

• Advertisement

Legendary Neighbours character Harold Bishop will return to Ramsay Street next year, a cast member has confirmed.

Ryan Moloney, who plays Toadie in the serial, told TV Week that actor Ian Smith will reprise his role "for a little bit".

He enthused: "I know that Harold is coming back for a little bit, I can't wait. I love Ian and it's good to work with an old friend."

Smith was last seen on Neighbours in February, having announced his retirement in August 2008. The star has since admitted that he "struggled" on the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

Apparently it will be revealed that Sonya is Callum's mom!

MissMiami wrote: »
    Apparently it will be revealed that Sonya is Callum's mom!

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

:confused:

I agree, only in neighbours! :D It will be interesting to see how they pull that one off.

Anyone know when neighbours is coming back onto our screens? Iv only 3 episodes left to watch on the rte player, really don't want to have to ration them but I need my daily neighbours fix! :D

dee o gee wrote: »
    I agree, only in neighbours! :D It will be interesting to see how they pull that one off.

Anyone know when neighbours is coming back onto our screens? Iv only 3 episodes left to watch on the rte player, really don't want to have to ration them but I need my daily neighbours fix! :D

I think it is back next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Was gonna ask here as well if anyone knew when it was back, checked sky planner and nothing ther for the rest of the week!

As far as I know it is in 2 weeks time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Why are they leaving it so long to come back?????? Stoooopid RTE:mad:

Decided not to ration my last 3 episodes and watched them all last night, at the end of the last one she said it would be the 25th before it's back. :( The day after I go back to college, just typical. :(

Really wanted to see more of this detective brennan! :D Anyone know where I could watch it before it comes onto our screens, Australia must be way ahead of us. On that note why is there such a difference between Australia and us? :confused:

Decided not to ration my last 3 episodes and watched them all last night, at the end of the last one she said it would be the 25th before it's back. :( The day after I go back to college, just typical. :(

Really wanted to see more of this detective brennan! :D Anyone know where I could watch it before it comes onto our screens, Australia must be way ahead of us. On that note why is there such a difference between Australia and us? :confused:

I think Australia always take a break at Christmas or before it so they take it off the air here so we don't catch up..

Grr, I am then going away on the 28th so will have to set it to record.. I think it is back on in the UK this week.. I think it may be on youtube..

angel01 wrote: »
    I think Australia always take a break at Christmas or before it so they take it off the air here so we don't catch up..

Grr, I am then going away on the 28th so will have to set it to record.. I think it is back on in the UK this week.. I think it may be on youtube..

But why the need for the gap between Australia and us in the first place? :confused:

If your not going away for more than 3 weeks you can just catch up on the rte player, or watch it on the rte player if your away somewhere with access to the internet and a computer. Now Im off to search youtube! :D

'Neighbours' star Ian Smith has been speaking about his return to Ramsay Street as the legendary Harold Bishop.

During an interview with Holy Soap, Smith was asked if he could give any details about Harold's upcoming storyline.

Warning: spoiler alert!

He replied: "Well, I'd have to kill you if I told you too much! Harold is called back to Ramsay Street to help a friend, and of course you all think you know who that friend is, and you're all wrong. And of course there's human pathos, there's laughs - lots of laughs - [and] a little bit of romance, but I'm not saying who for, because I don't think she/he would like me to let it out."

He added: "Look, there's a little bit of everything, but the thing is it's all a happy ending and it couldn't be better, and I loved it."

Smith said his return to the show could last from "maybe six weeks to a couple of months".

Ok this is getting serious, it's like neighbours cold turkey! :eek: Anyone have any links to any upcoming episodes we haven't yet seen?

Ok this is getting serious, it's like neighbours cold turkey! :eek: Anyone have any links to any upcoming episodes we haven't yet seen?

Try here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Thank god its back today, I was starting to have withdrawals! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

Great to have Neighbours back this week. Really good week, even though I knew what was going to happen I was still shocked when Steph was found guilty and the given 6 yrs. Her final scence where she looked at the photo of all her friends and then turned it over to see the message from Lynn, was really moving.

I would have preferred for her to have a more happy exit but it was good that it was a story that built over a number of months what with the Dan fling, the pregnancy, the fake marriage, the fallout with Libby, the handing over of the baby, the post natal depression, the ploughing down of Ringo (RIP), the drama of the court case. So long Steph you will be missed.

In reality would Sam have been allowed to prosecute that case?

Caprica wrote: »
    Great to have Neighbours back this week. Really good week, even though I knew what was going to happen I was still shocked when Steph was found guilty and the given 6 yrs. Her final scence where she looked at the photo of all her friends and then turned it over to see the message from Lynn, was really moving.

I would have preferred for her to have a more happy exit but it was good that it was a story that built over a number of months what with the Dan fling, the pregnancy, the fake marriage, the fallout with Libby, the handing over of the baby, the post natal depression, the ploughing down of Ringo (RIP), the drama of the court case. So long Steph you will be missed.

In reality would Sam have been allowed to prosecute that case?

I'm glad Steph got sent down and is gone :) - she should have left a long long time imo

I dont understand why Toadie didnt try and get Sam off the case as prosecutor considering her involvement with Dan and all :confused:

When will Kate and the VERY hot policeman get together?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Channel five must be a week or two in front of rte as it had no breaks recently..

At the moment Sonia's sister has arrived and Karl, Susan, Lou is trying to win the Citizen of the Year award. Other than that its quiet I think

Tasha fakes a pregnancy to keep Andrew as he wants to be with Summer

Tasha fakes a pregnancy to keep Andrew as he wants to be with Summer

Ugh! She's very annoying!

:(:(

Scott McGregor is to leave Neighbours.

The actor will finish his role as Detective Mark Brennan on the soap.

McGregor first starred on the show in August during a six-month stint, before graduating to a regular cast role in December.

However, TV Tonight have claimed that contractual negotiations led to the role being written out.

A TEN spokesperson confirmed that he will finish filming in April but will remain on air until August.

McGregor first starred on the show in August during a six-month stint, before graduating to a regular cast role in December.

However, TV Tonight have claimed that contractual negotiations led to the role being written out.

A TEN spokesperson confirmed that he will finish filming in April but will remain on air until August.

FFS he was the hottest thing in the soaps for a very long time :(

NOOOOO!!! They better replace him with someone decent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

omg............ I'm dying to see what happens in neighbours tomorrow! :eek:

Lynn Lynn Lynn, you stupid stupid woman leaving those lights lying around!

Advertisement