Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

on channel 5, Kyle, Jade, Mark and Kate had a house warming party where Kyle kissed Jade but they were drunk so it was taken very lightly (by Kyle anyway). Can't wait until they get together!

Mark has now gone into witness protection after someone broke into their house and vandalised it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Freya Stafford has revealed that she was involved in a horrific bike crash last year.

The Australian actress, who is best known for her roles in White Collar Blue and Small Claims, is poised to join the cast of Neighbours only ten months after flipping her push bike while riding near her home.

Stafford told The Daily Telegraph: "I went over the handle bars, breaking my jaw and half my face. I was in shock, but I remember thinking, 'Oh my face, that's kind of important'. It took ages for my jaw to open again. I had to eat everything through a straw for a long time."

She also revealed that she landed a role in City Homicide but had to pull out before filming started because of her injuries.

Stafford will play the glamorous long-lost sister of Michael Williams in Neighbours. She said of the character: "She does stir things up on Ramsay Street. She brings up a lot of baggage for Michael, Sandy Winton's character, so that will be interesting."

Neighbours bosses recently revealed that they have cast Bob Morley as gay male nurse Aiden Foster in the soap.

Scott McGregor, who plays Mark Brennan in the show, recently revealed that he is leaving Neighbours to pursue a career in the UK or US acting industries.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I really enjoyed the final scenes between Mark & Kate. Some very good acting and made neighbours a bit more enjoyable to watch especially in these last few months (with the exception of harold :D)

I love Harold :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hate Tash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hate Tash

Same. Feel sorry for Michael. He is being humiliated because of her immature ridiculous actions. Grrrr..

Neighbours bosses have announced that Kyle Canning's cousin will be heading to Ramsay Street in a last-minute storyline change.

Show producers have cast actor Luke Pegler in the part of Dane Canning, who is being rushed in due to Kyle's unexpected absence from Erinsborough.

Last Wednesday, it emerged that Christopher Milligan, who plays Kyle, will be taking a six-week break from Neighbours after injuring himself while playing football.

Viewers will now see Dane arrive on the street and take over Kyle's room and board in the share house while the handyman visits his sick mother, Channel 5's official Neighbours website has confirmed.

Dane's sudden appearance will allow minimum disruption to scripts as he takes over Kyle's role in a plot that was already being filmed.

Speaking of the plan, Neighbours' executive producer Susan Bower commented: "The show must go on. The beauty of Neighbours is we're about families, so we can pull in a cousin or sibling in these very unusual situations."

Dane will make his arrival on Australian screens in October and appear for a six-week stint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Kate, Summer and Jade have to be the best looking on neighbours.

I like Tash but feel sorry for Michael, he always has to pay for her f*** ups :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Rhalliord

oh man I can't believe they killed off Brennan. I had hoped he would come back into it D:

• Advertisement

I wonder is he really dead though ....;)

I don't get this storyline with Susan, she suddenly had difficulties with Karl, that came out of nowhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

angel01 wrote: »

I don't get this storyline with Susan, she suddenly had difficulties with Karl, that came out of nowhere...

I thought the same i bet he isnt dead at all!

Yea i no one minute there getting on great (like any normal couple) then suddenly there not. It just came out of nowhere. Hope they dont split though cos i love them together:D

I assumed that Karl just felt pushed to one side because susan didnt ask him about letting Summer moved in and held some resentment from that?

angel01 wrote: »

Yes and who is this Jim fella :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Rhalliord wrote: »
    I assumed that Karl just felt pushed to one side because susan didnt ask him about letting Summer moved in and held some resentment from that?

Like Karl should be shocked they have been taking in stray kids for years now

stupid phone wont let me quote .
    Wasnt Jim the builder who was working on the site when Declan went nutso and smashed up stuff on it , causing someone to be hurt? (can't remember who).oh and was supposed to be using dodgy materials. I think Toady had a case against him?
    He also did up Lynns house after the fire.

And maybe Karl thought that finally they would be rid of the strays once zeke left? And now with Libby out of the picture for a while he thought himself and susan could get back to using the blue box with abundance

That's the guy..

How did Lou manage to get rid of his caryard so quick? :eek:

Tash is a prawn? :eek:Are they blind?

Former Home and Away actor Lincoln Lewis has signed up for a guest role in Neighbours.

The star, who played the character of Geoff Campbell in Home and Away until he quit in 2009, will join the cast of Ramsay Street for four weeks.

Lewis will play marine biologist Dominic Emmerson on the soap, a hunk who encounters some Erinsborough locals including Kate Ramsay (Ashleigh Brewer).

Lewis said of his new role: "I've wanted to be on Neighbours since I was a little kid and finally it has happened.

"I'm filming in Port Douglas and working with Ashleigh Brewer and Stefan Dennis, it doesn't get any better."

* Kate's going to go a bit bad; she'll cause drama within the street, lose her job and then run away.

* Summer and Andrew are going to split up towards the end of the year, and another character is involved.

* Sonya will become pregnant next year; and the actress is excited about wearing a baby bump.

* The hospital will become even more central to the show; with lots of scenes recently being filmed with Dr Karl, Dr Rhys, Aidan (New gay nurse), Jodie (Long term nurse) and Dr Martin Chambers (a tough new Doc who will clash with many).

* A car will crush someone in an upcoming episode which ends up lots more hospital scenes on the show.

* Audrey's death will push Karl and Susan even further apart in some very emotional scenes.

* Susan and Karl both feature heavily in the Season Finale which includes a "game changer" for them both.

* Sophie gets her hair chopped off for a new look after discovering about Noah's feelings for Kate.

* Casting agents are currently looking for a love interest for Callum - she'll be a troublemaker.

* Jade will team up with an unlikely partner in a new storyline which you won't see coming.

* Tash has another new love interest coming up... And it's someone who we already know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Will jade and kyle ever become a couple!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

doovdela wrote: »

Kyle appears to be the stumbling block in this pairing. He should have gone to specsavers;)So obvious jade wants him:eek:

Should Kate maybe get with Lucas

Kate really annoys me

Stefan Dennis (Paul Robinson) recorded web chat:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17857410

* Tash has another new love interest coming up... And it's someone who we already know!

ooo an older man perhaps?

Rhalliord wrote: »
    ooo an older man perhaps?

Rhys or Lucas

doovdela wrote: »
    An affair is also about to develop between Jade and Malcolm

An affair is also about to develop between Jade and Malcolm
    I read she ends up sleeping with Paul

Also I think the jade/kyle thing comes to a premature end due to the actor playing Kyle being written out suddenly to recover from a broken leg

• Advertisement

Neighbours bosses have confirmed rumours that Erinsborough High principal Michael Williams is leaving the soap.

The school headteacher, played by Sandy Winton, will bow out on screen in 2012 after nearly two years in Ramsay Street.

Michael's daughter Natasha (Valentina Novakovic) will remain in Erinsborough despite her father's exit.

Neighbours' executive producer Susan Bower commented: "The Michael Williams character will be leaving Ramsay Street as part of a significant story coming up in April. Sandy's contribution to the show has been superb, enabling the character to be part of some milestone storylines.

"Tash will remain in Erinsborough so the Williams name will live on."

Michael's latest storyline has seen him panic as Tash delves into the details of her mother's death. Tash's aunt Emilia, played by
    Freya Stafford, has also recently been introduced to viewers.

The Williams family made their Neighbours debut in May 2010.

Advertisement