Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭purplestar1986

angel01 wrote: »
    Why didn't Steph just say she had a one night stand.. it is all so farsical.. I bet Steph & Toadie get married.

I've been saying that all along, it would make better sense to say she had a one night stand. Toadie can never just be happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I've been saying that all along, it would make better sense to say she had a one night stand. Toadie can never just be happy

It makes no sense but it's Neighbours after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,090 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carla Bonner is quitting Ramsay Street
    Bonner is departing the long-running soap in September, but will continue to be seen on air until the end of the year.
    Bonner has played Stephanie Scully in the family drama for the past 11 years.
    Once she finishes on the show, Bonner will head to LA for meetings and to take part in acting workshops.
    However, she has no plans to pack up and leave Melbourne for good.
    After her LA sojourn, Bonner will return home to Melbourne where she is based with two sons, Harley and Jhye, and her boyfriend, Jason Shepherd.
    ``I'm very sad that Carla is leaving us and she knows the door is always open for Steph to return to Ramsay St,'' said Neighbours executive producer Susan Bower.
    ``The storylines on air and coming up showcase what an exceptional talent Carla is and while fans will be disappointed, I promise Steph's farewell will be long remembered and will do the character proud.''

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Carla Bonner is quitting Ramsay Street
    Bonner is departing the long-running soap in September, but will continue to be seen on air until the end of the year.
    Bonner has played Stephanie Scully in the family drama for the past 11 years.
    Once she finishes on the show, Bonner will head to LA for meetings and to take part in acting workshops.
    However, she has no plans to pack up and leave Melbourne for good.
    After her LA sojourn, Bonner will return home to Melbourne where she is based with two sons, Harley and Jhye, and her boyfriend, Jason Shepherd.
    ``I'm very sad that Carla is leaving us and she knows the door is always open for Steph to return to Ramsay St,'' said Neighbours executive producer Susan Bower.
    ``The storylines on air and coming up showcase what an exceptional talent Carla is and while fans will be disappointed, I promise Steph's farewell will be long remembered and will do the character proud.''

Oh no :(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

angel01 wrote: »
    Oh no :(:(:(:(:(
    I think she's a bit old to try make it in Hollywood at this stage. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

Neighbours couple Donna Freedman and Ringo Brown are to tie the knot in the soap's 6,000th episode, it has been revealed.

Margot Robbie and Sam Clark, who play the Ramsay Street lovers, have been filming the screen nuptials this week ahead of the storyline airing later this year.

Speaking to the Herald Sun about the plot, Robbie commented: "It's been fun, but it hasn't given me a taste for getting married - especially if my wedding day goes on for this long! We've been filming the episode all week so I've been in the dress all week. Wedding dresses are not exactly comfortable and it's been freezing.

"Of course there's a lot of drama leading up to the wedding. We're from Ramsay Street - things are always ten times more difficult."

The 19-year-old added that she could be under pressure if the storyline is compared to Charlene and Scott Robinson's (Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan) iconic 1987 wedding.

She said: "I've never seen that episode. I have no idea what I am competing with. But it's Kylie Minogue, so I have big shoes to fill."

Neighbours' 6,000th episode will be the highlight of the soap's 25th anniversary celebrations.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

I've been watching Neighbours for 20 years on and off!!! OMG 20 years! It's now my guilty pleasure!

Poor Toadie needs to find happiness!

Steph is just annoying...and so is her mother!

I miss BAD Paul Robinson

I would prefer if Susan and Karl never mentioned the Blue Box ever again...uuugh

I like Rebecca and Donna and Nick the pub owner Dad!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

hahaha, new actor for declan is on right now. it feels so wrong, dont see him lasting long

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Jazzy wrote: »
    hahaha, new actor for declan is on right now. it feels so wrong, dont see him lasting long

He's horrible.. looks nothing like the original Declan. Declan was small and a big build due to his football days. The new Declan is tall and lanky and he doesn't look like he should have a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

It is going to be hard to get used to that new Declan. Not only does he not look like the old Declan the character seems to have been changed as well. A lot more moody and seems totally unsuited to what came before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I repeatedly kept shouting at the tv,
    "This isn't Declan. Bring back Declan!"

:(

Can't wait to see how he gets on with kate.
    The same chemistry won't be there.
    It'll feel awkward.

The sad thing for me was that I just sat down yesterday unaware that Declan was being changed that day and I didn't get to say bye! :P

The new Declan FAIL

Why wasn't the 5.30pm episode on today? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

Where did Declan go??
    One of the main reasons I love neighbours..
    Bridget would never have married a guy that looked like that...

Where did Declan go??
    One of the main reasons I love neighbours..
    Bridget would never have married a guy that looked like that...

The previous guy who played Declan wanted to leave, the producers didn't want to axe the character so they recast :( bad selection of new guy :(:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Agree about the new Declan, loved the old declan with Kate but they just don't suit each other. They should have just let the Declan character leave and bring in some good looking guy for kate instead of him.

Susan Kennedy will be targeted by a cyber-stalker. The ailing mum, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, is left terrified by the weirdo.

To make matters worse the ordeal aggravates her illness and she becomes so paranoid she can’t even leave the house.

An insider said: “Susan is terrified. She has no idea who is sending her all these weird messages over the internet.

She has to cope with MS on a daily basis and anything that causes her extreme upset can lead to even more suffering.

“But her family are determined to find out who is making her life a misery.”

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Great story line with the stalker for Sue :P

Is the lump Steph found going to be the end of her, I wonder? :/

Neighbours actress Simone Buchanan is to reprise the role of off-the-rails Sam Fitzgerald

If she returns I am assuming Dan returns also as Steph calls him about the baby

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Susan Kennedy will be targeted by a cyber-stalker. The ailing mum, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, is left terrified by the weirdo.

To make matters worse the ordeal aggravates her illness and she becomes so paranoid she can’t even leave the house.

An insider said: “Susan is terrified. She has no idea who is sending her all these weird messages over the internet.

She has to cope with MS on a daily basis and anything that causes her extreme upset can lead to even more suffering.

“But her family are determined to find out who is making her life a misery.”

I don't want this to happen I love Susan & Karl!! I wonder if we know of this cyber stalker.. I have a theory, if the ringo/naomi fisco is finished by then, perhaps Naomi coming back for revenge for the family??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

If she returns I am assuming Dan returns also as Steph calls him about the baby

I doubt Dan will be coming back because the actor that plays him won a greencard to America so I'd say he'll choose staying in the US over a comeback to Neighbours.

I wish he did stay in Neighbours though because he was of my favourite characters!

MissMiami wrote: »
    I doubt Dan will be coming back because the actor that plays him won a greencard to America so I'd say he'll choose staying in the US over a comeback to Neighbours.

I wish he did stay in Neighbours though because he was of my favourite characters!

He could join Glee as Will's brother they look very alike imo :p

I liked Dan but they seemed to ruin him as a character :(

news about the actress that plays Libby (who may I add.. I hate...)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3046432/Neighbours-Kym-Valentine-hospitalised.html

Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis, 51) is at it again. He cheats on his partner Rebecca with his boss Diana Marshall (Jane Badler, 55).
    But Andrew Robinson (Jordan Smith, 21) isn’t so lucky with his lusty efforts.
    He tries to seduce Donna Freedman (Margot Robbie, 20) to stop her marrying Ringo Brown (Sam Clark, 22).
    When Ringo finds out, he punches him.

Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis, 51) is at it again. He cheats on his partner Rebecca with his boss Diana Marshall (Jane Badler, 55).
    But Andrew Robinson (Jordan Smith, 21) isn’t so lucky with his lusty efforts.
    He tries to seduce Donna Freedman (Margot Robbie, 20) to stop her marrying Ringo Brown (Sam Clark, 22).
    When Ringo finds out, he punches him.

Will Neighbours ever stop going around in circles :rolleyes:

Neighbours star Sam Clark has announced that he is leaving the soap to concentrate on his music career.

The actor will film his final scenes later this month after three years in the role of Ramsay Street's Ringo Brown.

Speaking of his forthcoming departure, Clark told the Herald Sun: "I love acting and I'm definitely going to strive for further success in that part of my life, however music has always been a passion and I want to give it my all right now."

The 22-year-old has already released two singles in Australia - 'Broken' and 'Send Me A Sign' - while his third, titled 'Devastated', will follow later this year.

News of Clark's upcoming exit comes just a few months after he admitted that his musical ambitions had left his future with Neighbours uncertain.

Reports suggest that the star will fly out to the UK to promote his new career soon after he films his last scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Neighbours star Sam Clark has announced that he is leaving the soap to concentrate on his music career.

The actor will film his final scenes later this month after three years in the role of Ramsay Street's Ringo Brown.

Speaking of his forthcoming departure, Clark told the Herald Sun: "I love acting and I'm definitely going to strive for further success in that part of my life, however music has always been a passion and I want to give it my all right now."

The 22-year-old has already released two singles in Australia - 'Broken' and 'Send Me A Sign' - while his third, titled 'Devastated', will follow later this year.

News of Clark's upcoming exit comes just a few months after he admitted that his musical ambitions had left his future with Neighbours uncertain.

Reports suggest that the star will fly out to the UK to promote his new career soon after he films his last scenes.

Are they going to bring in a new person to play his charater or just write him out?

Why do they always do this? Ringo and Donna get married and now he wants to leave Neighbours...will there ever be a couple who get married and the two of them actually want to stay in the soap?

Declan and Bridget...Bridget was killed
    Libby and Dan...Dan left
    Steph and Toadie...Steph is leaving in a few months
    Now Ringo and Donna

Good Grief!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

I hate the new declan, he just doesn't fit in right at all. When Libby left for a while and had a stand in at least the stand in was something like her but this new fella looks or acts nothing like declan, ffs he has long hair. :mad: How come he had to leave so suddenly, it wouldn't have been such a shock if they had him leave for a few weeks and then to return as this new fella but to just introduce him overnight is weird. Neighbours just isin't the same anymore without the real declan. :(

Wish they would hurry up and kill lyn scully off already, she drives me mad and I find myself talking like a mad woman to the tv telling her to just go jump off a cliff (obviously not the actor just the character :o). Sophie annoys me too, acting like a spoilt wee brat at times. :rolleyes: And that new natasha williams is just a plain b*tch. :rolleyes:

Wonder will steph and lucas ever get back together, I liked them as a couple. :confused:

Hmm better go watch neighbours, I went away for a while and left it recording, I now have 17 episodes to watch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

dee o gee wrote: »
    I hate the new declan, he just doesn't fit in right at all. When Libby left for a while and had a stand in at least the stand in was something like her but this new fella looks or acts nothing like declan, ffs he has long hair. :mad: How come he had to leave so suddenly, it wouldn't have been such a shock if they had him leave for a few weeks and then to return as this new fella but to just introduce him overnight is weird. Neighbours just isin't the same anymore without the real declan. :(

Hmm better go watch neighbours, I went away for a while and left it recording, I now have 17 episodes to watch! :D

I read somewhere that the old Declan wanted to join the Army in real life and the Neighbours directors didnt want to write the character out so they got a replacement. I dont think he's that bad...it could be worse!

17 episodes :eek:....that is heaven in my world!! haha! Enjoy!

• Advertisement

Are they going to bring in a new person to play his charater or just write him out?

Why do they always do this? Ringo and Donna get married and now he wants to leave Neighbours...will there ever be a couple who get married and the two of them actually want to stay in the soap?

Declan and Bridget...Bridget was killed
    Libby and Dan...Dan left
    Steph and Toadie...Steph is leaving in a few months
    Now Ringo and Donna

Good Grief!!!!

I think Donna is leaving also

Elle is rumoured to be coming back

Advertisement