Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Donna is leaving also

Elle is rumoured to be coming back

Elle is coming back??...No way! Never really liked Elle...she moans alot, I was happy when she left!

Donna is a bit dizzy but funny at times, they're probably going to write Donna and Ringo out together so. I'm kind of gutted about that because i'm not a fan of Andrew or Natasha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I love Ringo :(:(

I love him with Donna, they work really well together. I am fed up of this Natasha character already, enough already seriously :mad::mad:

I would love Lucas to get some happiness, he deserves it. Getting used to the new Declan now. Guess we are building up to Harry leaving :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85,098 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paul Robinson discovers Toadie Rebecchi is not the father of Steph’s baby – and then uses it to blackmail him.

The businessman, who is embezzling money from Lassiters, is feeling the heat from lawyer Diana Marshall.

So when she decides to meet Toadie to find out what he knows, Paul tries to scare him.

And when he hears Steph on the phone to Toadie he knows he has the perfect tool to blackmail him with.

An insider said: “Paul tells Toadie unless he covers up his dodgy dealings he will spill the beans.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

angel01 wrote: »
    I love Ringo :(:(

I love him with Donna, they work really well together. I am fed up of this Natasha character already, enough already seriously :mad::mad:

I would love Lucas to get some happiness, he deserves it. Getting used to the new Declan now. Guess we are building up to Harry leaving :(

Im fed up with natasha too, not too fond of andrew or summer either or the ramsey kids. Guess they are writing all the old teenagers out now that they are all going to college, and bringing in some new ones.

Can't believe ringo is going, they are writing out all the decent looking fellas, first dan, then declan, then ringo, who's next lucas? Does anyone else think the new principal Michael looks like dan? Thats the first thing I thought of when I seen him. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

I just can't watch any Steph/Toadie scenes anymore. It bugs me, I mean really bugs me that they felt the need to come up with this ridiculous story which is causing so many problems including keeping them apart from the people they really love! And now they're getting married? This is going waaaay to far.
    Why couldn't Steph have had a one night stand wih a random guy? And why was it everyones business anyway?

• Advertisement

greenie wrote: »
    I just can't watch any Steph/Toadie scenes anymore. It bugs me, I mean really bugs me that they felt the need to come up with this ridiculous story which is causing so many problems including keeping them apart from the people they really love! And now they're getting married? This is going waaaay to far.
    Why couldn't Steph have had a one night stand wih a random guy? And why was it everyones business anyway?

She should have just had a 1 night stand but its neighbours after all :eek:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/148404/Paul-Robinson-in-Neighbours-murder-riddle/

NEIGHBOURS favourite Paul Robinson will be left fighting for his life in a bloody murder plot to mark the soap’s 6,000th episode.

In scenes to be screened on Channel Five in October, the businessman – played by Stefan Dennis, 52 – is pushed from the mezzanine level of Lassiter’s.

It appears that Robinson’s bad boy ways have caught up with him and fans will be shown a series of suspects all with a motive for murder.

A show insider said: “Everyone’s going to be desperate to work out who tried to kill him.”

It could be anyone :D

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/148404/Paul-Robinson-in-Neighbours-murder-riddle/

NEIGHBOURS favourite Paul Robinson will be left fighting for his life in a bloody murder plot to mark the soap’s 6,000th episode.

In scenes to be screened on Channel Five in October, the businessman – played by Stefan Dennis, 52 – is pushed from the mezzanine level of Lassiter’s.

It appears that Robinson’s bad boy ways have caught up with him and fans will be shown a series of suspects all with a motive for murder.

A show insider said: “Everyone’s going to be desperate to work out who tried to kill him.”

Toadie or declan maybe?

Starting to warm to the new declan although Id still pick the old declan anyday! Natasha is doing my head in, her voice and the way she goes on sometimes is so annoying. Iv caught up with my 17 episodes and now have to wait until it comes on every day, the wait kills me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

yeah I like the new Declan now.. evening starting to wonder what the difference was now. I suppose everyone's getting used to him now

Still can't stand Natasha - don't think i'll ever warm to her. Not fussed by Andrew/Summer/Chris either. (I know they're the new school kids replacing ringo and the old crowd but I don't like it)

I see Susan's cyber stalker is starting up now :D

Also can't wait until Pauls murder - so many suspects - Declan, Toadie, Rebecca, Lyn, Steph I'm sure there will be more as the stories unfold

• Advertisement

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Also can't wait until Pauls murder - so many suspects - Declan, Toadie, Rebecca, Lyn, Steph I'm sure there will be more as the stories unfold

I dont think Paul will actually die in the soap...how many times was he left for dead already and it never happened?!

I'd say it will be attempted murder!

So will Rebecca turn to after Paul? Michael, Lucas or Nick

So will Rebecca turn to after Paul? Michael, Lucas or Nick

Who's nick? :confused:
    Anyone know who susan's stalker is? It's killing me trying to work out who it is? Is it actually gemma (the one we seen taking the tape) or could it be her lecturer?
    Hope paul isin't actually murdered, I kinda like his character!

dee o gee wrote: »
    Anyone know who susan's stalker is? It's killing me trying to work out who it is? Is it actually gemma (the one we seen taking the tape) or could it be her lecturer?
    Hope paul isin't actually murdered, I kinda like his character!

Nick's the new principal (Natasha's dad)
    I'm thinking its gemma (she's the blonde one in the class?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

dee o gee wrote: »
    Nick's the new principal (Natasha's dad)
    Nick is actually Donna's dad, while Michael (new principle) is Natasha's dad.

ahh thats right..

oops got the pair of them mixed up

Seems another is leaving the show
    Neighbours star Blake O'Leary has left the soap after three years in the role of Ramsay Street youngster Ben Fitzgerald.

Australian viewers will see the actor's alter ego bow out next month as he leaves his old life behind to attend a boarding school for the gifted.

Ben's departure storyline comes after his mum Libby (Kym Valentine) makes the surprise discovery that he is a genius.

According to a report on the Perfect Blend fansite, while there are currently no plans for the character to return, there is a possibility that he could be recast in the future.

A spokesperson for Neighbours' UK broadcaster Five today confirmed to DS that O'Leary has left the show.

O'Leary's real-life brother Fletcher - who played Ned Parker's son Mickey - was also written out of the programme last year.

Thats made me so happy. I hate that kid!

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Nick is actually Donna's dad, while Michael (new principle) is Natasha's dad.

Oh ya I forgot about him. Im not too pushed about ben, never really liked him he was kind of annoying sometimes.

I think Susan's lecturer is her stalker

• Advertisement

I think Susan's lecturer is her stalker

yeah it was uncovered yesterday or day before. he slipped up in front of susan, zeke and libby then susan confronted him when he locked her in the classroom. turns out he was a student teacher when susan was principal and held a grudge against her all these years

yeah it was uncovered yesterday or day before. he slipped up in front of susan, zeke and libby then susan confronted him when he locked her in the classroom. turns out he was a student teacher when susan was principal and held a grudge against her all these years

I missed a few episodes :o

Sounds interesting!
    Dan Fitzgerald is to make a one-off guest appearance in a forthcoming episode of Neighbours, it has been announced.

The schoolteacher, who left Ramsay Street last year after breaking up with wife Libby (Kym Valentine), will feature in a shock scene featuring a new twist in Steph Scully's baby storyline.

In an episode which airs in Australia next week, fans will see Steph paying a visit to Dan - played by Brett Tucker - and announcing that she wants him to have permanent custody of their newborn son.

Speaking to TV Week about the surprise scene, Steph's portrayer Carla Bonner explained: "We filmed it prior to Brett leaving the show back in 2009. He loved the fact that Dan Fitzgerald still has such a presence in the show. Even though the character has physically left, his legacy lives on."

Discussing how fans may react to Steph's choice, the actress said: "I think it will divide viewers. A mother giving up her baby is a massive decision to make and a huge sacrifice. But ever since she fell pregnant, Steph's decisions haven't made her a fan favourite, and this won't help save her reputation!"

The new development follows a long-running storyline which saw Steph and Toadie (Ryan Maloney) staging a sham reunion in a bid to prevent anyone from finding out that Dan was the father of the child.

Asked how she felt about the latest twist, Bonner replied: "Honestly, I had trouble with it at first. Ryan and I took a lot of convincing to take this storyline on and now, with Steph giving the baby away, I had even more trouble comprehending it. I can understand why the producers took this path, though. There is a method to their madness!"

Actor Gemma Pranita is the latest addition to the cast of Neighbours.
    The 24-year-old will play Jade Mitchell and arrives on Ramsay St to expose a dark secret of her on-screen sister Sonya, played by Eve Morey.
    Filming started this week with the former Bell Shakespeare Company actor's screen debut in December.
    In more Neighbours news, veteran actor Jane Clifton, perhaps most well-known for her role as Margo Gaffney in drama Prisoner, will also appear on the soap - this time on the other side of the law - when she plays guest character Judge Willow.
    During filming, Clifton caught up with former Prisoner cohort turned Neighbours longtime resisdent Janet Andrewartha.
    Clifton's scenes with air in November.

Neighbours favourite Steph Scully is to come face-to-face with her ex-boyfriend Woody in a forthcoming storyline, it has been revealed.

In episodes which air next week in Australia, Woody returns to Erinsborough unexpectedly, and Steph - who is struggling after giving up her baby - immediately decides to spend as much time with him as possible.

Woody - full name Larry Woodhouse - was last seen on the Ramsay Street soap in 2002 after appearing on a recurring basis for two years.

During his first stint on the show, Woody became involved in criminal activity and ended up in jail, while subsequent appearances saw him struggling to move on from his troubled past.

Speaking of the latest plot twist, Steph's portrayer Carla Bonner told TV Week: "While there isn't a romantic attraction there - not for Steph, at least - Woody does represent a time when she didn't have children and the responsibilities she has now.

"He becomes an escape from what is going on. Steph's trying to block out everything that's happened and Woody is helping her do that, to a degree."

Discussing the impact of Woody's return, she added: "Lyn's definitely not happy and feels Woody is the last person Steph needs in her life - and she's pretty vocal about it. Lyn knows about Woody's past and isn't convinced that his intentions are all that honourable."

Woody is once again being played by actor Andrew Curry, who is the real-life brother of former Home and Away star Bernard Curry (Hugo Austin).

I am glad the truth is finally out I expected Libby to smack Steph I would pregnant or not

I am glad the truth is finally out I expected Libby to smack Steph I would pregnant or not

Yea I would too!

I though Libby's acting the other day was really good, when she came out of her house and shouting at Steph in the street! Very realistic!

I wouldn't have but I think Libby is playing a blinder with this storyline.

• Advertisement

Natalie Blair and David Hoflin will revisit their respective roles of Carmella Cammeniti and Oliver Barnes during a short return to Neighbours later this year.

The real-life couple left the soap in 2008, when Oliver asked the recently-widowed Carmella to join him for a new life in Portugal with their baby daughter Chloe.

Holy Soap reports that Blair and Hoflin have signed up for a two-week stint and will film their scenes over Christmas.

Executive producer Susan Bower said: "It's wonderful to have Nat and David back on Ramsay Street. They both still have many friends among the cast and crew.

"Their visit will be short but, I promise, memorable."

It is rumoured that their appearance will coincide with a high-profile storyline involving a controversial couple on the street.

Advertisement