Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Kef wrote: »
    Doubt anyone knows any shops that have broken the street date.....:P

Yip Harvey Norman in Limerick had it on sale yesterday, i have mine pre ordered from the hut for 28 euro as well so i didnt buy it yesterday but its there both xbox and ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    how did u get it so cheap? its says 35 pounds atm.

there was a special preorder price, but only lasted a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Just got an email saying mine's been dispatched from Gamesnash, so fingers crossed I have it for tomorrow! Though I was planning on trying to do a bit of work tomorrow, so maybe better if it doesn't arrive till Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

God damn my debs/college!! Debs is costing me an arm and a leg and just bought a laptop, haven't even got the money to turn on my PS3. (Electricity is pretty damn pricey!!)

Anyone wanna donate a copy? :D

God damn my debs/college!! Debs is costing me an arm and a leg and just bought a laptop, haven't even got the money to turn on my PS3. (Electricity is pretty damn pricey!!)

Anyone wanna donate a copy? :D

You could do what I did a while back, I traded in 4 or 5 games with Gamesnash, got Ghostbusters for nothing and just got Batman for 30 with it. I may be going back to college myself so it could very well be the last game I buy for a while!

• Advertisement

I hate trading in games :P Being given a tenner for games i paid €60 for makes me sick :P

What ya goin back to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭spockpower

Anybody here use thehut or shopto.net?

Do they usually deliver in time for release day?

Too late for batman but could use them for Beatles RockBand or Fifa:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Unlikely, they're in the UK so that usually takes a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

has anyone broke street release date bar harvey normans?

If gamestop does, i might head down to the one in santry and buy it.

I hate trading in games :P Being given a tenner for games i paid €60 for makes me sick :P

What ya goin back to do?

I only traded in games that I go for relatively cheap and were giving me a decent enough return, was the first time I ever traded in. They were mainly games I knew I'd never play again.

I'm thinking of doing Journalism, it's an MA for a year, just trying to decide if I want to live as a student again for a year!

• Advertisement

NotorietyH wrote: »
    I only traded in games that I go for relatively cheap and were giving me a decent enough return, was the first time I ever traded in. They were mainly games I knew I'd never play again.

I'm thinking of doing Journalism, it's an MA for a year, just trying to decide if I want to live as a student again for a year!

Live as a student! We can meet up and drink fosters :P

Live as a student! We can meet up and drink fosters :P

Lol, Fosters, far too expensive for students. Dutch Gold all the way! What are you doing in college anyway?

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Lol, Fosters, far too expensive for students. Dutch Gold all the way! What are you doing in college anyway?

Dutch Gold? Would rather drink water! Mechanical Engineering! Gonna be a fun year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

HMV are going to be selling the PS3 slim with Batman Arkham Asylum for €335

Dutch Gold? Would rather drink water! Mechanical Engineering! Gonna be a fun year :P

Ah with Mechanical engineering you'll be able to make your own batman-like gadgets anyway and not need to buy the game because you'll be doing it in real life. Problem solved!

So anyone break release date?

I see Mr. Notoriety H playing it as we speak on PSN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭CPT. SURF

Gis an update Notoriety H! Whats it like dude???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Just picked it up in Harvey Normans in Waterford :D
    Now only 2 hours left in work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

He's still playing, thats a good sign, it must be good :P

CC

• Advertisement

I am tempted to fly over to HN and pick it up as the missus is home from 3 weeks hols in the morning and my copy from the hut hasnt arrived so i wont get to play it over the weekend tonight my last night off. I only paid 30 for it off the hut so i could prob trade it straight away and get 30 for it.

What time HN close on a thursday ? 9 is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Do it Rev!!!! It will be worth it. Im in the same position my missus is back from sligo tomorow and I know I wont get an eight hour session in untill the weekend!

I'm surprised Gamestop and Game haven't broke the street release now that Harvey Norman did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Just picked it up in Gamestop, Parkway, Limerick. XtraVision at the parkway are also selling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Anyone seen a run through of the Joker content online yet? Or played it yet themselves? I've a 360 & PS3 and based on the demo I was going to get the 360 version as the Anti-Aliasing makes it look that little bit better. But extra levels... tempting. I've barely gone online though on the PS3 so I'd have no mates to compete against.
    It'd be the first multi-plat I buy for PS3 if I do get it. :D

RAIN wrote: »
    Do it Rev!!!! It will be worth it. Im in the same position my missus is back from sligo tomorow and I know I wont get an eight hour session in untill the weekend!

Your talking about gaming yea ? ;):D

Think HN is open till 9 tonight may as well get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Henrik_is_God

how much is it ?? I'll be trading in Tom Clancey's Hawx too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

how much is it ?? I'll be trading in Tom Clancey's Hawx too ;)

I got mine in Xtravision about 2 hours ago for only €49.99.

Dunno if it's much cheaper anywhere else. It definitely would have been if I had managed to remember to bring Prototype with me, ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 11,307 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Got mine in Xtra Vision as well,so far its savage,a bit hard but im getting into it.

• Advertisement

Picked it up in harvey norman 49.99 love it its very good, havent found it too difficult yet but im only getting into it. Combat is quite easy but it should be like that your Batman :D

Dont forget to download your free joker maps on PSN

Advertisement