Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whiskey

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

If he can which mirror is the real one.
    and im the pissed one/

well todayy was good danny niall nearluy fell of the roof (we wer drinkin on there0 and seamus ad me were sniging and mypubes are better thandannys but imnot as fat as i thought... but barly even tipsy tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

brummytom wrote: »
    and im the pissed one/

well todayy was good danny niall nearluy fell of the roof (we wer drinkin on there0 and seamus ad me were sniging and mypubes are better thandannys but imnot as fat as i thought... but barly even tipsy tbh

That is all.

As a matter of pubelic interest,
    does Danny know you are slagging off his pubes on the Internet?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

PK2008 wrote: »
    whiskey is rank!!!

I absolutely love Guinness
    I like whiskey.
    I don't care for Guinness.

Welcome to the wonderful world of personal preference. :rolleyes:

That is all.

As a matter of pubelic interest,
    does Danny know you are slagging off his pubes on the Internet?:pac:
    :D

i did it to his face,, im fine now :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

:D

i did it to his face,, im fine now :)

What did you do to his face?
    Are you under age? Should I be despatching the police to your house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Bah!
    Beaten to it.

you're both disgusted.
    i slagge him off to his face.. i dont even think those pubes were his, hes barely into puberty.. mine won :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Do us a favour: Bookmark this thread. You're going to want to see this in the morning. :p reviewing your drunken posts is a milestone of nerdy adulthood. We're proud.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I don't know what "drink it straight" means? I just drank it out the bottle :confused:

Oh good, you didn't drink it gay then. ;)

I'm not a huge drinker, but give me a bottle of Jemmy and a straw, and I can guarantee I'll have a great night.

I was once tempted by some satanic Eve to drink Jemmy and Red Bull. I got a thirst for it, and ended up ossified, with very little recollection of the night. I'm never drinking Red Bull again. I still don't know why I corrupted my lovely whiskey. It makes Blush sad. :(

A few of us had a lovely whiskey one night in Fibbers, but I can't remember the name, more's the pity.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

must try it with redbull hmmm..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

must try it with redbull hmmm..

dont. Had a night on whiskey and red bull before(well the cheaper tesco one) and my god it was not good at all. Ever hear the term " i could sleep on a clothes line" ? Well some how i managed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Know the one too many

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, you're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

and im the pissed one/

N'awwwwww hes alll drunk!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

strongr wrote: »
    dont. Had a night on whiskey and red bull before(well the cheaper tesco one) and my god it was not good at all. Ever hear the term " i could sleep on a clothes line" ? Well some how i managed it.

I want to party with this guy! Whiskey in toffs soon!? haha

I want to party with this guy! Whiskey in toffs soon!? haha

oyes, or you could go to envy before 11 on Saturday nights, free into the front lounge, all drinks 3 euro till 12 and then **** off to toffs ! works like a charm

I've never been in envy, is the front lounge a part of it? so would whiskey ans redbull be 3e?! oooooooh

I've never been in envy, is the front lounge a part of it? so would whiskey ans redbull be 3e?! oooooooh

3 euro for the whiskey and a euro for the mixer! and ya its just like right beside it

alllllll right. whiskey with whiskey as a mixer please. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

strongr wrote: »
    3 euro for the whiskey and a euro for the mixer!

Blasphemy!! /*shakes fist!!!*/

calm down calm down, the mixer is whiskey too. ;p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

that wasn't aimed at you. :P.

I assume the bar wouldn't see whiskey as a mixer...

Maybe if I explain it?

And what is a measure of a drink? Supposed to be more than a shot is it? What do I get if I ask for a measure of whiskey?

I've never understood the alcohol thing... drinking foultasting drinks just to become completey inebriated and loose all sense of your actions?

:o:o:o

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

:o:o:o

You've learned a lot since typing those words eh?

You've learned a lot since typing those words eh?

Yes.. I've learnt I was right the first time.
    I've also learnt getting pissed on a roof is dangerous, and not to show my pubes to (supposedly straight :rolleyes::pac:) mates. :P

I don't get it.. I felt stone cold sober (smug) while everyone else was off their faces and gradually seemed to get worse? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

it's a learning curve dude, you'll figure it out...

*sniggers*

sorry, i just kinda enjoy it when it's not me.

it's a learning curve dude, you'll figure it out...

*sniggers*

sorry, i just kinda enjoy it when it's not me.

:(:(

haha, I remmeber young drunkness. Have fun :p

haha, I remmeber young drunkness. Have fun :p

Not fun :( :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement