Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki and Wolf are surrounded by grassy fields and strange trees in the distance filled with chittering birds. A pride of lions stalks and seems suddenly to notice Wolf and Deki. Deki grabs hold of Wolfs arm "Unless you're a whiz liontamer think you better poke some more buttons."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Eeny meeny miney mo, I'll press this one.
    ZZZT. See, we somehow landed in Smurf village.

Where's Holly?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I don't know, aren't smurfs supposed to be blue.

yes definately blue -about 7 inches high. push something else.

• Advertisement

Let's try this one matked do not press ever.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
    What's that sign say? Welcome damned souls.

Oh no Wolf! I do not belong here! push something else.

You are really picky.
    ZZZZTTTTT
    WElcome to OZ. Hell no!
    ZZZZTTT!
    Ah, beautiful Loch Ness.

Just stay here Wolf at least we're in the right dimension and the right planet. We could call Spot.

I think I got it working now.
    ZZZZTTT!!!!
    Oh great, I lost Deki and now I'm in Japan of all places.

• Advertisement

Deki stands on the banks of loch ness day is slowly breaking, the air off the water is cold beyond belief "Evil Wolf. He did that on purpose. " Giant horse - like aquatic head rises from the loch. Deki punches it in the nose. "I am not in the mood! " Nessie whimpers and sinks below waves, "Spot!!!!" Giant golden dragon appears against the rising sun "Oh Spot I'm so glad to see you! Please take me home." Deki climbs aboard and off they fly...

Sure whatever, I'll just hitch a ride back with Rodan.

Deki and Spot fly over Japan If you want a ride Wolf hop on.

Nah, Rodan's already here. See you after I get this stupid belt fixed.

"Don't get in anymore trouble with that belt Wolf-see ya later" Deki and Spot wing toward home" I know Spot. Sure I know he will. Ah what can you do Spot?..."

Heh, look at that. Belt just had a wire loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I see you understand who is in command wolf

I know I'm in commnad mister Holck

"Oh did you make it in Wolf? Tired of drinking saki with your friends? If it hadn't been for Spot I'd have frozen to death on the banks of Loch Ness."
    Puts bell over Wolf's head and bangs on it with sledge hammer. "Do you hear me Wolf? " Whacks Wolf in stomach with hammer. " hope the party didn't leave you with an upset tummy!"

I was coming back for you.
    *Teleports with Deki to the Carribean*
    Are you happy now?

• Advertisement

I'm not sure. Is a giant squid on it's way to meet me? or will kraken rise from the sea? Is this island scheduled for a practice run by the air force? Looks around sees smoke on horizon "I hope that's someone's huge outside grill and not some belching volcanic action Wolf. Wolf???..."

Sorry, had to eliminate the cannibals who wanted to eat us. No Deki, this is an island paradise that is recently uninhabited. No giant squids, no nuclear tests, nothing fatal. Just a nice break from the violence.

Sorry Wolf, but you know its like that old story where the little boy cries w...
    Oh I guess it wouldn't be... You are the WOLF:confused:...

While you figure it out I'll be in the hammock. Drinks are in the cooler under the tree over there. I swear on my life i did not poison the drinks, nor is your pink hammock booby trapped in any way.

Deki sits down in the sand looks nervously at cooler, studies pink hammock. " I'll just sit here and wait on the sandfleas to arrive Wolf..."

Already made sure they were all dead. Please I'm offering a truce, why will you not accept it?

I still can't help remembering the hyenas Wolf

Fine, just to show I'm serious.
    *Walks over to cooler* Pick one for me, then I'll get in the pink hammock.

digs into bottom of cooler, selects drink for Wolf...

• Advertisement

*Drains selected beverage in one draught. Sits down in pink hammock.*
    Satisfied now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement