Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"all i did was say "I see". Ya wanna get your elbow out of my face Wolf?"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Right after you get your foot out of my ear.

i was here first Wolf. you invaded my space. pokes wolf in side.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry I dropped in
    *Elbows Deki in face.*

you don't sound very sorry. punches wolf in stomach

• Advertisement

Really I am. * Rolls Deki into river.*

deki grabs Wolfs ankle and jerks him off balance and into the water. Holds his face under for a moment " Refreshing isn't it?"

Indeed, just wait until we hit the rapids around the next bend

"just protect your head- well in your case..."

Oh dear, my grappling hooks aren't working. Guess I should have recharged the gas cylinders. Well, hang on tight.

• Advertisement

water eddys and swirls over and around out-jutting rocks Wolf and Deki have no choice but to be rocked and rolled by the powerful water. Deki is thrown into air by force of rushing water. Finally Wolf and Deki are washed up at bottom of rapids on far side of river.
    Their bodies lay still and lifeless "Hey! That was fun Wolf!" Deki pops up "Let's do it again!"

Next time, let's try a raft.

You mean like with lifejackets?

I mean like so my fur isn't completely soaked afterwards

oh come on , you know you liked it

Actually, this might be more fun
    *Teleports with Deki to haunted amusement park*

ooh ghosts?

That or a creepy old guy trying to scare everyone off.

Why would he want to do that? Is there a ferris wheel?

Yeah, right over there. I'll be on the Tilt-a-Whirl.

• Advertisement

Deki climbs into ferris wheel car and the car rocks it's way to the top." I can see forever Wolf." This is really neat!" Wolf climbs into tilt a whirl and ride starts up going faster and faster and faster the car rolls and twirls in a circle suddenly the giant cotter pin snaps and car flies off track and into wall. "AW RATS! He's got the stupid teleport belt."

I'm fine. Should a ferris wheel go that fast.*Watches ferris wheel snap loose from it's mounts and roll off into the distance.*
    I'm sure Deki's ok. I'll check after i has some cotton candy and a couple hot dogs.

deki hops off ferris wheel when her car rolls round to bottom. "Do they have sugar waffles? Wolf, what's that?" points to firey glowing orbs

My cue to leave.......... Um Deki, the teleporter needs to be repaired.

"What do you mean repaired?" the glowing orbs begin to flame.

I'll tell you after we get away from the flaming eyed skull monster coming at us. Follow the ferris wheel!

Wolf and deki book it.

Belt got scrambled when I hit the wall, sorry.

So where are we Wolf?

• Advertisement

Not sure, but anywhere better than here right?
    *Smacks teleport button.*
    Well, there see now we in..............serious trouble.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement