Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find the 3Gs anywhere..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i strolled into wilton o2 in cork at 9.35 and they had a 32gig left, so i snapped it up! after weeks of searching I've finally gotten one! i was even thinking about a 3g, that's how bad things were getting! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭scolari-ire

Does anyone have the number of the distribution company that are looking after the online orders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Polly74

Did any appear online?

Polly74 wrote: »
    Did any appear online?

It did but i can find it again.

It was a 1850 number.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

yay first at blackrock store this morning! headed there for 8 to be sure!

got one of 2 32G black, other one was given to next in queue, the poor guys who were third and fourth got rejected! kinda wanted the 16g but I just said feck it ive waited long enough!

sadly Im a new customer so I'm still waiting to be cleared for fraud by o2 but when I get the nod (which should be within the hour) i have to knock back down and pick it up!

yay mission accomplished!

• Advertisement

1850 222 020

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    yay first at blackrock store this morning! headed there for 8 to be sure!

got one of 2 32G black, kinda wanted the 16g but I just said feck it ive waited long enough!

sadly Im a new customer so I'm still waiting to be cleared for fraud by o2 so when I get the nod (which should be within the hour) i have to knock back down and pick it up!

yay mission accomplished!

Congrats! I have a pain in my swiss roll at this stage with the whole setup! :mad:

Did CPW get any at all? I was in 2 this morning and neither had received any? Is there a chance there will be more tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Did CPW get any at all? I was in 2 this morning and neither had received any? Is there a chance there will be more tomorrow?

I thought you got sorted yesterday polly!. did it fall through :):D

Best of luck on your search anyway, shouldn't be long now...

Hey, yeah, they thought they had a 3GS but was only a 3G! Waiting for O2 HQ to sort it out for me. They are not being very honest with me! I am extremely frustrated by the whole shambles that is iPhone 3GS!

• Advertisement

1850 222 020

Cheers Polly, they said i should have the phone tomorrow.

16GB 3gs Iphones available to buy online on O2 site now. No 32gb ones though.

GO, GO, GO, GO....!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

Just ordered mine online! Cannot be dealing with this trying to get one of the TWO that come into shops - especially since they're always in midweek!

Cannot wait to get it now, hopefully the order will come through quickly and the whole porting my number doesn't take too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭matwijow

Thanks a mill for the heads up Polly74 just got one YAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Just jailbreak and unlock it and forget about porting over. Jailbreaking unleashes the full potential of the phone and its easy to do, You have loads more apps to try and can customize your phone and you dont have to change over to o2.

I ordered mine on o2 got it 2 days later so should be quick delivery. I ported over but o2 took all day to port over and I have load of other problems. After a week I jailbroke and went back to vodafone. 02 are absolutly useless.

matwijow wrote: »
    Thanks a mill for the heads up Polly74 just got one YAY!

I got your back! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭SpongeBob2000

I got your back! ;)

Online out of stock again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I knida miss the frustration of not being able to grab one haha

but my iPhone is my baby now, and so I have more important things to think about :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

miralize wrote: »
    I knida miss the frustration of not being able to grab one haha

but my iPhone is my baby now, and so I have more important things to think about :P

I am going to assassinate you and your IPhone !

Hay Guys,

Does anyone know what the story is with An Post delivery?
    Its this outside the normal post delivery, is it like a curior.

My company got their post this morning so im hoping a curior will turn up around 11 am :-(
    Anyone know if thats the case ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I'm in England both this week and next, but will be home for the weekend. What do you think the chances would be to buy a 32gb 3GS in a store (O2 or CPW)

And where would you suggest trying?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭zenit

Hay Guys,

My company got their post this morning so im hoping a curior will turn up around 11 am :-(

Standard delivery so I think you will have to wait until Monday.

zenit wrote: »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

Hay Guys,

Courier post will not arrive at the same time as the regular post. It will depend on where you work \live in relation to where the depot is, this will determine what time your delivery will arrive. Did you get a tracking number? Generally your parcel will have arrived before they even activate the tracking number!

Hoping to receive mine this morning too. Well I would have expected them to have posted it yesterday.

If it was shipped yesterday, you will have it today. It only comes from Bray FFS!

Courier post will not arrive at the same time as the regular post. It will depend on where you work \live in relation to where the depot is, this will determine what time your delivery will arrive. Did you get a tracking number? Generally your parcel will have arrived before they even activate the tracking number!

Hoping to receive mine this morning too. Well I would have expected them to have posted it yesterday.

Activity

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMERSOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL CENTR BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 1207-Aug-09

Activity

ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMERSOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL CENTR BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 1207-Aug-09

So, does that mean it's on the way then? You will have it today.

So, does that mean it's on the way then? You will have it today.

Thats what im hoping, it be on route since yesterday.

Cool, have no idea where the fcuk mine is!! O2 are a shambles! Apparently I was getting one from the online stock availability yesterday so I am presuming(hoping) they sent it yesterday.

Hope you get it today. Another (almost) satisfied customer! :D

• Advertisement

Cool, have no idea where the fcuk mine is!! O2 are a shambles! Apparently I was getting one from the online stock availability yesterday so I am presuming(hoping) they sent it yesterday.

Hope you get it today. Another (almost) satisfied customer! :D

Just got it :D !!!!!!!!!

And its the right one.....im sure you'll get yours this morning.

Talk to you later

Advertisement