Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, at this stage, i just watch it cos i think the actor who does ron is brilliant.

arrrgh, i gotta go.. running late... i actually made a point of having a shower at whatever time it was i stopped drinking last night so i wouldnt have to worry about it this morning and wouldnt risk running late, nad have instead sat here on the computer and am now risking running late...

if you'd like to wish with me that there's no feckin ice outside and i have a safe skate to work, you're more than welcome...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Jeez what time is it there, 9pm here. Skating to work, ooooooooh. Just bring iceskates too. :)

just gone 8am. dammit, i'd intended to be in work by now...

wednesday morning, woo... means im gonna be offline till sunday night pretty much, i have a weird living thing where i live by the beach wed-sun and by the city sun-wed. no computer (or most modern living things, like carpet, heat, etc)by the beach, but ffs, the beach is literally across the road, so woop woop! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh, how..odd :-P

Sounds nice, have fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

hows eerbody doin?
    i write to u from riga latvia :P
    sitting here laughin at aoifums and tars silly dinosaur spat, glad aoifums is holding up the girlie front! u go girl! :D

its really nice over here! like a fairy tale land! lol
    not much on veggie eating just yet, went to indian today and got a really yummy paneer, but i always love that!

its roasting here too, my red hair/pale skin isnt liking it :P

• Advertisement

No, she's not holding it up, I'm winning! really! /sets raptors on her.

Paneer is always lovey, it's good you are holding up our Irish reputation, we all have red hair and don't know what this 'tan' you speak of is.

i claimed for years that i didnt tan, might get one that would fade within two days after a severe freckling, but turns otu that that was mostly jsut cos i'd never really been exposed to the sun before.

i havnet worn a short wetsuit since january, maybe feb and you can still see the line on the back of my legs where it stopped.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Was able to get a partial tan this year...last time i got that was in 43c weather at my aunts in the states years ago!:eek: I forgot to mention in here that i haz a major happy for today and tomorrow. Exam results got in today (half of them) and i got 2 distinctions (94% and 92%) and 4 credits (80%+) so i can say finally i'm a qualified masseur...yes i AM good with my hands :D i iz a happy bunny \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Oh major lol, drunk gay turning up at the house at half three "I on'y see one waps *hic*" staring at five wasps swarming round a light. "Oh I hate you you're a bitch *walks out of room to go to bed* NOOOOO I have to make it right *runs back into room and bear hugs me* I dinn mean it I LOOOOOVE you I only said that coz you're a bitch"

All these Irish people claiming to get tans, hilariouuuuuus! :p

What are teh wasps about, did he actually see any?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Oh yeah, there were quite a few, but he was staring at them out of one half opened eye claiming to see only one. I'm normally LOCKED everytime I see this guy so it was amusing to look at his antics from my high horse of sobriety :pac:

And tans ftl, I hide from the sun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I forgot to mention in here that i haz a major happy for today and tomorrow. Exam results got in today (half of them) and i got 2 distinctions (94% and 92%) and 4 credits (80%+) so i can say finally i'm a qualified masseur...yes i AM good with my hands :D i iz a happy bunny \o/

woohooo! Well done :D

Trailer for dvd i want, gimme gimme!
    They were great live.

Would buy but is gonna be expensive times ahead to fix computer...
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1637125/art/sapphire-technology/radeon-hd-4870-1-gb-gddr5.html

Harry Potter premiere tonight, lots of girls dressed up as witches and things.
    I'm not sure what teh plot was but Emma Watson was there. :pac:

hahahahhahahahaha :D

enjoyable? shiny? pretty? loud noises?

hahahahhahahahaha :D

enjoyable? shiny? pretty? loud noises?

Expensive as usual! But jsut stole my brothers candy popcorn. :p
    Enjoyable yes, 2.5 hours of mild entertainment and I love the books.
    She was pretty yeah hehe and the noises were mostly coming from scared girls, sigh. :-)

Brought kitten in to get out stitches yesterday and got her back today. All good, good kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm hoooooooome! Tired and somewhat sunburned but happy and chilled nonetheless!

Did ya miss me? I thought so.. :p

Welcome back? was everybody on holiday. :eek:

I drove to the shop because I was tired of there being no mushrooms or onions around, get back and found they have just benn bought, nooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yes it would appear so.

Just spent 10 days being the only vegetarian. Wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be!

;0*waves/////8

Moonbaby tipsy,]]
    ;)
    Holidays fabulous spendt last coupk=e of days with fab veggie, and dude who cutss up dead people.
    So nice to meet cool people.
    *beams*

• Advertisement

That's the girl. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Mmmmmm Butlers almond and orange dark chocolate... nyom nyom. It truly is Friday :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Looks like its a Happy Friday for all \o/ yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Woo happy friday to all!!

Saw Harry Potter yesterday. Wasn't good, wasn't too bad. It made me laugh a few times.

Going to see Bruno tomorrow! Can't wait.

Yeah Harry Potter was all relationshipy and crying and didn't really have a start or an end so I didn't like it that much. But was still ok.

Enjoy the interview with Harrison Ford in Bruno, it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

The Aragog scene was pretty funny.

The trailer for Bruno looks great. Only 13 hours to go!!

hey guise... throwing health to the wind today... if anyone would like to join me for some microwave popcorn, chocolate, dvds and jim beam, be my guest, as long as you dont nick my beanbag, she'll be sweet.

I wnat those things. All I have sugary is ribena. :(

im half wishing i hadnt drank all the southern comfort last tuesday, but these things must be done, i guess...

so... boosh, the young ones, withnail and i, or other?

• Advertisement

I've seen none of those. Whenever my friends watched withnail and I I was always busy. Supposed to be good.

And you can never have too much Southern comfort...or can you...
    :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement