Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

legend.

and no, can't have too much. which is why im sad i ran out.

but happy i got 1.125litres of jim beam.

happyhappyhappythisisgonnaendinsomethingnotgood.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh I thought it was for some silly health reason, 'oh I shouldn't have drank it' hehe.
    I don't know what JIm Beam is, but he sounds like a good beverage. And who sells things in 1.125 litres?!

Your last line sounds like me at college when I wanted to get passed bouncers by pretending I'm sober. It's when you are thinking 'gotta pretend to be sober' that you know you are not. :p

well, work the next day was a bit rough... not that i get hangovers, but that by mid day, i was ready for some actual sleep and then there was no work to do so i couldnt even keep myself awake properly. totally zombified.

here's mr beam...
    whisky_jim_beam.jpg he's slightly less sour more sweeter than JD, but with less of a kick to the taste... doesnt smell so good, but does the job just as well. really popular in nz...

ooh ooh and as for the pretending to be sober thing... ill see if i can find a link...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

A link? lol

<3 whiskey.

Jameson and orange juice is my favourite drink for years. Until I find a better whiskey, but they can be expensive.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=54722090&postcount=87

from that post onwards...

the worst bit was trying to count out about €1600 in notes and coins at the bank while trying to look sober.

oooh, jemmy's good too, but a wee bit sour for my tastes. great now and then, but not as a standard drink.

• Advertisement

*seriously shifty eyse....*
    *eep*

Haha they were great posts.
    Add some good OJ to jameson, you wouldn't be my first convert. :)

good OJ = $6.
    cheap cola = > $1.

sorry dude... the bank wins this time.

and yep, that night was ****in funny... second last night living in ireland...

heh, last time i left the country actually, was a somewhat epic night out (agian, mr fudge was involved...) and i ended up home less than 15mins before i had to leave, late to the airport, again, trying to act sober, got through security etc, was too wasted to really say bye to the mother in way that would make her think i'd miss her (whoops >_>), got onto plane, settled self in, buckled belt and fell asleep. woke up in a different country, no recollection of the plane moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

*munches left over food in the corner*

pah!

*looks at forum*
    :(

hehe, dont knock drunky fried egg and falafal till you've tried it, nerin...

ok, now im really gone... night dudes _m/

hehe, dont knock drunky fried egg and falafal till you've tried it, nerin...

ok, now im really gone... night dudes _m/

FALAFAL?!

*sniffs around excitedly*

NYOM! ^_^

• Advertisement

good OJ = $6.
    cheap cola = > $1.

sorry dude... the bank wins this time.

and yep, that night was ****in funny... second last night living in ireland...

heh, last time i left the country actually, was a somewhat epic night out (agian, mr fudge was involved...) and i ended up home less than 15mins before i had to leave, late to the airport, again, trying to act sober, got through security etc, was too wasted to really say bye to the mother in way that would make her think i'd miss her (whoops >_>), got onto plane, settled self in, buckled belt and fell asleep. woke up in a different country, no recollection of the plane moving.
    Yeah I know it's expensive that's why I only have one or two at most on a night out. But at home I have more. My brother jsut brought me whiskey from Portugal, fun tasting ahead. :)

Nice one with the plane, no worrying when you are on it. Monkeyfudge eh, he gets around! Ever go to the main boards beers?
    Nerin wrote: »
    *munches left over food in the corner*

pah!

*looks at forum*
    :(

Begone filthy meat eater :p

At least you appreciate falafal, I suppose I'll wecome you for that. hehe

Night Ms froo!

Yeah I know it's expensive that's why I only have one or two at most on a night out. But at home I have more. My brother jsut brought me whiskey from Portugal, fun tasting ahead. :)

Nice one with the plane, no worrying when you are on it. Monkeyfudge eh, he gets around! Ever go to the main boards beers?

Begone filthy meat eater :p

At least you appreciate falafal, I suppose I'll wecome you for that. hehe

Night Ms froo!

*hisses*

Can't talk. Eating.
    Nyom Nyom Nyom. :p

*ponders if bgrhs drink supply is being guarded*

*Waves celery stick at young Nerin*

En Garde!

En Garde!

*throws avocados @ tar*
    Take that!

*runs off with bgrhs stash*

im talking only about drinking at home...

yep, my drink came from duty free oz-nz. :)
    ah, ive done enough flying to just be bored rather than worried/scared. though there was one flight that had several 'incidences' there was a voice in the back of my head convinced i wouldnt make it to nz alive.

yep, hmmm... there was my first one, when i was 'narco', back in june/july 2006, several T&P board ones, another one at some point, memorably, the christmas one in 2008 just before i moved (there are pictures of that one that i wish there were no pictures of) and then that big noct one last sept/aug in the woolshed that turned huge (i managed to get lost in my own hometown as well as lose my beanie :() and the BGRH one around the same time,w hcih was not so good what with the panic attack and all ...
    *ponders if bgrhs drink supply is being guarded*
    i like where this is going...

En Garde!

ROFFLE!

also, yep, im nearly on my way out again, i got distracted for long enough to have probably missed the bus i had been aiming for...

I'm surprised they yet you away with their booty, probably drunk as usualy, pff men!
    Don't throw them at me, they're my friends! hah

im talking only about drinking at home...

yep, my drink came from duty free oz-nz. :)
    Oh right, by good oj I emant tesco value haha. Just not mi-wadi stuff. Hate that as a mixer.
    ah, ive done enough flying to just be bored rather than worried/scared. though there was one flight that had several 'incidences' there was a voice in the back of my head convinced i wouldnt make it to nz alive.
    yep, hmmm... there was my first one, when i was 'narco', back in june/july 2006, several T&P board ones, another one at some point, memorably, the christmas one in 2008 just before i moved (there are pictures of that one that i wish there were no pictures of) and then that big noct one last sept/aug in the woolshed that turned huge (i managed to get lost in my own hometown as well as lose my beanie :() and the BGRH one around the same time,w hcih was not so good what with the panic attack and all ...
    Woah you ahve been to loads, let us knwo when you come back so you can come to our little veggie ones.
    i like where this is going...

ROFFLE!

also, yep, im nearly on my way out again, i got distracted for long enough to have probably missed the bus i had been aiming for...

You and your fake leaving, this is the third time!

see? i left that time. annoyed that i did now. after losign the new phone i bought last monday.

not buying a new one if it doesnt turn up. -.-

I have my phone for about 8 years, battery lies to me. It was the first colour phone I ever saw. :S

Good luck finding it!

im pretty sure this is among the first times ive realy and truly lost one.

and i refuse to take a vodafone replacement, they're a bleedin rip off.

• Advertisement

Get some cheap unlocked yoke. With more free credit than the phone is worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Enjoy the interview with Harrison Ford in Bruno, it's great!

o_O No it wasn't!!! My precious, sweet, innocent mind...

Aoifums wrote: »
    o_O No it wasn't!!! My precious, sweet, innocent mind...

You didn't like Bruno's show? hehehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Not that I didn't like it, it just seriously disturbed me :(

It was really, really funny. But in a pretty sick way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Wasn't as funny as Borat :(

Nah wasn't as good as borat, too many jokes were just there to shock people.

Still some funny crap though!

My brother is making me cocktails for an hour now, hehehe.
    Kiwi liqueur, vodka, something blue, orange juice, and something else colourdy in this one, it's lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

Jaysus, someones startin early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

I need a new mobile too, might get 1 of these

nokia-5310-xpress-music-mobile-phone.jpg

Anyone have 1 or know is it any good ? Nokia xpressmusic 5310 thanks

jape wrote: »
    Jaysus, someones startin early!

He made a ribena one now, with some drinks from cyprus that I can't read, one has a killer whale on it ha, my friends birthday party is at 9, so me and 2 bros gotta get cracking. :p

As for the phone, how much that cost? I should probably get a new one soon.
    Hit me with it's sexy features.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Enjoy the party! The cocktails sound great. Never too early ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement