Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

He made a ribena one now, with some drinks from cyprus that I can't read, one has a killer whale on it ha, my friends birthday party is at 9, so me and 2 bros gotta get cracking. :p

As for the phone, how much that cost? I should probably get a new one soon.
    Hit me with it's sexy features.

to be honest I am just more looking for a phone that I can actually hear people on and vice versa which seems to be quite rare in mobiles these days lol, that and long battery life

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

jape wrote: »
    Anyone have 1 or know is it any good ? Nokia xpressmusic 5310 thanks
    I've been using mine since they released it last April and i love it:D let it fall loads and not a scratch...maybe i'm lucky but yeah its got good battery life, its own sound chip to enhance quality and clarity! Plays music well, with a 2gb chip i've got 317 songs on this with space for more;) i'd recommend it for the price alone, i paid 200e for this one lol.

Sounds like a good phone, is the call quality good yea? My current phone , a motorola is crap for call quality :-(

Aye yes its quite good in regular places (the pub/club scene is a diff story though, ya have to go outside) all i can say is go for it as you wont regret it:) On another note, i ran my first 5mile race today, ranked 751 of 5500 \o/ Go me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Oh, my dad ran that and my mam was organising it! Small world! Are you gonna do the 10km too? This it's in a couple of weeks..

• Advertisement

Aye yes its quite good in regular places (the pub/club scene is a diff story though, ya have to go outside) all i can say is go for it as you wont regret

I'll definitely consider it, thanks

T'is a small world indeed! Yeah i'll be running the 10mile in 4 weeks too:) first time doing that one also so hopefully it'll go well ha!

Master of Nothing this might sound weird but did u used to play CS in dnc lans yeeeeears ago (like around 2000-2001 ish) ? I think I've met u before lol

jape wrote: »
    Master of Nothing this might sound weird but did u used to play CS in dnc lans yeeeeears ago (like around 2000-2001 ish) ? I think I've met u before lol

Doesnt sound weird at all since yeah i used to spend many many hours playing cs there and red alert 2:D jaysus cant believe another old skool dnc head is in here haha!

yeah lol ill send you a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Get some cheap unlocked yoke. With more free credit than the phone is worth.

in a country with only two networks, one of which doesnt use sims and the other of which being a complete rip off....

god, i miss meteor...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I loooooove meteor so chreap ahah, What ohte people play ounter strik? you wannta gho to http://www.lanparty.ie/lans.php?id=89 100 pwiple there include ing me and drunk compuer cames! they are reat craick, I juist signed up. anyway counter strike rulllles. moved ov from 1.6 to css now, come a long, great lads there. awesssommmme

dont think ive ever spent 100+ on a night or even close untitonight but by god i needed this, happy borthday sandrasasas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Ssh captain drunky :P no actually don't

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ill talk if i want eleckteo beactth! i like you .,, talk talk, woop

:( want drunk

tou ralk more thn you drink, yes i see repliy fast you know, not hard to drink, last 10 hours make you qualify by drinking, dont think you are a bitch by the waqy shouold cnhange yourname you seem nicee, should come veggie meet, all you cork peplle

No I'm a terrible cunt you wouldn't know what hit you :D and I'd go to the meet-up if it wasn't on in Dublin :mad:

Do drunk things, I dare ya

na youre not, look at ya lvely lass, hi, nice yto taljk to you you know, you shojld hgo, I go from sligp you know and that is like 5 hours ojn a bus just to see these poeple haha.

do drink things? my brother is telling me to stfu nut i like to dance and sicng so suck me haha, tekkit bro

My girl said... Paul gotta get a real job
    That'll pay for your way through life and old age
    Your dreams are a waste of precious time
    I won't have a singer for a man of mine

I looked in her eyes as I opened the door
    She said, you'd better not cross that line boy
    Or you're not my man anymore

The cash and the papers
    The chips and the cheddar, the revenue
    If I ever get some, if and when
    I reckon you'll be happy then yeah
    I hope you'll be happy then

I was in love with a girl down the road from me
    she dug me but was diggin' for a money tree
    When I'd walk in at the hotspot
    She left me for a limo and a big shot
    Years went by and I heard from a friend
    That she was workin' downtown in a strip show
    And sellin' her soul to buy blow

The cash and the papers

My best friends dad was havin' pretty tough times
    He broadsided someone goin' fifty five
    I found out later it was just a scam
    So he could pay some bills and get a brand new van
    The trick was the man he hit was dead the next day
    Which put a few dents in his plans when
    They came and put him in the can

My best friends world came down in a day
    I guess we all have to learn the hard way :/
    Money just doesn't pay.

And if you didn't know, now you know,
    It's all about...
    The cash and the papers
    I guess you'll be happy then yeah
    I guess we'll have a big bash then.

:(

man that took hours to write.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

like your style dude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I'd go to the meet-up if it wasn't on in Dublin :mad:

Why not give it a shot? Get a 10am bus and arrive at 2.25pm. Meet some interesting people and enjoy the food and drinks. I'm sure someone can suggest somewhere to stay for the night? Can't offer myself cause am living with my mother and our visiting foreign students :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I'd also go except for it being on in Dublin, and I'm a shy fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    I'd also go except for it being on in Dublin, and I'm a shy fcuker.

Well, you and electro~bitch could meet for coffee, wherever you choose in Cork and see that your equally not crazed loons and decide that you two could take us on in Dublin. The more the merrier!! There must be a plan :) If you don't know anyone in Dublin whom you could stay with then I'm sure we could figure something out. Unless you both turn out to be maniacs :D Plus, seeing as you'd both have to travel further we'd owe you some drinks ;)

electro~bitch, censorsh!t and raah are from cork, so some of you if not all should head up!
    Don't worry we are all shy. :p
    I have to go from sligo but it's good fun for a day out with all the veggies lala

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Jesus, what's with all the drink posts???

*feels left out*

Aoifums wrote: »
    Jesus, what's with all the drink posts???

*feels left out*

I had a sligo veggie beers, same amount of drink as a normal beers but only me to drink it. :pac:

*still left out* Well it would be illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Drank Asda brand Malibu last night. Tasted like feet... Bleugh. Gonna vomit at some point again...

Drank Asda brand Malibu last night. Tasted like feet... Bleugh. Gonna vomit at some point again...
    Oh gawd, I wouldn't touch that with a pole. Tesco malibu, jesus!
    Aoifums wrote: »
    *still left out* Well it would be illegal.

Yes it would, tut tut! We all know it's wrong to break the law.:)

• Advertisement

Ah yes. Very wrong :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement