Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

bruno was effin brilliant, my face hurt from laughin! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I wanna see bruno during the week yeah i'm expecting good things since borat was v good too:D *i'm going for a 5 mile run now, ttyl*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Didn't think bruno was as good as borat but there was some hilarious moments in it! When he is talking to the model about her tough job, she reminds me of maameeo. :p
    UFC bit, swimgers party and talkshow bits were so funny.

Masterofnothing was Lutz I think, hehehe. I'd be more like brunos lover at the start :pac:

Didn't think bruno was as good as borat but there was some hilarious moments in it! When he is talking to the model about her tough job, she reminds me of maameeo. :p
    UFC bit, swimgers party and talkshow bits were so funny.

Masterofnothing was Lutz I think, hehehe. I'd be more like brunos lover at the start :pac:

yeay yeay, coz i lukz like a super model i hope :P

off to latvia in few mins!
    ill miss u guys! lol

might get on at some point for holiday update!

later dudes :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

maameeo wrote: »
    yeay yeay, coz i lukz like a super model i hope :P
    Yeah deffo :p
    ill miss u guys! lol

Have fun miss simpson

ill miss u guys! lol

Enjoy!!

I'm sweltering in Serbia at the minute.
    Had best night last night :)
    Prodigy are mindblowing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

ill miss u guys! lol

Have a sweet time over there!! make it back safe:)
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    Enjoy!!

I'm sweltering in Serbia at the minute.
    Had best night last night :)
    Prodigy are mindblowing.
    Glad to hear its going well so far, lets hope it stays that way:)

Things are quieter with all those yappy women nagger folk away on holidays eh, now we men can talk, or more likely, be quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

yappy women nagger folk

Ehm hmm!!! Yappy women nagger folk? *unimpressed face*

• Advertisement

Oh crap there's one left, she will destroy us all!

:pac:

Mwahahaha!!! My feminine ways will destroy you all!

Men unite!!

Men?

Men?!

AOIFUMMMSSS NOOOO!!!!!

Mwahaha. Mine is an evil laugh. Now die!!

No! *hides from overpowerful scarey women-things*

I think I choose death by dinosaur :) Not for me obviously.

Surely you meant?
    51WT2GDYV9L._SL500.jpg

No? Oh crap :(

No such luck :D

These fellas will do the trick

3304825828_5905002151.jpg

I have been watching far to much Firefly lately...

So that's where you got it from! haha, I've read a good few of those but prefer the more nerdy xkcd comics.

substitute.png

• Advertisement

search_history.png

o_O Where do you find them?

http://xkcd.com/

You probably won't get a lot of them if you are not in mine and his line of work(Maths/engineering), but there are plenty of funny ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

as a totally non-mathsy person, quite a lot of xkcd does go over my head a lot... but still, i have read every one of them... many of them twice, as i discovered the rollover text a couple of months ago and had to go back and read them all again :D

ever see the tshirts for sale there?
    i have this one, but you've made me want to post my second favourite now...

raptor_square_2.jpg

I love these:

useless_square_0.png

stand_back_square_0.png

witty_square_0.png

I have gone over maths and the more nerdy comics trying to explain themto friends before, because they are the funniest. :p

When I saw that first pic/tshirt thing I posted with the hearts I laughed for ages. Nerdddd :d

Tickets booked for harry potter premiere tomorrow :p

ooh, which harry potter are they putting out now?
    i know im gonna hate it (im brutal with films, and can't handle that they're not how i imagine things in my head with the book), but ill almost definitely watch it anyway. eventually.

Think it is the half blood prince, dunno, just like the big screen and flashing lights!

and the pretty colours? :o

haha, can't afford cinema over here... though i did love that book... i really really hope they do the flashbacks well....

• Advertisement

I like the half price days! Will let you know about the pretty Hermione colours!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement