Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Was out cutting our lawns today and luckily before I started I noticed one of our kittens was in the lawnmower bag! Eek. Little thing must have walked under it, up past the blades and into the back for a lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Was out cutting our lawns today and luckily before I started I noticed one of our kittens was in the lawnmower bag! Eek. Little thing must have walked under it, up past the blades and into the back for a lie down.

eek! not good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

biZrb wrote: »
    maameeo, so I read you're going to Latvia, I don't sapose you'll be visiting Riga? I'm staying there for 2 nights at the end of the month, would like some recomdations about what to do/see!
    Did you get a Govindas take away?!

yes! ill be staying in riga, in the old town! heading sunday night.
    i'd love some advice on stuff to do, thatd be brill!!! thank you!!!

Aoifums wrote: »
    It was in the new super healthy section beside the new free from range. I took a pic, I just can't find the lead to upload it :o

So would I. Imagine being able to eat ice cream and jaffa cakes (of some sort) every day :D

excellent! ill look out for them next time im in that fine establishment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Eek!! It's ok, right?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ye just lifted it out and put it with the others and their mammy. They just jump all over the place, very cute.

I'm busy watching video about my nerd gaming things. :pac:

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&page=watch&id=1759

Ye just lifted it out and put it with the others and their mammy. They just jump all over the place, very cute.

I'm busy watching video about my nerd gaming things. :pac:

http://www.sourceradio.com/modules.php?name=Vault&page=watch&id=1759

eeh you expect us to click on that link... :P

at your own peril haha

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Right now i'm recovering from possibly the worst tasting shot i've ever had...it had rum, bacardi, absinth, jaeger and some other stuff i cant remember...lets put it this way it was the last one i had all night and was damn strong:P

i neeeeeed sleeps:D

ugh, what kind of drink is that.

I have recently come to love shots, slippery nipple, baby guinness(god that's nice).

• Advertisement

oh i think the other one was gin? did i say that already?:P

After Eight is nice so is an abc...1/3 absinth 1/3 bacardi 151 1/3 cointreau:D

not a shot fan really but i'll stick it down the hatch haha!!:D

oh i think the other one was gin? did i say that already?:P

After Eight is nice so is an abc...1/3 absinth 1/3 bacardi 151 1/3 cointreau:D

not a shot fan really but i'll stick it down the hatch haha!!:D

haha...hungover today??

Addicted to music, been listening since 6am!

Can you stay up for the weekend?
    And blame god for looking too old
    Can you find all that you stand for?
    Has been replaced with mountains of gold

You cannot dream yourself to notice
    To feel pain and swallow fear
    But can you stay up for the weekend 'til next year

God I can't do this anymore
    Oh I'll be laid down on the floor
    As many feet walk through the door
    I'm not alone

If I see a light flashin'
    Could this mean that I'm comin' home?
    If I see a man waving
    Does this mean that I'm not alone?

Wish I was at oxegen to see pendulum sing that and violet hill
    They does good covers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Wahey a chat thread for these parts! :)

Welcome aboard.

nice hair dye avril style. :pac:

maameeo wrote: »
    haha...hungover today??
    I dont get hungover haha!!:D:D just a bit of a dry mouth the next morn:)

Just seen that you are off on a trip tomorrow...have a really good time!!

Welcome aboard.

nice hair dye avril style. :pac:

Wait, what, me? What?

Wait, what, me? What?

Oh Tar's just referring to the lovely pink tone to your hair in the pics thread:) (and would like to steal your idea sometime too):pac: t'is nice to see another face in these parts also.

Aahhh okay :)

• Advertisement

YOU! are u trying to get in my bad books???!

very funny doh, iv seen some of them before...classics!

I dont get hungover haha!!:D:D just a bit of a dry mouth the next morn:)

Just seen that you are off on a trip tomorrow...have a really good time!!

yep flight is this time 2moro! ill be knackered!

ok, next time ill ask u... dry mouth this morning? (people might look at us though :rolleyes: )

Well let them i say!! Yeah the aul dry mouth hit me this morning as usual so first thing i done was had a nice glass of water:D Do you get any nasty side effects yourself?

Well let them i say!! Yeah the aul dry mouth hit me this morning as usual so first thing i done was had a nice glass of water:D Do you get any nasty side effects yourself?

Headaches!! really bad ones! and that 'wtf did i do lastnight' feeling lol
    or if redbull was involved, the 'did i actually sleep or lie there with my eyes clothes last night!' feeling!

On these times of wtf went on? did you happen to become a drunken mess the night before?:pac: i can proudly say i've never hit that state yet...only time will tell when it happens lol! I've seen the state you girls get into going out in town;)

'you girls!'

choose ur words carefully mister! :P

na i dont get that bad, im very light drinker! lol

YOU! are u trying to get in my bad books???!

very funny doh, iv seen some of them before...classics!

Oh I wouldnt want to get in twoble :pac:

It's apuls turn to be drunk! haha, hoping bulmers is vegetarian, got no email...

lalalala

'you girls!'

choose ur words carefully mister! :P

na i dont get that bad, im very light drinker! lol

What words?:D all i can see there is that taking you to the pub sounds like a cheap night out:pac: And tonight is paul's drinky drinky night eh? Yay for booze \o/ hope ya had a fun night:)

What words?:D all i can see there is that taking you to the pub sounds like a cheap night out:pac: And tonight is paul's drinky drinky night eh? Yay for booze \o/ hope ya had a fun night:)

if u call €10 for jager and red bull cheap then sure :P

• Advertisement

yeah bruno and a comedy gig and as much drink as would go in ahaha
    my friends are only back at weekends and i need to use them for drunkness hehe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement