Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a video of your swing

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,960 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

pakman wrote: »
    Lots to take in but you seem to be hitting a lot of the problems I do experience around consistency. I think the flip might come from me trying to keep the grip very loose so I turned over the club.

A loose grip wouldn't cause it, the club will naturally release at the right time with a loose grip, flipping is an active movement that you are doing (in response to something else OR because you are trying to do the wrong thing from the top)
    pakman wrote: »
    A quick, and cautious :D , google for 'humping the goat' looks like you've hit it on the head.
    Brave man! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

GreeBo wrote: »
    A loose grip wouldn't cause it, the club will naturally release at the right time with a loose grip, flipping is an active movement that you are doing (in response to something else OR because you are trying to do the wrong thing from the top)

Brave man! ;)

I thought this video goes in line with what Greebo has been saying...ie the early extension, etc... are not necessarily the problem, more a result of something else within your swing resulting in the movement to give you something functional.

Sounds like you're taking the right approach, going to a pro to try address the root cause

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Daughter doing a nice swing drill for rhythm, tempo and balance.

Advertisement