Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Epicurus wrote: »
    I'd say Ryan and Judith would be contenders as well. And Lucas seen as he's killing everyone else.

Who's Judith?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

foxy06 wrote: »
    Who's Judith?

Janine....Judith was when she was marrying that ancient jewish guy last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Epicurus wrote: »
    Janine....Judith was when she was marrying that ancient jewish guy last year.

One of the funniest scenes in ee. Pat was pure brilliant: "Her name's not Judith.....it's Janine! ....And she's about as Jewish......as a bacon sandwich!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Yes Janine is another suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'll be glad when he's gone but I hope it isn't Bradley that kills him :( can't see him doing it tbh but i thought that about Darren and Heather and i was wrong!

• Advertisement

Abi Branning leaving; most pleasant soap moment this Christmas.

Another Mitchell will send shockwaves through Albert Square in the New Year when Archie's secret son makes a surprise appearance in EastEnders.

Despite not knowing his father, Danny - played by soap newcomer Liam Bergin - arrives in Walford to attend Archie's funeral and curious to see his sisters. As Ronnie (Samantha Janus) and Roxy (Rita Simons) have a blazing argument, he interrupts them, but they're dismissive of his presence.

However, when Roxy states that they've just buried their dad, Danny retorts, "I think you might have buried mine, too." The Mitchell sisters are stunned by his response as they stare at the brother they never knew existed.

Described as a "loveable rogue", Danny's a charmer with an eye for the ladies, while guys instantly see him as competition in the alpha male stakes.

Danny's father Archie (Larry Lamb) met his maker during yesterday's episode when a mystery assailant fatally struck him over the head with the Queen Vic bust. He went to his grave knowing nothing of his son's existence, as his ex-wife Glenda (Glynis Barber) fled when she discovered that she was pregnant.

Speaking of his role, Bergin said: "The first time I walked into Albert Square and saw the Queen Vic was a very special moment and I'll have that memory forever. All of my on-screen family have made me feel very welcome from the first moment that I met them and I am enjoying every minute working here."

The BBC soap's executive producer Diederick Santer commented: "Liam is a fine young actor, and a proper East Londoner, who I've been keen to bring into EastEnders for quite some time. His character Danny Mitchell is something of an enigma."

He teased: "Is he simply their kid brother, keen to get to know his exciting big sisters? Or is there something else that he's after?”

Bergin's other screen credits include Five's 2009 Minder remake, Doctors and ITV's Trinity.

He began filming earlier this month and will make his first screen appearance at the end of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

I love DRUNK Phil Mitchel!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Yeah he's really good at it! I also like the guy that has a crush on Whitney, he comes out with the funniest things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I love DRUNK Phil Mitchel!!!

he is hilarious alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Drunk Phil is brilliant! The only laugh in the show :D

Drunk Phil shows what a talented actor Steve McFadden can be. Leave Phil drinking; for a while anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'd say Bradley will be done with it. He got Archie's blood on his clothes when he punched him. I'd say it was Ronnie that did it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Nah the build up was to obvious all the people that didn't do it were put in the frame. A bit like a similar simpsons plot? They even had a drunk i.e. Phil / Smithers character. It ended up in this comedy plot that maggie did it, the person that you would least expect i.e. the minor.

Based on this logic I think Ben did it! The queen vic bust was pushed over and not lifted to hit like an adult would do it. Twas Ben for sure because I swear I heard tap shoes running away from the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Based on this logic I think Ben did it! The queen vic bust was pushed over and not lifted to hit like an adult would do it. Twas Ben for sure because I swear I heard tap shoes running away from the scene.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Why did Phil have a blood stained shirt in his bag(if he didn't kill Archie)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

I hope it wasnt Phil as thats just a boring and predictable answer........

It couldn't be Phil cos that is too predictable.
    I would say it will come out that he was going to kill him but he was already on the floor and when he checked on him he got the blood all over him or something like that. Then he will go to prison while the real killer is still at large.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

I think it was Sam as she's already wanted by the police, so it would make it easier for it to be her

Sam as the killer would be a bit of a disaster; she's already killed one Queen Vic landlord; give someone else a chance to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

Sam never killed anyone, just was involved in the bury of Den Wats she'll be done for assory and doing a runner

Bradley Peggy and Sam are all leaving next year anyhow so it must be one of them (Or at least one of them takes the fall for it but that would mean having the character back...)

Bradley Peggy and Sam are all leaving next year anyhow so it must be one of them (Or at least one of them takes the fall for it but that would mean having the character back...)

I saw somewhere else that since Manda is also leaving; that it could be Minty. She finds out and leaves him.

Can't really see a good motive for Minty though.

Is Phil Adams father?? Mandas son?

Can't really see a good motive for Minty though.

He's always been close to the Mitchells; working for Phil and has always wanted Sam; he'd do anything for her. As well there was the speech he made before Peggy was evicted declaring her the best landlady etc

Is Phil Adams father?? Mandas son?

When he arrived it was suggested that he was. With Manda leaving; and Adam staying Phil could be his father. Cant see any other reason for him to stick around. And he's as annoying as Ben is at times.

OMG poor Christian :(

And Libby :eek:

Did Tamwar finally get lucky?

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    Did Tamwar finally get lucky?

It did look that way didnt it :) Not sure if he got much choice in the matter ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement