Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

mandz wrote: »
    Could it be Archie's??? We don't actually know what happened that night in the laundrette...
    Ronnie is supposed to be pregnant with Owens child, so i wouldnt think EE would have two women pregnant by 2 murdered men at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

OMG the body in the boot :eek::D

I actually liked Owen :( HATE LUCY DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!! UGLY LITTLE FCUKING COW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

OMG the body in the boot :eek::D

I actually liked Owen :( HATE LUCY DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!! UGLY LITTLE FCUKING COW.

Yea I nearly choked on my weight watchers biscuits :eek:
    Couldn't believe they just killed him off like that when he was beginning to be interesting

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Yea I nearly choked on my weight watchers biscuits :eek:
    Couldn't believe they just killed him off like that when he was beginning to be interesting

Him and his mother really grew on me. Cant wait til Denise finds out the truth. Her sister and her fella SO ANNOYING! So does the whole Owen buried under the tree thing come out?? It really seems like a side line compared to the whole the vic the mitchells things which is taking all the screen time even though at this stage I dont think too many viwers are even that interested in the mitchells. I know Im defo not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

I'm sick of the Mitchells and Peggy with her "We're Mitchells, we stick together".

She says it time and time again. It's almost as old as her "Ger outta my pub".

I was really beginning to like Owen and Liz was comical. Pity they left when they were both beginning to become interesting. Typical EastEnders!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    I'm sick of the Mitchells and Peggy with her "We're Mitchells, we stick together".

She says it time and time again. It's almost as old as her "Ger outta my pub".

I was really beginning to like Owen and Liz was comical. Pity they left when they were both beginning to become interesting. Typical EastEnders!

totally disagree with every part of your comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

That's your point of view and you're welcome to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

THERE won’t be much festive cheer in Walford this Christmas.

Scheming Archie Mitchell (Larry Lamb, 65) snogs new love interest Janine Butcher after months of plotting against the Mitchell clan.

He tricks her into joining his scheme but Janine soon realises she’s been conned.

When he is bludgeoned to death in the Queen Vic, the main suspects are Janine (Charlie Brooks, 28), his wife Peggy (Barbara Windsor, 72), Jack Branning (Scott Maslen, 38), nephew Phil (Steve McFadden, 50) and even his
    own daughter Ronnie (Sam Janus, 37).

Across the Square, Amira Shah (Preeya Kalidas, 29) and Syed Masood tie the knot but the groom’s gay affair with Christian Clarke (John Partridge, 38) is exposed.

Syed (Marc Elliott, 30) sees his world come crashing down when mum Zainab (Nina Wadia, 40) finds out the truth.

But Christmas is a happy time for old flames Ricky Butcher (Sid Owen, 37) and Bianca Jackson (Patsy Palmer, 37), who finally rekindle their romance.

What is Syd back for? Thought and hoped she had gone forever

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Epicurus wrote: »
    What is Syd back for? Thought and hoped she had gone forever

She's back with Bradley cos of his mam being in hospital. i'm not a big fan of her either. I want Stacey and Bradley back together :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Meller wrote: »
    Well if it means anything, Sharon Marshall (how reliable you consider that is up to you :rolleyes:) said yesterday on This Morning that Archie does not turn up for his own funeral and the actor was simply visiting.

I read something similar in a magazine, they showed pictures of archie laughing with peggy but they said don't worry, he was just visiting the set and wont be in any scenes

Thought it was quite a good episode tonight. Max looked a broken man at the end; he has lost everything. Abi was her usual annoying self; "we need to stick together": Has she been taking lessons from Peggy Mitchell. All we were missing was "Its what Brannings do"

so the ginger wingers back for good.

HE finally grew a pair I suppose. Poor Syd. Im guessing the bradley stacey thing now id goina be done to death :rolleyes: bradley and his bad jumpers and facial expressions, oh joy.

I hear sonia jackson is coming back??? Is it just me or does the sight of her make anybody else wanna gas theirself?

Looking forward to Bianca and Ricky getting back together:)

I was secretly hoping the bailiffs would take abi, yes shes not worth a lot but jeez that kid bugs me.

ahhhh yes another happy christmas creeps on in walford :D

so the ginger wingers back for good.

Not for good; he'll be gone soon; for real this time.
    I hear sonia jackson is coming back??? Is it just me or does the sight of her make anybody else wanna gas theirself?

If they bring back that nurse she was getting off with, Naomi; then i'd be tempted.
    Looking forward to Bianca and Ricky getting back together:)

Looking forward to this; they make the a lovely family; all of them.
    I was secretly hoping the bailiffs would take abi, yes shes not worth a lot but jeez that kid bugs me.

They probably wouldnt have wanted her. How is Max going to afford to keep her; I can see Abi up chimneys soon. Proving she's a proper Branning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

and like isnt tanya running her own business. wheres all that profit going to

Epicurus wrote: »
    Not for good; he'll be gone soon; for real this time.

If they bring back that nurse she was getting off with, Naomi; then i'd be tempted.

rofl na She was minging, both of them were.

Do tell, Bradleys leaving???

Well I think did Max give Bradders 40k for his bday or someting?? delighted Tanya is gone anyway.

Ive a very stupid question to ask, was it that bianca was going with whits dad then he died?? Im just unsure how they became a family?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

rofl na She was minging, both of them were.

Do tell, Bradleys leaving???

Well I think did Max give Bradders 40k for his bday or someting?? delighted Tanya is gone anyway.

Ive a very stupid question to ask, was it that bianca was going with whits dad then he died?? Im just unsure how they became a family?

Yes he died in a car accident and Bianca was her step mother. I will miss Tanya, back late next year. Bradley is leaving next year as well.

I liked Syd, she was very pretty, felt for poor little Noah. Though I love Bradley & Stacey together.

angel01 wrote: »
    Yes he died in a car accident and Bianca was her step mother. I will miss Tanya, back late next year. Bradley is leaving next year as well.

I liked Syd, she was very pretty, felt for poor little Noah. Though I love Bradley & Stacey together.

ThAnx Angel! I wasnt shure really how they knew each other.

awww I felt so sorry for Syd too and little Noah. It was horrible all along, we knew Bradley was still mad about Stacey but Syd was getting so attached, you could just see it coming.

• Advertisement

and like isnt tanya running her own business. wheres all that profit going to

It wasnt her business though; it was in Max's name, so the bailiffs treated it as one of his assets. I cant understand why they raided the salon instead of taking the car Tanya went off in. There must be a good market for scissors and stuff.

Anyone else finding Archie and Janine disgusting?

JP Liz wrote: »
    Anyone else finding Archie and Janine disgusting?

Not really, they are quite well matched, since her last husband, age is no barrier for Janine!!

Though saying that, I could do without scenes like the other night with Archie's shirt opened and belt undone :eek:

angel01 wrote: »
    Though saying that, I could do without scenes like the other night with Archie's shirt opened and belt undone :eek:

Better than another scene of Ian in the hot tub :D

"Get out of my pub" she got to say it for maybe the last time :D

"Get out of my pub" she got to say it for maybe the last time :D

I was hoping Janine would say those words to Peggy when she found out on friday.

Ronnie, Phil, Roxy, Jack, Peggy, Ian and Bradley are the suspects for Archie's murder

Apparently Archie did something to Stacey maybe knocked her up

JP Liz wrote: »
    Ronnie, Phil, Roxy, Jack, Peggy, Ian and Bradley are the suspects for Archie's murder

Apparently Archie did something to Stacey maybe knocked her up

I'd say Ryan and Judith would be contenders as well. And Lucas seen as he's killing everyone else.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement