Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Thought Zainab was fantastic tonight. Poor Christian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

hate to spoil it for ye but it was Dot...she showed her granny to Archie and he fell over and hit his head...sad way to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I thought it was pretty good tonight. Anyone know whats going to happen with Christian and Syied ?

Where had Lucas been for the past few weeks? I can't bear him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 newbie1010

I can't stand Lucas either, that whole family is a bit annoying (bar Libby).

Doubt it's the end for Christian and Syed (hope not anyway) - they'll probably wait until the Vic reopens and then out Syed in the pub in true Eastenders style!

Zainab is a great character and her and Massoud make a very good couple, they're always enjoyable to watch.

Zainab & Jane make a better couple, the other two are moaners! I love that Stacy and Brad are back..but for how long?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I can wait for someone to knock Zainab off her high horse i think it might be Jane or Amira once the truth comes out

Afterall her daughter left, went bankrupt, one son is gay and robbed money from them and the other son is an idiot

Pat Evans is left fighting for her life after suffering a suspected heart attack.

In dramatic scenes to be screened later this month, the matriarch will leave her family screaming in terror when she collapses clutching her chest.

Bianca, played by Patsy Palmer, 37, fears she has either had a heart attack or even a mini stroke. Pat (Pam St. Clement, 67) is rushed to hospital, where medics face a race against time to diagnose her.

It comes just as the pensioner reveals she is planning on moving to New Zealand to be with her son Simon. A show source said: “Bianca walks in on Pat and Janine having a mini row in the kitchen. She instantly realises that something is seriously not right. Pat looks really ill and she’s clutching her chest and fi nding it hard to breathe."

“The next minute all hell breaks loose and Pat is rushed off in an ambulance.” Pat is admitted to a ward so doctors can carry out more tests on her and she is shocked when they reveal she has an irregular heartbeat and needs to have an operation.

They tell her that she must be fitted with a pace-maker to help control her heart. But her worried family are in for another massive shock because Pat refuses to undergo the pacemaker procedure.

Our mole added: “Amazingly, she says no. She knows what the risks are but she’s made up her mind, much to Ricky and Bianca’s horror.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

God that gLENDA makes me want to weep tears of sh$te!!! Shes so effing annoying!:mad:

also hating zsa zsa binks or whatever its called. ugggg eastenders is going to crap.

Glenda doesnt look old enough to be their mother :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Bit of a ****e actress too!!

I mean...its pretty obvious she is a
    bitch!!

Plus that whole talking to someone(thin air basically) when Peggy told her to take some of her medication...

Is she meant to be loopy as well??

Maybe she
    killed Archie!?

Plus if she was still married to Archie...well that means she gets the Queen Vic :eek::eek:

Yeah now when Libby is devasted from her breakup with Darren it should all come out about Owen and that will really crack her :eek:

I mean every body knows when a dog is pining and hanging around the same spot looking depressed...there's a flippin' dead body underneath!!

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »

I think she's a milf! ..What was Archie thinking of with shacking up with ol Peggy..some people eh?!

Roxy gets the Queen Vic its in Archie's will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

I know! Apparantly the actress is 54 though!!

I think what makes it even weirder for me is she is the one who was playing the police woman that was having an affair with Carl in Emmerdale - and she definitely wasn't meant to be in her 50s then...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I don't get what all the fuss was about the casting. She is old enough to be their mother based on their ages, and she is the spit of them too, which could not be said for Jill Gascoigne. Larry Lamb is mid 60's as I guess Archie was, and it would be reasonable to expect him to marry a younger model!

When she spoke to 'thin air', she was calling Peggy by the nickname she had for her when they were younger, "Tweety Pie", but she covered this up when Peggy challenged her.

I presume since Jack has a fondness for blonde Mitchell women; he'll get together with Glenda.

Has Ronnie told her yet that Danielle is dead?
    Because she didn't that other night.

Ewwww. I'd kick Jack in the face if he went for Glenda.

Though men do love the crazies.

I I think what makes it even weirder for me is she is the one who was playing the police woman that was having an affair with Carl in Emmerdale - and she definitely wasn't meant to be in her 50s then...

Ahhh that's not the same actress I'm afraid!
    Freya Copeland played Angie Reynolds in Emmerdale.
    Glynis Barber is Glenda in Eastenders.

When she spoke to 'thin air', she was calling Peggy by the nickname she had for her when they were younger, "Tweety Pie", but she covered this up when Peggy challenged her.

Ohhh I was hoping she would be completely mental.

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ahhh that's not the same actress I'm afraid!
    Freya Copeland played Angie Reynolds in Emmerdale.
    Glynis Barber is Glenda in Eastenders.

Its the same actress all right; it was Grace Barraclough she played in Emmerdale. Carls had a lot of those women, although Angie was never one of them.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Its the same actress all right; it was Grace Barraclough she played in Emmerdale. Carls had a lot of those women, although Angie was never one of them.

Oooops! When you said police woman and affair with Carl, I misread it as Cain.

Missed out on a lot of Emmerdale for while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

What was Bradley just about to say :confused:

Can't wait until Thursday to find out.

• Advertisement

dfbemt wrote: »
    What was Bradley just about to say :confused:

Can't wait until Thursday to find out.

I think its that he cheated on Syd with Stacey and its his baby and that she is 3 months along i doubt its that he killed Archie

Newlywed Amira Masood will have an affair with new Walford hunk Danny Mitchell

I think its that he cheated on Syd with Stacey and its his baby and that she is 3 months along i doubt its that he killed Archie

That would of been the obvious thing for Stacey to tell Jean in the first place!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭hubbabubba09

isnt archie the father of Stacys baby?
    thats why she was going a bit nutty,saying he had attacked her

Thats so last week ;):D

Yep and Bradley knows, stacey told bradley that archie raped her and then bradley went to the vic and hit a dig on archie Christmas Day but never told the police. But Bradley wants to stick by her and the baby anyway.

So now people are thinking that last night when bradley was about to admit to something that its archies murder, but its not.

Archie raped Stacey and she says he is the baby's daddy but i think it could be Ryan's baby

Archie raped Stacey and she says he is the baby's daddy but i think it could be Ryan's baby

Ouuuu interesting twist! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

I missed the start of tonights episode :( Can anyone tell me what Bradley confessed to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

who gets archies estate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

AH CANT BELEAVE IT ENDED LIKE THAT. anyone know who gets it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement