Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

what kind of lamp??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

A V A wrote: »
    what kind of lamp??

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    what kind of lamp??

Smack :rolleyes:

Stacey lets one of secrets out next week
    that Archie raped her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Stacey lets one of secrets out next week

To who?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Possibly Kat, opening the opportunity for more screaming and Katfights.

• Advertisement

To who?
    Kat, Pat, Kim and Janine they all get arrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kat, Pat, Kim and Janine they all get arrested

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Why?

Punch up in the nightclub

EastEnders is reportedly planning a storyline involving the tragic death of a newborn baby in the New Year.

The Daily Star Sunday claims that producers are refusing to reveal whether the plot will involve Kat Moon or Ronnie Mitchell.

A source said: "The baby will be born in the New Year but will sadly die from a rare condition just a few days later. It's going to be heartbreaking. The doctors aren't able to do anything to save the tiny baby and there will be a lot of unanswered questions surrounding his death."

Ann Chalmers, chief executive of Child Bereavement, said: "The death of a child is a particularly difficult and painful kind of loss. Anyone who suffers such a loss will need the appropriate support, which I hope EastEnders will show."

A spokeswoman for the soap added: "Everyone knows Kat and Ronnie are both pregnant so it doesn't take much to work out when they may both be due. But it is way too early to confirm storylines as it will only spoil things for viewers."

Grief-stricken Carol Jackson makes another decision that she may live to regret in EastEnders later this month as she seeks comfort in the arms of Billie's friend Connor.

After enduring the heartbreaking day of Billie's cremation, Carol returns home and seems to be on the verge of a breakdown as she sits alone and sheds more silent tears.

However, there's more drama in store for the troubled mum when Connor bursts through the door and angrily confronts her over banning him from the funeral.

Carol is in no mood to argue and stays calm in the face of Connor's provocation. Instead, she reminisces over the time that Connor and Billie spent growing up together and tells her visitor what a cute kid he used to be.

When Connor relents and gives Carol a comforting kiss, the gesture leads to them heading to bed together

550w_soaps_blog_171010_5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

:eek::eek::eek: that will be some hangover for Carol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

casio4 wrote: »

She'll probably end up pregnant; it's Eastenders after all.

casio4 wrote: »

Thats just the sort of retarded crap I do when I get drunk. I almost have the fear for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Epicurus wrote: »
    She'll probably end up pregnant; it's Eastenders after all.

Haha !

I wouldnt be a bit surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

stacey and kat beat the **** out of Janice :D

all it was a bit of hair pulling???

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

the new ben mitchell... lol

550w_soaps_eastenders_joshua_pascoe.jpg

Hope he works out better than the new Lauren! She seems to have had a total personality transplant! If he comes out of jail all macho and tough then I will be totally convinced that EE has lost the plot completely:rolleyes:

I don't know about macho and tough, but he will definitely be broody.

Then again, that seems to be what passes for macho and tough in the Eastenders writers' eyes :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

EastEnders superbitch Janine Malloy snatches baby Lily in a shocking act of revenge in next week's episodes of the BBC soap.

The storyline kicks off when Janine discovers that Ryan has abandoned her on her birthday to visit the town hall with Stacey, where they hope to get their young child's birth certificate changed.

When Ryan makes matters worse by lying about his whereabouts, Janine is left furious and vows that she will make him pay. Soon afterwards, her latest scheme is set in motion when she declares that she and Ryan will be attending a party being held at the Slaters' that night.

Later, when the couple arrive at the bash, Ryan wastes no time before joining in the celebratory atmosphere - enjoying Stacey's company and taking part in some apple-bobbing.

However, unbeknown to Ryan, Janine has taken a trip upstairs, grabbed Lily and walked out into the night…

Here, DS takes an in-pictures look at the surprise plot twist:

550w_eastenders_4096_3.jpg

550w_eastenders_4096_2.jpg

550w_eastenders_4096_1.jpg

Janine's latest shocking act airs on Friday, October 29 at 8pm on BBC One.

Janine Malloy will live up to her Butcher maiden name - by trying to bump off husband No2.
    The superbitch, played by Charlie Brooks, plots to poison poor Ryan with pills at Christmas - just THREE MONTHS after they wed.
    She is consumed with jealousy over the amount of time her new husband, portrayed by Neil McDermott, is spending with his baby Lily and the tot's mother Stacey Branning.
    So Janine, who pushed ex-husband Barry Evans off a cliff in 2004, will respond by crushing up medication into Ryan's food.
    A show source told TV Biz: "Janine is Walford's best bitch, so of course when she realises she may lose Ryan - the one thing she really loves - she sets about plotting her revenge.
    "When she killed Barry it wasn't premeditated, but this is planned in cold blood. She is a truly twisted character."
    Ironically, last Christmas Janine was arrested for murdering fiancé Archie Mitchell (Larry Lamb) after he jilted her.
    But the killer was later revealed to be Stacey (Lacey Turner) - a fact Janine is still unaware of.
    Our source added: "Janine is capable of murder, it's a miracle she only has one to her name so far. She's been accused of a few in her time."
    Janine also had a hand in another husband's demise - a rich old Jewish man called David who had a heart attack at their wedding after hearing she was a fraud.
    She had been masquerading as an orphan called Judith Bernstein before returning to Albert Square in 2008.
    A source said: "She would probably have bumped that old man off if stepmum Pat hadn't stormed the ceremony."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz12qtLJmzL

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Brilliant- I love Janine, a proper soap b!tch!
    Some heated scenes with Carole in tonight's episode; Bianca won't be happy she clobbered her son! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Janine also ran over & killed Ronnies daughter didn't she?
    I'm over her, I hate her scenes now..the whole relationship with Ryan when they were plotting all the time just bored me. There's no surprise or shock anymore when it comes to her.:mad:

Jesus, Carol is an amazing actress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jesus, Carol is an amazing actress.

Just came on to post the exact same thing... The crying scene was incredible.. actually no, it WAS credible ... ah... ye know what I mean.. amazing performance..

Is Carol going to attempt suicide or something? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is Carol going to attempt suicide or something? :eek:

"do not come in" ??

Well I dont think it's cos she's painting the other side of the door.. ;)

She is fantastic - I came on to post the same thing as well!! I really hope she's not leaving EE as well??

• Advertisement

i say she will put her head in the cooker and turn the gas on and someone will walk in on her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement