Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

eimearcmh wrote: »
    I wasn't expecting that!

I'm still not expecting it cause I don't know what the hell it is!!!! Sometimes those spoilers drive me nuts:P How long are they up before they are blanked out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Shazanne wrote: »
    I'm still not expecting it cause I don't know what the hell it is!!!! Sometimes those spoilers drive me nuts:P How long are they up before they are blanked out?

Theres an icon you can click that will blank it out. The original poster blanks it out as not everyone wan'ts to know the spoilers. To see the blanked out text just highlight it with your mouse and it will appear.....magic:p

eimearcmh wrote: »
    Theres an icon you can click that will blank it out. The original poster blanks it out as not everyone wan'ts to know the spoilers. To see the blanked out text just highlight it with your mouse and it will appear.....magic:p

Thank you so much for that!!! I genuinely had no idea you could do that! And to think I'd been giving out about it for months.......:confused: Now I feel totally stupid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Shazanne wrote: »
    Thank you so much for that!!! I genuinely had no idea you could do that! And to think I'd been giving out about it for months.......:confused: Now I feel totally stupid!

Ah your not! Sure it took me a while to figure it out too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I have been pressing quote and you can read the spoiler then:o now I just have to highlight it, thanks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rumoured Christmas Spoiler
    Kat and Ronnie's babies gets mixed up at the hospital and one of the baby dies, Charlie dies and Kat names her baby son Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oh god this is so sad :(
    Poor Whitney. :(

It is kind of annoying the way everyone always reacts with surprise when someone mentions the police. :rolleyes:

I think Bianca played it really well when she was on the phone to Carol

You'd think Liam would be old enough to realise something really serious was going on, and wouldn't start bitching about how Monopoly is boring :rolleyes:

Oh, there you go.

I thought Billie just turned 18. :confused:

1988? He's not 22, is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭baldbear

Why didn't billy put on his sock?

the doctor would have taken the sock off when he examined him

Why would Billie have a picture of himself as a baby in his wallet? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

thought tonight was good , i couldnt believe lauren laughing!?!?!?! i know she brought that bag of drink and all

carol gave it to him for his birth day with the wallet

A V A wrote: »
    thought tonight was good , i couldnt believe lauren laughing!?!?!?! i know she brought that bag of drink and all

I guess it was the mix of disbelief, shock and confusion.

Pretty much the same reason why Carol was running round writing letters or something and freaking out about the bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

casio4 wrote: »
    the doctor would have taken the sock off when he examined him

Why?

Lux23 wrote: »
    Why?

Something to do with the colour pigmentation, the nails, particularly.

It could give some indication into the cause of death.

well he would have given him a quick exam to make sure no foul play maybe they left the sock off to show us it was a quick check over and the doc hadn't time to put it back on

Well, no...They left the sock off so there could be the dramatic and touching scene with Carol at the end. :P

• Advertisement

Very powerful episode tonight - East Enders at its best. Carol played it brilliantly. It really brought home the pain there must be in losing a child.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

How and why did billie die..... sorry if its in here...cant find it..

did you not watch it ??

A V A wrote: »
    did you not watch it ??

Please..... dont make me reveal a smart answer......:D

Does it matter....

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

We don't actually know yet, but he was having a gat party for his birthday and he was dead the next morning. So it's alcohol related anyway.

Please..... dont make me reveal a smart answer......:D

Does it matter....

Thank you

it wasnt a smart answer tho :confused:?????
    sorry

We don't actually know yet, but he was having a gat party for his birthday and he was dead the next morning. So it's alcohol related anyway.

I knew i had not missed much... The kids bed time so watching it in between...

Thank you

its in few threads back , jp liz put it in a spoiler!! its alcohol poisoning, or he choked on his own saliva etc there were 2 storys going around :)

I knew i had not missed much... The kids bed time so watching it in between...

Thank you

He drank copious amounts of alcohol.

We saw him downing a bottle of vodka and whiskey, and severl bottles of beer throughout the night, and he had just come back from some other party before this one.

I just hope they don't turn it into a "whodunnit" drugging storyline :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

When Carol reached down the back of the sofa I thought she was going to find tablets (ecstasy) and she found the wallet instead. I thought maybe Lauren had brought drugs to the party and shared them with Billy. Eastenders was at its best tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement