Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Shazanne wrote: »
    To be honest I thought that was common as muck! And why she walks around in those ridiculous slutty dresses holding her "bump" as if it's going to fall off makes me sick!:mad:

maybe it could fall off, it's not real :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

OK maybe someone can explain this to me, Alfie said he bought the Vic for 20 GRAND? Even if it was burned down it would fetch a lot more than 20 grand.

And, I wonder what this new storyline is? 'Biggest ever soap story' it keeps being labelled.

Will Kat give birth to an alien?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,821 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

IvySlayer wrote: »
    OK maybe someone can explain this to me, Alfie said he bought the Vic for 20 GRAND? Even if it was burned down it would fetch a lot more than 20 grand.

It looks like he may have made some sort of deal with Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

IvySlayer wrote: »

And, I wonder what this new storyline is? 'Biggest ever soap story' it keeps being labelled.

Will Kat give birth to an alien?

I think Alfie leased the Vic only

The big storyline has to revolve around Kat's baby and
    Michael Moon is the real daddy it comes out next week so the baby is still a full moon
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I loved when she told Janine that her bump was also Ryan's :p

That was hilarious! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Don't mess with Stacey :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

baby Oscar is a little darling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i couldnt get over how cute baby oscar is !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Next Monday-The Brannings face a tragedy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i hope the new lauren goes away !!!!!!!
    how do you know this spoiler??

• Advertisement

eimearcmh wrote: »
    Next Monday-The Brannings face a tragedy
    Billie Jackson dies I posted this a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

New Lauren sucks, its brutal the way Eastenders do this, switch the actor and completely reimage the character. Remember prim n' proper n' posh Sam Mitchell with Andy Hunter, a far cry from the Sam onscreen recently.

Having a good lol @ Grace Olubunmi, or "hi-hat mouth" as I've named her. "tsssst- I must disagree with you Dot,tssssst, I have never been to that laundrette-tssssssssssssst".

Once you notice the hi-hat sound she drops in every sentence, its hard to ignore :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sma2008

Does anyone else think that the scripwriters have used the "who's the daddy?" story line a few times too often?
    Roxy's baby: potentially Jack's/Sean Slater
    Stacey's baby:one million different possibilities.
    Heva's baby: Minty, Gary...etc
    Laura Beale: Gary, Ian?
    Kat's baby: ????
    Sam's baby: Ricky/Jack

they are only the one's off the top of my head and from the last few months!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

sma2008 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that the scripwriters have used the "who's the daddy?" story line a few times too often?

Am I the only one who thinks Alfie is the Dad of Kat's baby? OK I havent watched it much lately and maybe their is a watertight reason why he cant be the Dad; I know he was in prison but he could have knocked her up before that.

The reason why I think Alfie is the daddy is the fact that a few episodes into their return Kat told him he wasnt the father. But this is Eastenders. If he wasnt the Dad the story would have been dragged out for ages (long after the birth) before it would be revealed that he aint the Dad. Then it would take about another year to find out who the real father was...

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

danh789 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Alfie is the Dad of Kat's baby?

In one of the scenes he said something along the lines of..To Kat: he's ok raising this baby as his own cos they both know he's never going to be able to give her one. Finding out who the daddy is might change his mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

sma2008 wrote: »

I'm actually struggling to think of a normal couple who happily get pregnant with no third parties involved!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

now we know who the daddy is :D

greenie wrote: »
    I'm actually struggling to think of a normal couple who happily get pregnant with no third parties involved!

Ronnie with Jack?

Ignoring all the Sam crap. She doesn't count technically, because she wasn't involved in this pregnancy (obviously).

That's pretty much the closest it's gotten. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thesparrow

who thinks Alfie will find out about Cat and his cousin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,533 ✭✭✭Speak Now

thesparrow wrote: »
    who thinks Alfie will find out about Cat and his cousin ?

Didn't he last night :confused:

• Advertisement

Thursday
    Billy confronts Jay about the drills and defensive, he says he did it to help with Billy's money problems.
    With the wind knocked out of him, Alfie puts the note back where he found it. At the hospital, Michael is moved when the sonographer announces that he and Kat are expecting a boy. Michael begs Kat to leave with him, but she once again declines. Elsewhere, a despondent Alfie heads to The Arches to ask Phil if he can get out of the contract for The Vic. When Phil states he will not get his deposit back, Alfie rethinks his plan. After bumping into Dot, Alfie offers to help collect donations for the church fete. Sensing something is wrong, Dot forces Alfie to confide in her, and he realises that he wants to stay with Kat because he loves her.
    Back in the caravan, Kat throws the note and money at Michael, who warns her that Alfie will never be happy about raising another man's child. Michael says that he's booked two seats on a flight to Spain for the next day if she changes her mind. On seeing Michael leaving the caravan, Alfie's mood darkens. He heads to the caravan, where Kat tells him the truth. As they argue, Kat is crushed when they decide to go their separate ways. That evening, with nowhere else to turn, Kat tells Michael she will go with him to Spain. The pair walk through the Square and Kat sees Alfie in the window of what would have been their bedroom in The Vic. Alfie is staggered to see Michael holding Kat's hand, and as the moonlight illuminates his face, a tear rolls down his cheek…
    Meanwhile, Jay answers a strange phone call about Billy, so Billy is forced to lie - saying it's about money and nothing to worry about. At the flower stall, Billy attempts to apologise to Jean for his recent behaviour, but ends up in an argument with Stacey. Jay asks Phil about Billy's strange behaviour recently, and Phil reveals that things happened to Billy when he was in care. At home, Billy is furious when Greg finds that two power drills - which have been stolen from him - are in Jay's room. Jay explains that he did it to help with Billy's money problems. When Jay asks about his past in the care home, an enraged Billy rams him up against the wall, thumping him hard.
    Elsewhere, Bianca and Whitney wonder why Billie has not arrived home for his birthday yet, and discover he is at a party in Southend. When Whitney tells Carol, she is desperately disappointed, however Bianca comes up with a plan.

Friday
    As Jay changes into his overalls, Phil is concerned when he notices nasty bruises on Jay's body.
    It's Jay's birthday and Phil notices the frosty atmosphere when Jay ignores Billy. They are surprised when Jay announces that he has dropped out of school and after a confused Phil departs, Billy tries unsuccessfully to apologise for hitting him. At The Arches, Phil reluctantly agrees to a trial day when Jay asks him for a job, and as he changes into his overalls, Phil is concerned when he notices nasty bruises on Jay's body. When Phil asks Billy about the bruises, he's horrified to discover that Billy caused them and violently pushes him against a wall.
    Alerted to the commotion, Jay walks in. When Billy emotionally breaks down, Jay comforts him and finally accepts his apology. Later, curious about Billy's days in care, Jay secretly returns the mysterious call, pretending to be him. That evening, DS Mulligan arrives to talk to Billy about some allegations associated with the home he spent time in. On hearing the name Julie Perkins, Billy storms out of the house.
    Meanwhile, Alfie heads to the Slaters' to pick up a package - it's the licence sign for The Vic with his and Kat's names on it. While planning her trip to Spain over the phone with Michael, Kat fondly reads the sign, which is outside the Vic waiting to be hung. Later, Alfie and Kat have a heart-to-heart in the caravan, and Alfie talks about how they were going to grow old together. However, he is devastated when Kat says that she has made her decision and is off to Spain with Michael. Kat shows her true emotions and breaks down after a heartbroken Alfie walks away. Later, as Michael and Kat load their suitcases into the car, Alfie warns Michael that he'll come looking for Michael if he doesn't look after Kat and the baby.
    Elsewhere, Bianca travels to Southend and persuades Billie to come home, but when he has too much to drink at his birthday party, Carol insists that Bianca shouldn't intervene as Billie is a man who is making his own choices. And as the party continues, flirtatious Kim snogs a gobsmacked Ricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

what happened to the whole revenge thing with Jane and Ian, have I missed something there?? It seems to be all about the Slaters and Mitchells and the moment

I'd say it's going to end up with a big Christmas showdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Kid Shilleen

Given my previous feelings this is hard to admit, but, dammit, Alfie and kat were damn good tonight. Seem to have found their voices again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

I wonder will Alan be making an appearance for Billie's funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Given my previous feelings this is hard to admit, but, dammit, Alfie and kat were damn good tonight. Seem to have found their voices again.

I have to agree with you! I hated them when they came back but I find myself warming a bit to them now:)

gidget wrote: »
    I wonder will Alan be making an appearance for Billie's funeral
    Billie's dad Alan and grandmother Blossom return for his funeral no mention of Sonia and Robbie returning for it

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

I assume Kat is going to stay with Alfie, they wouldnt have brought her back for a few episodes, would they??

Billy Mitchell
    discovers he has a grown up son that he fathered in the kid's home

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Billy Mitchell
    discovers he has a grown up son that he fathered in the kid's home

I wasn't expecting that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement