Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

charlie had me in tears there abit :( he is sucha good actor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Anyone else think Eastenders is extremely sexist .... I mean the male characters don't seem to have a brain cell between them? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 85,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    charlie had me in tears there abit :( he is sucha good actor

Me too at one stage I thought he'd get a heart attack

So Ronnie knew Jack was daddy and told Sam to lie - Surely the EE writers wont have Jack having 3 Mitchell babies :confused: He really has super sperm :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I'm raging Ronnie was 'in on it' and covered up Jack being the dad! Why can't she just have a happy life damnit lol :D

Jack being the dad of 3 is silly, maybe he's not the dad of ronnies??

Cathooo wrote: »
    I'm raging Ronnie was 'in on it' and covered up Jack being the dad! Why can't she just have a happy life damnit lol :D

Jack being the dad of 3 is silly, maybe he's not the dad of ronnies??

So could the daddy be of Ronnie's baby?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

probably ricky or minty . . . .now that would be funny and a head melter :P:D

A V A wrote: »
    probably ricky or minty . . . .now that would be funny and a head melter :P:D

Darren or Max :p

Darren or Max :p

god foooowk sake

Libbys dad Owen? Or was that disproven? or is he dead too long? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Popsy

Libbys dad Owen? Or was that disproven? or is he dead too long? :D

No, he's dead too long. She was pregnant for Owen but Archie pushed her and she fell she lost the baby.

• Advertisement

Maybe she is not pregnant she is lying

I think she offers to buy Sam's baby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I thought she was lying to get Peggy to stay and also that Jack would have noticed if she was 5 months pregnant!

oh yeah I forgot :D

I would have thought Jack would have noticed also, she is wearing floaty tops but surely he sees her without the tops!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

oh yeah I forgot :D

I would have thought Jack would have noticed also, she is wearing floaty tops but surely he sees her without the tops!

Although didn't Ronnie just tell Roxy & Jack earlier this week about the baby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

Cookie33 wrote: »
    Although didn't Ronnie just tell Roxy & Jack earlier this week about the baby?

Yeah, she told them last night, shortly after Sam had said Ricky was the dad.

Patsy's baby bump is showing she needs a bigger bag :p

Ah so patsy is pregnant!

Ah so patsy is pregnant!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1299605/EastEnders-actress-Patsy-Palmer-pregnant-fourth-child.html
    EastEnders actress Patsy Palmer has announced she is pregnant with her fourth child.
    The redhead star, who plays mother-of-four Bianca Butcher in the BBC soap, is expecting a baby in December with cab driver husband Richard Merkell.
    The couple already have a son Fenton, nine, and daughter Emilia, eight, while Palmer is mum to son Charley, from a previous relationship with boxer Alfie Rothwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Worked out well for Bianca. Ricky not the father and she gets a new cousin instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Thought the banter between Shirley said to Jack last night was funny

• Advertisement

ye i know i was laughing . . . .was abit weird tho . . were did come from , was just out of no where haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20,935 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ricky in the chipper cracked me up last night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Sam is seriously getting on my nerves, I don't see why she is back - she adds absolutely nothing to the programme.

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to Kat and Alfie coming back or not - they were responsible for the plot of the worse EE episode in history - Alife's "hilarious" adventures running round the city looking for condoms.

Also, are EE going for some kind of baby record or something? Roxy has a baby, Heather has a baby, Stacey has a baby, Sam has a baby, Ronnie's pregnant, and
    Kat's pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

Also, are EE going for some kind of baby record or something? Roxy has a baby, Heather has a baby, Stacey has a baby, Sam has a baby, Ronnie's pregnant, and
    Kat's pregnant.

Pat Mustard must be delivering milk on the square!

yhahhahahahahahah

im loving shirley at the moment :)

"eee t phone home" hahahahahaha

Billie Jackson
    dies he chokes on his own vomit after getting drunk at a party thrown by his mother Carol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Billie Jackson
    dies he chokes on his own vomit after getting drunk at a party thrown by his mother Carol

Nasty :(

Billie Jackson

thank god , thought he was a bit of a twat and a waste of a character

• Registered Users Posts: 17,872 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wait I missed something. Why does Jodie "have to finish with Darren"? :confused:

• Advertisement

im not liking this e20 anymore , if these guys end up coming into eastenders properly like the last crowd it will ruin it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement