Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I read that too quickly and thought it said "Cillian Murphy" :o

Oh God if only!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,868 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Alfie's cousin Michael could be the father of Kat's baby

I've seen thats a rumour on a few other places

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I haven't seen Eastenders for a few years...turned on the TV there and saw Kat and Alfie and thought I'd travelled back in time! I always liked Alfie, but it seems like a bit of a stunt of a storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I started watching EE around the time Kat and Alfie left so I don't remember much abour them. But, from what I've seen this week, they are a total disaster:eek: They are way too full on and far too domineering - especially the Kat one. I think if they are going to be so prominent in EE it might me time for me to say goodbye:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Alfie: I bought the Vic!

Kat: *SMACK*

Seriously though I could see it a mile off. Well, except for the part were I thought he bought the milk float :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Shazanne wrote: »
    I started watching EE around the time Kat and Alfie left so I don't remember much abour them. But, from what I've seen this week, they are a total disaster:eek: They are way too full on and far too domineering - especially the Kat one. I think if they are going to be so prominent in EE it might me time for me to say goodbye:(

With you on that Shazanne. Can't stand either of them now. Didn't mind them first time around though; probably due to the lovely Nana Moon though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

I don't mind Alfie to be honest, I find him charming. :pac:

They just need to calm Alfie and Kat down a bit. Not everyone is over the "moon" (!) about them being back and, for many, they haven't a clue who they even are! To be honest, I haven't a clue what they're doing! For instance, why did Kat smack Alfie over buying the Vic? Are we supposed to know that? Is that part of her character? If it is it's a fairly off the wall one! Much more of it and I'll be switching off for good:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

They just need to calm Alfie and Kat down a bit. Not everyone is over the "moon" (!) about them being back and, for many, they haven't a clue who they even are! To be honest, I haven't a clue what they're doing! For instance, why did Kat smack Alfie over buying the Vic? Are we supposed to know that? Is that part of her character? If it is it's a fairly off the wall one! Much more of it and I'll be switching off for good:(

Kat wanted Alfie to make a future for them together, so spending 20 grand on a burned down pub doesn't seem viable to her :pac:

Also I'm shocked Kat and Bianca never have met before.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Kat wanted Alfie to make a future for them together, so spending 20 grand on a burned down pub doesn't seem viable to her :pac:

Also I'm shocked Kat and Bianca never have met before.
    yeah I'm surprised they never met before :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Sure Bianca only came back recently enough after being away for many years, Kat wouldn't have been around at the same time as her.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

New Lauren is a disaster, they'vve completely changed her character and shes just annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah she is very annoying :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

yea she is wrecking my head !!!!!!!!!!! real like trying to be cool or something , does anybody now why the original laurens gone??

i thought genine and ryan already went on their holimoon already ??? they came back on a scooter??????????? i got real confused , what did they go away for the first time for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,872 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

When has Lauren EVER called Max "Daddy-o"?

It's all wrong. :mad:

It's a load of rubbish at the moment. That Lauren character is the final straw for me - I think I'll start watching Fair City:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

It's a load of rubbish at the moment. That Lauren character is the final straw for me - I think I'll start watching Fair City:eek:

I wouldnt go that far now:P

The new Lauren looks way too old

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

A V A wrote: »
    yea she is wrecking my head !!!!!!!!!!! real like trying to be cool or something , does anybody now why the original laurens gone??

i thought genine and ryan already went on their holimoon already ??? they came back on a scooter??????????? i got real confused , what did they go away for the first time for ?

They went on a holiday before thir wedding, but had the honeymoon then after the wedding

Ah give the new lauren a chance, she might get better, plenty of younger actors have been replaced by older ones in all the soaps, I'm sure we'll get used to her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Oh f*** off Kat and Alfie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Oh f*** off Kat and Alfie.

Totally agree.........how is it plausible for someone to DEMAND you find them a house to live in in a matter of a few hours, what the hell does Kat expect Alfie to do, he busted his balls trying to find somewhere to live within a day and i think done well considering to find the caravan, then she throws it back in his face!........And why the hell is she weariing those skanky tight dresses when heavily pregnant, she looks like such a tramp.....I Hate Her!!..:mad:
    ( i think i made my point! :p )

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Totally agree.........how is it plausible for someone to DEMAND you find them a house to live in in a matter of a few hours, what the hell does Kat expect Alfie to do, he busted his balls trying to find somewhere to live within a day and i think done well considering to find the caravan, then she throws it back in his face!........And why the hell is she weariing those skanky tight dresses when heavily pregnant, she looks like such a tramp.....I Hate Her!!..:mad:
    ( i think i made my point! :p )

Kat always dressed like a tart

I might be on my own here but I'm glad they are back

I loved when she told Janine that her bump was also Ryan's :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭Speak Now

That Janine must be the most ridiculous character in the history of soaps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i like kat and alfie to a certain extent , sometimes they can be way to much and you can get sick of them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,872 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Why the hell didn't anyone make a big deal about Janine knocking over Lily's pram like that?

She could have fecking killed the baby, and yet everyone just stood around, waiting for a bitch fight to start.

Also, were Janine and Ryan even together when he and Stacey did the dirty?

Also, were Janine and Ryan even together when he and Stacey did the dirty?

Was it part of the stupid bet they had?

Was it part of the stupid bet they had?

No they hooked up way before that when Ryan wanted to use Stacey's stall to sell his tshirts it was around the time Stacey was loopy I think she told Bradley that her and Ryan were together and in love and in a relationship so he wouldnt have been properly in a relationship with Janine then she was with Archie at the time I think

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No they hooked up way before that when Ryan wanted to use Stacey's stall to sell his tshirts it was around the time Stacey was loopy I think she told Bradley that her and Ryan were together and in love and in a relationship so he wouldnt have been properly in a relationship with Janine then she was with Archie at the time I think

Ryan sure likes his women crazy :pac: Maybe Kat was telling the truth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Got to admit i had to laugh when Kat came to Stacey's aid and ended with the line " Never mind the gut, i'm good to go"

• Advertisement

To be honest I thought that was common as muck! And why she walks around in those ridiculous slutty dresses holding her "bump" as if it's going to fall off makes me sick!:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement