Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I can't get over Sharon's legs compared to her top. She looks like she'll topple over

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What a conglomeration of half wits! Have they no cop on at all??? Poor Linda, what a performance. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Was nice to see the naturalness between Mick and Nancy in the bedroom.
    :)
    Where he squeezed her knee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Ann22 wrote: »
    What a conglomeration of half wits! Have they no cop on at all??? Poor Linda, what a performance. :-(

Conglomeration.... I love it!! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ann22 wrote: »

They all think she has one of her heads

Poor Linda telling Sharon that she has only ever been with Mick and vice versa for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They all think she has one of her heads

Poor Linda telling Sharon that she has only ever been with Mick and vice versa for him

That's why she feels she can't tell him. He'd kill Dean & end up in prison & she'd be alone. I don't think she'd function too well without him.

No sign of the Moon gang for a while. Is Kat in the same hospital as Phil I wonder? No doubt Mick will be flitting between Phil & Alfie doing his "Keep schtum,yeah?" bit. No wonder he hasn't copped about Linda the number of shady secrets he's got to keep track of!
    It must be "doing his nut in"!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Linda is playing the part well, it scenes are very believeable.

Can't say the same for Dean though.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Nice to see Nancy is still going for the lesbian-chic look.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

So the police guy keeps looking at Peter and Lauren...clearing EE trying to tell us that Peter or to a lesser degree Lauren should be under suspicion for Lucy's murder. He picked up the letter Peter had written........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Poor Linda, my heart is broken for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just came to post the same thing 26. :(
    Max the rat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

fr336 wrote: »
    So the police guy keeps looking at Peter and Lauren...clearing EE trying to tell us that Peter or to a lesser degree Lauren should be under suspicion for Lucy's murder. He picked up the letter Peter had written........

Really????? Holy moly!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ian is such a hypocrite

Cheating on your wife with a prostitute vs a single man sleeping with a single woman, I know she's like 20 years younger than him but still...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Why did Max tell about him and Emma??

What kind of freakish family puts the rice BESIDE the meat and sauce?

Really????? Holy moly!

Nah it'll be EE putting the red herring out there "Omg! Of course! Peter killed his own twin sister!" Not going to happen (probably :p)

IvySlayer wrote: »

Clearly an interesting episode for you :D

Why did Max tell about him and Emma??

So Summerhump can shag him again or actually date him now in public

why is the copper stalking Peter & Lauren

why is the copper stalking Peter & Lauren

He is undercover around the area looking for clues presumably but yet he did visit Ian and his family with Summerhump when Lucy was murdered so they would know him and now he seems to be only stalking Peter and Lauren must think one of them is Lucy's killer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,388 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ian is such a hypocrite

Cheating on your wife with a prostitute vs a single man sleeping with a single woman, I know she's like 20 years younger than him but still...

Are you talking about Max sleeping with Lucy?

If that's the case then I think it's understandable the way Ian reacted. What father would want his 20 year old daughter going old with some middle aged man, who is known for sleeping around with other women and is quite sleazy. I know I wouldn't be too happy about that.

Now I know Ian is sleazy himself, but any father would react the way Ian did towards Max.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Anyone else thinks Linda looks hacked? She is only 37 but looks nearly 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

Ya Linda looks way older than her husband in it. On the other hand Stacey is looking hot again. Really love that girl

tastyt wrote: »
    Ya Linda looks way older than her husband in it. On the other hand Stacey is looking hot again. Really love that girl
    Stacey did an amazing job of her mental health story going back years ago, she is very talented.

I always do it and restaurants do it too. You are living in the 70s when people made a well for the sauce.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

eternal wrote: »
    Stacey did an amazing job of her mental health story going back years ago, she is very talented.

Ya it would be good to see her back to her feisty best and let her have some fun again on the show

eternal wrote: »
    I always do it and restaurants do it too. You are living in the 70s when people made a well for the sauce.:eek:

I would send it back in disgust and insist they serve it the proper way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Don't get why they had a bread-basket AND rice AND salad.
    Bread doesn't go with rice! Well, Naan bread does...but well...y'know it looked wrong!

I wish they'd teach Abi some more facial expressions rather than the one frowning one she uses at every opportunity.

Where's Denise gone?
    Are they turning her into an alcoholic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »

that trailer is a week old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement