Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

I think Linda played the part very well considering she is a relatively new cast member.

She has been in more scenes now since she arrived than Phil Mitchell, Ian Beale, Carol, Sharon and Dot Branning have in twenty years!! :-P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Summerhump engaged to the copper tailing Lauren and Peter?

I take it her being engaged is news to Max? And the viewers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

How does Max bear the embarrassment of being persistently caught shagging all around him?? ...and his daughters knowing every time. 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I take it her being engaged is news to Max? And the viewers?

I thought she was married. Max knew she had a fella but I think it she her "still" being engaged that surprised him. Oh I really hope she finds out it was Max who reported her. Such a controlling thing for him to do.

Loving Jake on strictly though. Absolutely hate Max,

I have a question. Mick said last night that Linda is 37 (although I think she was 38 when it was her birthday the other week) but if Nancy is 21 that means Linda had her when she 15(16) and Nancy is the middle child, right? So how old was she when she had Lee?

Also, am I the only one who thinks a kids party is a great idea for a 21st?

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    How does Max bear the embarrassment of being persistently caught shagging all around him?? ...and his daughters knowing every time. 😳

I think they're all so used to it now it's like their default state. Even when Peter was calling him a dirty old perv Lauren wasn't happy about it but she didn't actually disagree with him either.

When I was catching up on the last few years of the show, via Youtube, I saw where Lauren was in hospital and the doctor was talking to Max and Tanya and she was basically spelling out to them how awful they were as parents and it came as a complete shock to them. It's obviously too long ago for Max to remember that his actions can have serious effects on his kids. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Abby turns out to have been the killer. Lauren turned to drink, Abby turned to murder. Case closed!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I have a question. Mick said last night that Linda is 37 (although I think she was 38 when it was her birthday the other week) but if Nancy is 21 that means Linda had her when she 15(16) and Nancy is the middle child, right? So how old was she when she had Lee?

I thought that too she must of had her when she was 16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

casio4 wrote: »
    I thought that too she must of had her when she was 16

When she was talking to Ronnie the other night she said something about how brave she thought she was having the baby on her own and then started rambling about how herself and Mick were so young when they had theirs but "we had three" so I think maybe Nancy, the army fella and Johnny are supposed to be quite close in age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭tastyt

Ann22 wrote: »

How does max constantly pull these hot little things?? Can a woman here clear this up please. Is max that much of a stud??

tastyt wrote: »
    How does max constantly pull these hot little things?? Can a woman here clear this up please. Is max that much of a stud??

To be quite honest, even though I spend most of my time wondering the same thing, I could not say with 100% certainty that if I was having a really bad day I wouldn't think about going there myself :eek:

As far as his conquests on the show go I think they're all working through various issues and have little to no self esteem. Yer one Summerhayes is so annoying. She's borderline pathetic. I have no idea how the police work in real life but I doubt they'd let someone like her anywhere near grieving families. I know you need some degree of empathy but she was practically moving in with them all right after the murder. She was a perfect match for Max's controlling pervy self.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Jesus this is mind numbing to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The look of Ronnie puts years on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,417 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Lindas mother isn't too bad looking for her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Do we know when Linda will tell about her being raped? Or what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Lindas mother isn't too bad looking for her age.

maybe she had her at 16 like Linda had Nancy at that age. I didn't get the bingo dance thing that Nancy picked for her 21st :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Aw I'd really like to see Nancy and Tamwar to get together.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,684 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gee_G wrote: »
    Do we know when Linda will tell about her being raped? Or what happens?

I think Mick discovers at Xmas

I like Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I like Elaine

Me too but I wish the whole Carter clan would tone down the touchy-feely crap all the time,it's so off-putting. I was cringing when Mick kissed her on the lips & pinched her bum - like,that's his mother in law!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Eastenders- I've had a spray tan i.e I've been abroad.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

deise08 wrote: »
    Aw I'd really like to see Nancy and Tamwar to get together.
    He is the most vacous character, his mouth is open on a consistent basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Gee_G wrote: »
    Do we know when Linda will tell about her being raped?

Xmas 2022 at the rate it's moving.

Why is Tanwar so depressing I look at him I go ugh!

So, is Detective Irish tailing Lauren and Peter in a professional capacity, or is he a weirdo?

I like most of the Carters on an individual basis but they don't seem to be able to exist on an individual basis. There was about 9 of them in all the scenes last night!

Lastly, as a migraine sufferer myself, I must complain about their lazy portrayal of someone pretending to have a migraine. If Linda really had a migraine she'd have knifed them all days ago for constantly annoying her ;)

You guys might know this already but I only discovered it yesterday, yer wan that plays Linda was the daughter in 90's sitcom The Upper Hand (remake of US sitcom Who's the Boss)

Screen-Shot-2013-12-07-at-20.01.59.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Oh god :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poor Linda

Anyone watching 'our girl' on bbc Sunday nights ?
    Lacey turner is fantastic in it

state of dean in that hat.i hate him.
    the waste of fish n chips :(

Cant wait til roxys lover reveals he had a misses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Cant wait til roxys lover reveals he had a misses

State of her, she's like a has been a Glastonbury or something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement