Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

its all very cryptic spoilers until after the wedding airs
    Eastenders - Week 40 (6th - 10th October) *Spoilers*

Monday 6 October
    The massive fallout of the wedding continues as the residents of Albert Square try to come to terms with recent events. Will life ever be the same again for everyone? And who's paying the price?

Tuesday 7 October
    Charlie and Ronnie disuss a possible future together. Will Ronnie accept her baby's dad is of her life from now on?
    Elsewhere, desperate to lighten the mood, Nancy and Tamwar plan a musical bingo night.

Thursday 9 October
    In an attempt to reach out to her baby daddy, Ronnie invites Charlie to her baby scan, but will he accept her invitation?
    Meanwhile, everyone's still shaken by what happened on Phil and Sharon's fateful wedding day.

Friday 10 October
    Lauren and Peter decide they can't hide their feelings any longer and announce their relationship to their families.
    Also, Walford starts to get back to normal, but some people are finding it hard to move on...

SOURCE: All About Soap magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

There is a picture on DS of
    Shirley and a gun with Phil and Sharon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

wonder if dean attacks Linda at the wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

What have Jay and Ben got to do with Lucy murder?

Phil Mitchell In his boxers while eating my apple tart. I put it to one side. I like the new Ben EE was great tonight

• Advertisement

Imagine if Ben was the new serial killer?!

Linda Marlowe cast as Sylvie Carter

showbiz-linda-marlowe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

why were loads of the family listening at the door when shirley and dean were talking?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Linda Marlowe cast as Sylvie Carter

showbiz-linda-marlowe.jpg

Ooooo I like her

casio4 wrote: »
    why were loads of the family listening at the door when shirley and dean were talking?

its tradition in soap land

• Advertisement

Imagine if Ben was the new serial killer?!

yes yes yes I want this to happen :D

casio4 wrote: »

In fairness they never talk or get on :p

It was a nice scene between Dean and Shirley

It was a nice scene between Dean and Shirley

to bad none of it will matter when
    Dean Rapes Linda

to bad none of it will matter when
    Dean Rapes Linda

I really hate that they are doing that to Dean

i like outside upstairs in the ablert ?

they showed off the new chemist also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Phil Mitchell In his boxers while eating my apple tart. I put it to one side. I like the new Ben EE was great tonight

Lol I thought for a minuet you meant Phil was eating you tart and said wtf to myself!

Ben Mark 4 looks a bit like Clark("Superman") Kent :)

Haha loved the scene between Sharon and Shirley. I love Shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Got a good laugh off Shirley alright! I like the new ben

someday a character will die after being pushed of that balcony in the albert

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

The only thing consistent about the Ben characters is that they all wear glasses.

• Advertisement

someday a character will die after being pushed of that balcony in the albert

Let is be Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Phil has lost his bottle, back in the day Dean would have lost a few teeth.

Eastenders to air huge surprise tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

There is a picture on DS of
    Shirley and a gun with Phil and Sharon

i am hoping
    Sharon shoot's shirley, it'd be nice to see her get locked up out of sight for a while, it would effect the Carters (and Dean and Shirley's relationship)and bring Shirley and Phil back together (he doesn't want to lose her...etc), Shirley shooting Sharon is too obvious, Phil getting shot is overdone, and if Phil shot sharon it would be ridiculous after getting her beat up, i also cannot see them having him get locked up anytime soon,
    they keep saying there will be a big twist so i am hoping that is it.

EastEnders bosses are lining up another big surprise in tonight's episode (September 25).

The show's team have been teasing viewers on Twitter over the past two days, flagging up the episode as one which is not to be missed.

Executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins fuelled the speculation on Twitter this morning, warning that fans should watch the episode as it airs on BBC One to avoid missing out on the shock factor.

#EastEnders tonight at 1930hrs. Let's just say you should watch this episode as it airs... #Surprise

— DomTreadwellCollins (@dominictc) September 25, 2014

Meanwhile, on the show's official Twitter account, a message has been posted up teasing: "The best things come to those who watch."

pic.twitter.com/SztIinUWRZ

— BBC EastEnders (@bbceastenders) September 24, 2014

Apart from the teasers, EastEnders chiefs are keeping very tight-lipped about what is in store - leaving fans to wonder whether the surprise is a returning character or another shocking storyline twist.

Unusually, no preview tape has been provided to the press for the episode ahead of transmission.

EastEnders bosses have been praised for managing to keep some of their biggest storyline twists under wraps this year, including Jay Brown and Ben Mitchell's possible involvement in Lucy Beale's murder, the revelation that Shirley Carter is Mick's mother, and the surprise returns of Jane Beale, Honey Mitchell, Anthony Trueman, Rainie Cross and Ryan Malloy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Peggy back for Phil's wedding maybe?
    There's no love lost between her & Sharon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Cant wait :)

MelanieC wrote: »
    Peggy back for Phil's wedding maybe?
    There's no love lost between her & Sharon.....

I would prefer and love Grant to return or a visit from ghostly Dennis he was hot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I think it will be Grant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Is it me or is eastenders becoming far too serious, fast paced and dramatic. Dont get me wrong i like this but it needs to be balanced out with a bit of fun and some easy going sidestories and humour. People burning, people getting murdered, murderers on the loose, murderers being released, rape, family feuds, cancer, family secrets, strokes, prostifutes, drugs, alcoholic binges, affairs, dreary Peter Beale, fake deaths, return of sonia, lesbian baby attempts, threats, organised beatings, unemployment, rent arrears..... Etc etc.

A little London humour wouldnt go astray. The Carter family's attempts at humpur and family "banter" have failed miserably and they seem to be integrated into every storyline.

Eastenders has always been more on the drama than, lets say, Corrie but it still maintained its humour. Nowadays many of the actors just overact and there are only a few who can pull off genuine wit.

Just me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement