Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Missed it tonight. I take it that
    Shirley
    was shot?
    no one was shot, that's the sad thing about the episode I was expecting someone to be shot and a lot more drama. I bet either Phil will deny he slept with Shirley or Sharon will forgive him for sleeping with her

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Monday 6th

Mick sends an upset Dean to Linda at The Vic in the hope that she can calm him down, Linda tries to comfort Dean but struggles to get through to him.
    When Linda continues to show a maternal side to Dean, he finally starts to open up about his feelings. However, Dean is later filled with bitterness when he spots Linda sharing a heartfelt moment with her family. When the situation escalates, there are devastating consequences for Linda

It looks like
    Shirley is shot and Dean rapes Linda

BIG EE NEWS AT MIDNIGHT

EE 30th Anniversary News Coming Very Soon

Another live episode, Grant return, Michelle return, Dean and Stacey wedding, Mick to kill Dean, Mick and Linda wedding, Phil and Shirley wedding, Massod and Denise wedding, Zainab return :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mandylevo

Karl Howman from Brush Strokes was announced as a new cast member last week and I have a sneaking suspicion that he will be revealed as Mick's dad, or I hope so, and start a relationship with Shirley which would really feck off Phil who I would to slap at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Tosh and Dean sleep together? I must have missed that

They didn't sleep together. They mentioned a few times that the procedure involved a cup & a turkey baster! Although Tosh kept saying they were wasted......you'd think if they were that wasted it'd have been easier to just do the deed!

BIG EE NEWS AT MIDNIGHT

EastEnders bosses have confirmed that the soap will be going live for its 30th anniversary next year.
    The BBC show will broadcast a 30-minute live episode as part of its big birthday week in February 2015. In a further twist, all of the other episodes airing that week will also include live elements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Monday

It looks like
    Shirley is shot and Dean rapes Linda

I hope neither of these happens. Seen a bad side to the male involved last night but would he stoop that low. Think it's time for a break from Eastenders again for a few months, if this happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

what did Dean say to Lauren?

that she was a silly little girl chasing after a boy

• Advertisement

there is a rumor going around that Abi does something stupid and
    she kills her dog

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

When Sharon was making her speech, she said 'We all have regrets' or something to that effect, Abi looked really guilty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Can't imagine Abi ever doing anything bad. She is the most boring character on it. Way to goody goody for Jai.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

That she was a silly little girl chasing after a silly little boy and that his dad likes brass and it must run in the family. Lauren was left open mouthed in shock and Whitney happened to be outside the vic at the time and shook her head in disgust at what she had heard.

xLZHfuh.jpg

:D

[IMG][/img]KcbWfSt.jpg

Ooooo I Say

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Can't imagine Abi ever doing anything bad. She is the most boring character on it. Way to goody goody for Jai.

All the were short of doing last night to make Abbie look guilty was point a red arrow saying ' look at her she looks shifty' 'twas slightly over done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Lisha wrote: »
    All the were short of doing last night to make Abbie look guilty was point a red arrow saying ' look at her she looks shifty' 'twas slightly over done

I have to say I just took that as her finally realising that jay loves lola & not her when sharon was going on about love & ending up with the right person in the end etc.....but yeah,now that I think of it,maybe there was more to it.....

Linda Carter will discover she is pregnant in the aftermath of a sexual assault at the hands of Dean Wicks.

Linda (Kellie Bright) will face the toughest time of her life after being sexually attacked by her brother-in-law Dean (Matt Di Angelo) in scenes to be aired next week.

In a shocking twist, Linda later discovers that she has fallen pregnant, but will be left unsure about the identity of the baby's father.

As previously reported, Linda will keep quiet about her assault over the coming weeks, hiding the harrowing ordeal from Mick and the rest of her family.

Speaking at an EastEnders press event earlier this week, Bright admitted that the rape would have huge repercussions for her character Linda and the whole Carter family.

She said: "It is going to have massive repercussions. It would do, and it does for women who are in relationships when it happens. Like I said before, it turns Linda into someone she doesn't want to be. She starts lying and making excuses for things.

"Obviously it also affects her and Mick's physical relationship and one of the most heartbreaking elements of this story is what it does to Mick and how he is affected by it all."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I just saw this:

1412191882775_Image_galleryImage_LONDON_ENGLAND_OCTOBER_01.JPG

picture of the carter clan and i was wondering who the other blonde was, for a split second i thought we were getting another Carter thrown in. :eek: how did she not win sexiest female????

• Advertisement

Dean
    Tells
    Linda
    That after the rape he would gladly do it again

oh FFS :eek:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"Why does this keep happening to you?"

:pac:

I think Sharon wanted Shirley to kill Phil "the raw sausage" :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

hoodwinked wrote: »
    I just saw this:

1412191882775_Image_galleryImage_LONDON_ENGLAND_OCTOBER_01.JPG

picture of the carter clan and i was wondering who the other blonde was, for a split second i thought we were getting another Carter thrown in. :eek: how did she not win sexiest female????

I actually dont think thats a gteat pic of her. Ive seen her in real life (on tv, not on the street!) and she is far prettier. That picture doesnt do justice and she lpoks layered up with make up and lipstick. To be fair you can only give the award for on screen look. Otherwise its pointless. Like i doubt the actors whose character wins best criminal are hardened criminals! The get up of her on EE is horrid!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Hope to god Miss Piggy is dead

I actually dont think thats a gteat pic of her. Ive seen her in real life (on tv, not on the street!) and she is far prettier. That picture doesnt do justice and she lpoks layered up with make up and lipstick. To be fair you can only give the award for on screen look. Otherwise its pointless. Like i doubt the actors whose character wins best criminal are hardened criminals! The get up of her on EE is horrid!

tina mcintire was chavvy and horrible in character yet she won it all because Michelle Keagan was a stunner in those bikini shots, if it was Tina (corrie) vs Lauren (EE), Lauren would have won it,

i know the photo doesn't do her justice but it led to me asking who is she, googling her and thinking wow she is stunning.

also i am still hoping
    sharon Shoots shirley and ends up locked up!
    *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Scraps must have been barking right under the wheel, she only moved about a foot at a mile an hour and sent him to dog heaven.

Oh ffs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

miss piggy lives to oink another day

• Advertisement

miss piggy lives to oink another day

and we have to deal with her crying and yelling :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement