Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

How is your man Alex still on Eastenders? Seriously?! The worst actor and the worst accent, Latvian/American!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Bianca didn't get Julia Theme

probably because they know she will be back!

hoodwinked wrote: »
    probably because they know she will be back!

she is in Hollywood now apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

What is Phil going to do to Marcus?? Twice now he has double crossed him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Would make for great viewing if Phil sent Sharon insane.

Start sending flowers and texts from Dennis, leaving pills around the house to get her hooked again etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Why did they have to make alfie so depressing
    Kinda feel sorry for sharon,phil hasnt been much of a partner

Monday 22nd September 2014
    Phil’s stag-do promises to be eventful as both Jay and Shirley have surprises in store for him.

Tuesday 23rd September 2014
    Shirley is horrified when a familiar face turns up at The Vic.
    A drunken Dean makes an unexpected proposition to Tosh.

Thursday 25th September 2014
    Sharon tries to build some bridges to save her relationship, but will it change Phil’s feelings?

Friday 26th September 2014
    It’s Phil and Sharon’s wedding and secrets and lies come to a head…
    Phil has to make a decision between the two women in his life, but who will he pick?
    Roxy gets a surprise visitor and some even more surprising news.

Lucky phil having two fine women like shirley and sharon fighting over him :-S

Stacy & Big Mo are funny together

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dean and Stacey would make a good couple

Why is Mick everyone's best mate and confidant

• Advertisement

Alfie and Phil stealing the Carters limelight at the moment thank god. Even though they sre still in 80% of scenes. I imagine the next 3 months will make up for it though :-[

Did anyone say how Bianca and Terry can afford a house in Milton Keyes, Terry is a cabbie and Bianca is always brassic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Mick everyone's best mate and confidant

he seems to be involved in everyone else stories Ians now Alfie's another secret to keep and the last one nearly destroyed his relationship

I am all for investing in new characters but EE are relying on the Carters to Much Look like they will be contact on screen till after Christmas

also you think Tan-war & Nancy get together ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Boom! Alfie turns even more desperate than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This insurance scam still makes no sense!

The contents of the house would not be worth that much and he would still need to pay the rent he owes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

And his pic of nana moon and all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

so he was sent on a beer run and bought...........4 cans?????

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

that was a shocking scene at the end with Kat all black and burnt:eek:

Roxy was very worried for Alfie

I want Tamwar and Nancy to get together, they are so cute and sweet, he was funny at Lauren's house

casio4 wrote: »
    that was a shocking scene at the end with Kat all black and burnt:eek:

that was so good , as in that scene

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

OMG what kind of a lunatic is Alfie Moon for setting that fire :confused:

And when the forensics find out it was deliberate, will we have Mick Carter offering to take the blame ? All things to all men is our Mick!

What is it with Mick Carter being everyones confidante and best mate. We get it he is a nice guy. No need to overemphasise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Oh god I was so sad and tv never makes me sad

Producer: "This fire scene is missing somethin..... We have arson, a burning body, an explosion, a distraught family, a "hero" saving his wife......... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! WE NEED A CARTER!! Grab the closest one"

Someone throws him Johnny.

"ok you are no Mick or Dean or Stan or Nancy or Shirley or.......or ...or. etc etc but you are a Carter. Now get in that burning building and make this scene the best damn scene ever""

Producer Wipes a bit of sweat off his brow in relief. "christ, thank god for the Carters, that scene was heading for a disaster".

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Roxy was very worried for Alfie

I want Tamwar and Nancy to get together, they are so cute and sweet, he was funny at Lauren's house

Tbh Im getting tired of the whole Tamwar portrayal. He is funny and pulls off the woe is me but i dont care attitude well but they are just making a mockery of his character at this stage. Give him a story. Its been years since he had a proper one. Not this walking around stalls like a robot stuff. Although it may be hard to take him seriously henceforth after his recent purely there for comedy portrayal!

my mam just watched EE she was so frighten at seeing Kat so burned

Tamwar could do with a good shake. Maybe he will shock us all and snap and terrorise the square but seeing him with that moany face every bloody episode. He should of went travelling with the wife instead of babysitting postman pat while he worked his way through carol and jane. At least zainab the ould weapon has gone,although the daughter carrys on the spirit.

my mama just watched EE she was so frighten at seeing Kat so burned

Genuine question. Do you call your mother mama?! Or is that just another of your writing mistakes! Not having a go just never hear anyone say mama anymore!

Whos stall did alfie leave the nana moon photo at?
    If mick was such a great friend why couldnt he offer alfie a job or a few quid. I recall him paying for the Vic with cash!

• Advertisement

Genuine question. Do you call your mother mama?! Or is that just another of your writing mistakes! Not having a go just never hear anyone say mama anymore!

i meant to say mam Oops :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement