Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The state of Sharons wedding dress it's awful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I heard there is shock return for wedding! ( not talking about already known ones , Ben and Ronnie )
    Someone is shot on the the wedding day,

Could
    that returner end up being shot
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

How fortunate that Linda at size 8/10 fit perfectly into a dress brought specially for Sharon who's at least a 16 to try on!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tindie wrote: »
    I heard there is shock return for wedding! ( not talking about already known ones , Ben and Ronnie )
    Someone is shot on the the wedding day,

Could
    that returner end up being shot
    ?

Vicky or Louise perhaps for Phil and Sharon's wedding

What age would Louise be now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

What is it with all the stupid relationships stuff in Eastenders recently? Day in day out, all the time, even Home and Away doesn't get this bad.

• Advertisement

Lee loves Whitney already how boring a couple they are :rolleyes: as is Bianca and Terry

Shirley is an idiot, worried about Phil and Ben, Shirley should team up with Sharon to both fleece Phil

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lee loves Whitney already how boring a couple they are :rolleyes: as is Bianca and Terry

she only with her because his first choice was murdered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

whitney seems to make an attempt on every man in town,lee now,tyler before and fatboy or am I wrong? Tryed to turn johnny and madea drunk move on max too if im not mistaken. Think joey did the lee thing and started with lucy so maybe she went for him too.
    linda is pretty bitchy,agree with sharon saying she looks down on people
    Can see even more carter time if this sylvia person shows up

I think it is very out of character for Bianca to just up sticks and move away from Carol after her cancer ordeal and obvious Whitney and Liam don't want to move too

• Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Christ that scene with Mick and Linda in the bed would nearly make me barf, and if it isn't them it's Whitney fawning over the army deserter.

Jay is cool though, the kid is a good actor as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Christ that scene with Mick and Linda in the bed would nearly make me barf, and if it isn't them it's Whitney fawning over the army deserter.

Jay is cool though, the kid is a good actor as well.

Whitney is a mini Carol. Misery misery misery "boo hoo I've had it hard"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I think it is very out of character for Bianca to just up sticks and move away from Carol after her cancer ordeal and obvious Whitney and Liam don't want to move too

I agree. I think it's selfish of her, manipulating her own children into doing something they clearly don't want to.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Christ almighty they might as well turn it into The Carter Show!

Christ almighty they might as well turn it into The Carter Show!

and i have no idea what there storyline are even about like why Aunt Bebe hates Stan there keeping everything a secret and except us to follow along

and i have no idea what there storyline are even about like why Aunt Bebe hates Stan there keeping everything a secret and except us to follow along

I think Babe hates Stan for the way he treated her sister Sylvie, him being a lousy husband and father etc., but tbf to Stan it was Sylvie who left him and the kids

Babe is very protective of the family maybe she could be Shirley's real mother

I think maybe Stan and Babe have history of their own too

I think Babe hates Stan for the way he treated her sister Sylvie, him being a lousy husband and father etc., but tbf to Stan it was Sylvie who left him and the kids

was lousy to break her bowl

I hate that they are making
    Dean a rapist

I hate that they are making
    Dean a rapist

no way back for that character now

that means that character will be leaving now

Those bloody carters,jesus christ every nite,i see their bloody kitchen more than my own.

Those bloody carters,jesus christ every nite,i see their bloody kitchen more than my own.

well if you cooked me something every now and again maybe you might :D

• Advertisement

well if you cooked me something every now and again maybe you might :D

I might be forced to in order to avoid their glee esq family scenes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

the actor who played jim branning has died at the age 75, :(

hoodwinked wrote: »

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a596279/eastenders-star-john-bardon-dies-aged-75.html#~oPEg7h8kK9LDkE

still remember him trying to woo Dot way back when R.I.P terrific chracter :(

hoodwinked wrote: »

RIP

I couldn't take any more of the Carters and have missed this and last week. Have I missed anything "good"?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Stan is the only interesting person in the Carters

Him smashing the bowl was priceless, Aunt Babe seems to be the bad person, not Stan

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

I'd love to see Nancy in some decent clothes. The sooner Bianca fu€ks off the better.

Why can't Alfie work the stall and Kat stay at home for her benefits, Kat and Alfie aren't married, did Alfie have his marriage to Roxy annulled or was it ever valid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why can't Alfie work the stall and Kat stay at home for her benefits, Kat and Alfie aren't married, did Alfie have his marriage to Roxy annulled or was it ever valid?

Alfie work? That would make way too much sense!:rolleyes:

Loved Bianca's outfit tonite.

Nice to see Marcus back. Always liked him!

• Advertisement

Bianca didn't get Julia Theme

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement