Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

my money's on Max.....at the moment anyway:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Could it be Fat Boy? He's the only one naïve enough to put that on their kitchen table or could be Michael who would be bold enough to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    As far as I can tell Michael stayed out of the fighting apart from tweaking Phat Boys nipples......seriously did anybody else see that feicin hilarious :D So if he stayed out of it then don't think he would have the cut on his hand.

I'm guessing Derek.....but couldn't imagine him writting I Love You on the bandage that's a bit too sappy for him?

I agree. I don't see him doing that!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,584 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

BluesBerry wrote: »
    It looked like the black guy caressing kats face!!!

Yep I was thinking Massod

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Could it be Fat Boy? He's the only one naïve enough to put that on their kitchen table or could be Michael who would be bold enough to do it.

He may be naive enough but he doesn't have the money to rent out an apartment and give Kat the spare key! Sure he's broke as anything. So that's him out.

Sayid and Masood are out.

It definitely aint Ray.

Michael always looks at her in that intense way. Would need to look at the fight scene again maybe he did cut his hand....but then they won't show any of them with a cut hand as that would give it away.

So that only leaves the Branning Brothers!

Any idea when it's gonna be revealed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Any idea when it's gonna be revealed?

Hopefully soon

Michael seems too obvious now and Ray is out

Jack seems to be after Sharon so that leaves Derek or Max

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Lisha wrote: »
    my money's on Max.....at the moment anyway:D

Mine too

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

but she got a text saying I could jump across the bar wasn't max outside the pub then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

casio4 wrote: »
    but she got a text saying I could jump across the bar wasn't max outside the pub then?

Yeah- that's what I thought too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

I hope its derek thats at kat , because when they get caught he will have the balls to feck her off and show her up for the ould tart that she is .
    The state of her dirty smile when she gets a txt and tucks the phone down her bra makes me cringe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

Don't think it was michael either because she was cleaning whoever it was up, and there wasn't a scratch on him.

Derek or Jack, but the arm looked black.

Don't think it was michael either because she was cleaning whoever it was up, and there wasn't a scratch on him.

Derek or Jack, but the arm looked black.

i dont believe any 'clues' that EE are throwing at the moment. THey have said that no-one not even the actors know. and that a member of the production team is being used to provide shadows/body parts as needed

from a sheer grossness point of view it's prob Derek:eek:
    I 'll stop watching EE if it is

Kat and Derek. Ewe I don't even want to imagine that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,383 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

i dont believe any 'clues' that EE are throwing at the moment. THey have said that no-one not even the actors know. and that a member of the production team is being used to provide shadows/body parts as needed

from a sheer grossness point of view it's prob Derek:eek:
    I 'll stop watching EE if it is

Yeah but it will be a bit silly if it turns out to be the Brannings or Michael when the arm that was shown last night was clearly from a dark skinned guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

It's definitely Max.

Max? Would they give him another affair storyline though?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Yangedd wrote: »
    Max? Would they give him another affair storyline though?

Nah. I reckon Max would be too obvious. They put a lot of emphasis on his hand injury there. Him clutching his hand outside the pub, etc.

A lot of people on Digital Spy reckon it could be Fatboy.

Nah. I reckon Max would be too obvious. They put a lot of emphasis on his hand injury there. Him clutching his hand outside the pub, etc.

A lot of people on Digital Spy reckon it could be Fatboy.

Fatboy? Seriously? That would be comical!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Looked like a female hand to me. The nails were all manicured and the fingers looked slim.

Is Kat having a lesbian affair? :eek:

My money would be on Mo :o

Yeah, I know they're related but this is EE after all ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I still miss the old Lucy, she'd be way more suited to this storyline rather than back combed hair hunched shoulders skinny bum moany face. This one makes me cringe.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest... Speaking of chests...what is with Kat and shoving her phone down her bra?

I thought that the hand on her face looked tanned and chubby, Derek or Masood?

They really have us guessing on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,831 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Yangedd wrote: »
    Fatboy? Seriously? That would be comical!

This is the same show that revealed Darren as the father of Heather's child. Anything could happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Sayid and Masood are out.

Sayed has been out for a long time.

The hand seems fat could be Derek then :p

Max loves Tanya. Could it be Michael?

Ok for what it's worth here is what Im thinking,

Who is having the affair with Kat?

Max Possibly Yes as he is a horn dog Possibly No as him and Tanya seem to be really happy

Jack Possibly Yes as they have a connection after the baby story line, the tender way he held he face points to some one who is a good person
    POssibly NO as She s a bit too skanky for him

Phatboy, POssibly YEs ?? only if they want an insane storyline along the lines of Heather's babydaddy type shocker POssibly No simply as it is Phatboy, a mere child

Derek, Possibly yes as its the grossest pairing imaginable
    Possibly No as its the grossest pairing imaginable, every time I see him leering at her it reminds me of her evil uncle. I will be really upset if it is Derek

Michael, POssibly yes wedding day conversation they have a history. As Janine is taken up with baby Scarlet he might feel a bit neglected:rolleyes:
    Possibly No .............otherthan she dont like him much I cant say anythink else...........hmmm so maybe??

I really think we could be being led up the garden path with all these redherrings/clues.............Roll on the 14th... Ahh bless the look on alfies face I can nearly see it now and as another poster said the thought of the inevitable 'Im Kat Slater innit slapper speech' is a bit meh

Now must go and get a life, am putting way too much time into this

Ok for what it's worth here is what Im thinking,

Who is having the affair with Kat?

Max Possibly Yes as he is a horn dog Possibly No as him and Tanya seem to be really happy

Jack Possibly Yes as they have a connection after the baby story line, the tender way he held he face points to some one who is a good person
    POssibly NO as She s a bit too skanky for him

Phatboy, POssibly YEs ?? only if they want an insane storyline along the lines of Heather's babydaddy type shocker POssibly No simply as it is Phatboy, a mere child

Derek, Possibly yes as its the grossest pairing imaginable
    Possibly No as its the grossest pairing imaginable, every time I see him leering at her it reminds me of her evil uncle. I will be really upset if it is Derek

Michael, POssibly yes wedding day conversation they have a history. As Janine is taken up with baby Scarlet he might feel a bit neglected:rolleyes:
    Possibly No .............otherthan she dont like him much I cant say anythink else...........hmmm so maybe??

I really think we could be being led up the garden path with all these redherrings/clues.............Roll on the 14th... Ahh bless the look on alfies face I can nearly see it now and as another poster said the thought of the inevitable 'Im Kat Slater innit slapper speech' is a bit meh

Now must go and get a life, am putting way too much time into this

You go girl. That's all I can say!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭halkar

I don't think it's Max. Kat got a text from her new toy about her appearance behind the bar and him jumping over to bar to her :D. Max was not in the pub at the time and was talking on the phone after getting off the bus and while he was going to pub before fatboy fall on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Sayed has been out for a long time.

:p

Have they definitely said it's gonna be one of those men though? Maybe it's Winston :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement