Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭Turquoise Lagoon

I'm starting to think it's fatboy :P I couldn't see any of the others writing I love you in lipstick

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ha ha ha based on what happened in the fight which was gas but how did it start? I missed that bit.

I don't know it could have been not a likely candidate but based on when kat was helping clean up his hand and face it could been Max or Michael, we know its not Ray but could derek ugh or Jack but don't think it is since Sharon on the scene. Michael has been absent a lot so could be him but its hard to know.

Are they likely going to drag this out till Christmas it be crazy if they did be better if they at least have it all out by Halloween make for interesting viewing, well they are in a process of elimination at least based on the scenes with Kat! But the fella that was there, alfie knows him anyway! He obviously was at the vic during the fight so we know its one of them at least who ever it is! We have to keep guessing!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Max seems far too obvious given his history and the fact that they made a huge deal about him hurting his right hand and getting a hit on the head off the door. I'm thinking he's a red herring (pun intended).

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

I was thinking it could be Michael or Fatboy after watching Friday's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Where did the name Fatboy come from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    :p

Have they definitely said it's gonna be one of those men though? Maybe it's Winston :pac:

I was about to say the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

lisaj wrote: »
    Where did the name Fatboy come from?

Not 100% sure, but here's my guess....

His real name is Arthur Chubb, Chubb - Chubby - Fat....

Fatboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

I love Fatboy. He's such a sweetie. Who remembers the scene in the police station when he was trying to describe mashing bambi? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

What was Max at with his wad of cash?

A close up of his hand revealed it to be slim and freckly, so I reckon that rules him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Guessing Max got someone pregnant when he was away that time.

Sharon is ludicrous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Well it isn't Ian or Masood.

Jeez, that flat and that Kat both look skanky :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

she should have shaved her pits a bit better....gross

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

ooo so it's not Winstin, or Fatboy or the chef guy...the big white foot gave it away so it has to be michael or max

im sorry but nobody has a white foot and a black hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I reckon it's Derek. the thought of them together makes me want to puke though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Michael Jackson did for a while ;)

dfbemt wrote: »
    Michael Jackson did for a while ;)

lol are you my friend on facebook?! i just posted that on a friends page!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

all red herrings I tell ya:D:D:D done to drive us mad

I now think its Michael..................am going with the we are both so damaged only we can be good together angle.

they did have a genuine connection the morning of the wedding ,which to me makes sense of the rediculous lipstick msg

I don't think it is, its probably one of the branning boys but not derek. Could be someone else we haven't taken notice of and be unexpected! He were there at the time of the fight that much we do know! Its possible it could be Michael, hope they don't run this till Christmas. So who owns the flat then eh and what's up with Kat holding the photo!? Sure could turn out to be Alfie all along lol! Didn't think Michael want to be with Kat again he made that clear to her before. And who would write he loves her with lippy only Alfie or a fella who be all cutie wooties!

So what is the story with Sharon and Tania, I missed a few episodes recently, have they found out they are sisters? They seem to hang out a lot together despite having a lot of differences and conflict of interest between each other?

What has happened to phil?

Is it me or should Ian be driving at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

doovdela wrote: »
    Its possible it could be Michael, hope they don't run this till Christmas.

For that last time:
    Alfie is shocked by Kat's affair
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a401461/alfie-is-shocked-by-kats-affair.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

There was no black hand it was just the lighting and being in the shadows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Just a stab in the dark....

i think it was Mr. Popadopolus (sp)

Is he Fatboys boss in chicken place- he is actually some bird- if he wasnt such a prick!

Sharon and Tanya would want to cop on seriously- Oscar is an apparant mute and Dennis (Dinny... denny....etc) needs a HAIRCUT!!! So the 2 of them snipeing over a coffee over which child handled the day betters is P A T E H I C !!!!!!!!!

PS-The fact that the FF producers expect us to believe Sharon and Tanya are the same clothes size is laughable!!! How the fook did sharon for into tanyas clothes in 1st episode when she is clearly a stone(ish) heavier than tanya atm- u could see it tonight at the gates tanya has no stomach or ass where as sharon does

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lisaj wrote: »
    What was Max at with his wad of cash?

A close up of his hand revealed it to be slim and freckly, so I reckon that rules him out.

Yep Max is out of the picture so that leaves Mikey, Derek and Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

EastEnders bosses have today (September 4) confirmed the upcoming arrival of Cora Cross's long-lost daughter Ava.

As rumoured for a few days, actress Claire Perkins has been cast in the role of Ava, who makes her Walford debut later this year.

Back in July, viewers saw Cora's daughter Tanya find out about Ava, the sister she never knew she had. However, Cora later told Tanya that Ava tragically died just after being born.

Upcoming EastEnders episodes will see the revelation that Ava is in fact alive and well, which is likely to cause shockwaves on Albert Square.

However, firm details on how Ava makes her entrance and how Cora and Tanya will react are still being kept under wraps.

Following days of rumours among fans, EastEnders confirmed Perkins's casting to Digital Spy today.

The actress previously played the role of Denise Boulter on Channel 5 soap Family Affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Lisha wrote: »
    all red herrings I tell ya:D:D:D done to drive us mad

I now think its Michael..................am going with the we are both so damaged only we can be good together angle.

they did have a genuine connection the morning of the wedding ,which to me makes sense of the rediculous lipstick msg

Haven't they been there and done that already ?
    He's Tommy's dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Glendambo

When did the affair start?

Maybe it's Joey or someone ridiculous like that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

I think I was the 1st to say and have always maintained, it HAS to be Michael!

Does anyone remember when he 1st showed up and she was pregnant with his kid, he was begging her to leave Alfie and run away with him.. It has to be him, and it fits in nicely with the actress who plays Janines leaving.

Eastenders has been pure rubbish lately, but I have been patient even with the likes of the Ian storyline, and Sharon and her irritating spawns return.
    However if the mystery lover turns out to be Derek, or anyone else bar Michael, I'm gonna switch off for good!

could be all out by next week! :eek: Or will it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I think I'm the only one who really has no interest in the kat storyline. It'll end the same way, her blaming it on her abuse etc. How she has never been to a counsellor I don't know. Or has she?

I was really hoping cora would turn out to be Sharon's mum...how cool would that be! And what was max doing at that house?

• Advertisement

Have we not found out yet if Cora is Sharon's mam or not?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement