Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,202 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

AJ (Mas's brother) is coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Oh jeepers if he brings that blasted coin, I'll never be able to look at it again
    Must be part of trying to inject a bit of comedy into EE.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

scudzilla wrote: »
    For Real???

piggy.jpg

Seen this 1 on Facebook today. haha I'm terrible I'm no oil painting myself:o
    549651_435242596519372_1220321285_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,303 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Another character that seems rather pointless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

The Press Association reports that Anthony will lose everything, including his antiques shop, in a poker game with Derek Branning (Jamie Foreman), the father of love interest Alice (Jasmyn Banks).

Anthony begs Derek for mercy, only to be given enough money to leave Albert Square.

Lapinskas' departure from the show was announced in May, with the actor saying that he hoped the character may someday return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Who was Jay's dad? Did he appear in the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

The guy who plays Jay is amazing. I hope he gets to Hollywood and wins Oscars! He's always been brilliant but the past week has really shown what he can do. Love his character too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Who was Jay's dad? Did he appear in the show?

His dad was Jayce (Jason) He was killed off in a gangland story about 5 years ago.

Temaz wrote: »
    I read a rumor a while back that Phil will be leaving the show next year in a huge 'Who killed Phil' storyline.

He can join his son in prison hopefully

Shirley should send down Phil she owes him nothing

I feel sorry for Jay tonight even Billy turned him away btw will Billy now sell the story to the press after his cousin Ben is the real murder and not Andrew who he previous sold a story about :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

I did feel sorry for Billy throwing out Jay -he really didnt want to, but had to put the baby 1st.

Saying that he cud have at least found him somewhere else to go...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Felt so sorry for Jay esp as everyone thinks they both killed her! God help him if Andrew gets his hands on him like he nearly did :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Felt so sorry for Jay esp as everyone thinks they both killed her! God help him if Andrew gets his hands on him like he nearly did :eek:

In fairness, Andrew could have tried a little harder :D He gave up after a 30 second sprint..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Oh God my heart goes out to Jay.

The actor is really doing a great job - one of the very few excellent performances I've seen in teh soaps (along with the guy who played Aaron in Emmerdale). Hope he gets the recognition he deserves for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm so confused. Why is everyone acting like Jay killed Heather? if he had he'd be in jail!

Lauren Branning tried to kill Max (so did Tanya)

Zoe Slater covered up a murder

Alfie's cousins were involved in all sorts of stuff

pretty much every feckin character or their extended family has done worse stuff than Jay! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

phasers wrote: »
    I'm so confused. Why is everyone acting like Jay killed Heather? if he had he'd be in jail!

Lauren Branning tried to kill Max (so did Tanya)

Zoe Slater covered up a murder

Alfie's cousins were involved in all sorts of stuff

pretty much every feckin character or their extended family has done worse stuff than Jay! :mad:

Everyone seems to think Jay and Ben did it together. Pure and simple. I reckon it will eventually come out how Phil manipulated him in the cover-up, like how he tried to with Shirley and the rest of the family, and how messed up he is. If I remember was it Jay who first stumbled upon the scene or how did it play out?

I really cannot wait to see it all unravel for Phil. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Glad to see a bit of the old Ian we all know and love. :rolleyes: But would someone pleeeease tell him to get rid of that manky auld yoke on his head !!

Jay and Shirley owe Phil f*ck all they should grass him up, Jay should also say Ian knew as well for a while take them all down

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Also Lucy needs to loosen up on Ian, like she never ran away from home...

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Also Lucy needs to loosen up on Ian, like she never ran away from home...

TBF he did choose Mandy over her

• Advertisement

TBF he did choose Mandy over her

Yeah but can she not see that was all part of his breakdown. Sure he was acting weird as hell back then. Plus he's been living on the streets for months and clearly has mental issues so she would need to get over herself. She's being really harsh with him when she doesn't have to be :/ Not that he was a saint but still at this moment in time he needs proper help.

From last nights episode when Shirley remembered Phil was hour and half late to the dinner does this mean she now believes Phil was involved in the cover up?

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Yeah but can she not see that was all part of his breakdown. Sure he was acting weird as hell back then. Plus he's been living on the streets for months and clearly has mental issues so she would need to get over herself. She's being really harsh with him when she doesn't have to be :/ Not that he was a saint but still at this moment in time he needs proper help.

From last nights episode when Shirley remembered Phil was hour and half late to the dinner does this mean she now believes Phil was involved in the cover up?

Didnt Phil tell Shirley he covered up Hev's murder and made it look like a robbery :confused: this is what I dont understand why Shirley is protecting Phil he nearly went to kill her when she was going to tell the police on Ben

Didnt Phil tell Shirley he covered up Hev's murder and made it look like a robbery :confused: this is what I dont understand why Shirley is protecting Phil he nearly went to kill her when she was going to tell the police on Ben

Oh I must have missed that part?! Thought him Jay and Ben are completely keeping his name out of things and only the 3 of them know.

Guess since she leaving him she will take Denise up on the offer of staying at the BnB....but Jay is currently there so he could end up back on the streets again :/ Felt bad for him when Lola freaked out about him being near the baby and acting all scared around him and her suppose to be such a "tough nut".

Urgh we will have to see sniffling Abby now all distraught about the whole thing when she comes back. She cries a lot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Lucy's a teenager so her difficulty in forgiving her father who abandoned her to run businesses and care for a young child, having chosen a short-lived girlfriend over her, is hardly surprising surely?

It isn't surprising but she is being way too harsh. She knows now that he had a mental breakdown and is still going through that breakdown so it isn't black and white. It's not like he didn't love or care about them he literally lost his mind!

Think it is Derek

Can't imagine Derek telling anyone that he loves them.

I thought Lauren was off the booze :rolleyes:

Joey seems to be a bully just like his daddy Derek wouldnt be surprised if he started picking on Ian more

And again why are Shirley and Jay covering for Phil :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah a bit mad that Lauren was having a party at lunchtime, it was like she invited everyone around to see her getting drunk and wind them up then when they left she did shots of vodka on her own :eek:

• Advertisement

I think Whitney might like Dereks son a bit more than she would like to admit to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement