Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Small spoiler and first hint of Xmas story line

Max and Tanya wedding day is on 24th December!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Tindie wrote: »
    Small spoiler and first hint of Xmas story line

Max and Tanya wedding day is on 24th December!

Seen this on the front of a magazine today, what does he do to devastate her again? I assume it has something to do with the money he fecked through someones letterbox last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Thank fcuk Shirley is gone, if only for a while. Sick of her tbh. Constant whinging and hypocrisy. Is Carly staying around?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

should be a good storyline and because I like Tanya and Max, not pushed on Lauren but maybe she will grow on me

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

That odd, they are blood related are they? , so is this really first incest story line? (I don't count Ronnie and Archie or Sharon and Dennis (Joey dose look like him a bit)

if this happens, I can see then end up being brother and Sister to make more shocking, maybe Xmas Reveal!

How funny would be Max Slept with Derek wife and Joey is son son, Derek find out and they slept with Tanya and that Laura is he Daughter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

yellow hen wrote: »
    Seen this on the front of a magazine today, what does he do to devastate her again? I assume it has something to do with the money he fecked through someones letterbox last week.

Seems to me that
    Max met someone else while he was divorced from Tanya and living away from the square and has a secret love child

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Tindie wrote: »

if this happens, I can see then end up being brother and Sister to make more shocking, maybe Xmas Reveal!

How funny would be Max Slept with Derek wife and Joey is son son, Derek find out and they slept with Tanya and that Laura is he Daughter :D
    Eh what?!

ArtyC wrote: »
    Eh what?!

It's was meant as a Joke, to make story line even more silly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Where on earth did janine learn how to cook lamb?! Not so long ago she was eating baked beans from a tin in a manky flat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

I think kat in having an affair with a woman.....they are making the guys to obvious. The only man I think it would be is Phil. Wish they would get on with its getting boating now.

Still think Kat's man is Derek

Was Mikey Moon ruled out tonight so?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Justask wrote: »
    I think kat in having an affair with a woman.....they are making the guys to obvious. The only man I think it would be is Phil. Wish they would get on with its getting boating now.

I agree. If it is Derek, Michael, max or jack it's just boring and predictable. Actually all the storyline a at the moment are dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lol ed at Kat on plastic covered cushions tonight, bleurch on so many levels

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I still think it's Tracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Getting bored at this stage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Thursday at long last

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

What's the betting when Alfie confronts Kat we will get the usual self pity about how she's molded that way and how she's dirty and filthy and can't help but he a slapper and have sex with men because that's the way "Uncle Harry" made her. I mean, seriously, they can only repeat this storyline over and over until Kat finally faces her demons and gets help for the abuse that happened to her. At this stage I'd rather watch Jean in the middle of a bipolar episode and going crazy than this same ole same ole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Sharon's secret is
    EastEnders returnee Sharon Rickman will be seen battling an addiction to painkillers in a new storyline.

Magazine reports have revealed that Sharon (Letitia Dean) heads to an addicts' support group later this month, giving viewers their first glimpse at her secret struggle.

Sharon finds herself under pressure in upcoming episodes as Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) plans a revamp at the Queen Vic, which includes asking his former lover to get back behind the bar.

Unfortunately for Phil, Sharon isn't at all keen on the idea due to the bad memories that the pub holds for her.

When Phil seems reluctant to take no for an answer, Sharon begins to crack under the stress of the situation - struggling to resist the temptation of the addiction she's been hiding since her return to Albert Square.

Keen to stay in control, it's at this point that Sharon visits the support group at the community centre to pour her heart out.

Reports say that Phil later apologises for his harsh behaviour towards Sharon, so it seems that she could be staying at the R&R where she feels more comfortable. But will Sharon be able to beat her addiction, and is there anyt

If he wants Sharon to run the pub where does Kat and Alfie go then?

• Advertisement

EastEnders star Preeya Kalidas has returned to the soap for a brief guest appearance, Digital Spy can confirm.

The actress is reprising her role as Amira Shah once again before her on-screen ex-partner Syed Masood makes his departure from the show.

Kalidas hinted at Amira's return on Twitter last week, telling fans: "The heels are back and I'm not talking about mine.."

An EastEnders spokesperson confirmed the news to Digital Spy today (September 11), explaining that Amira will be back on screen for a couple of episodes.

The reasons for Amira's return have yet to be revealed, but show bosses have promised plenty more drama for the Masoods in the build-up to Syed's exit.

Amira was last seen in Walford in March, when she left the area after finally realising that Syed would never love her.

Marc Elliott and John Partridge, who play Syed and his lover Christian, announced their EastEnders exits last week and will depart screens in November.

A lot Eastenders news today!

EastEnders' car crash Spoiler!
    EastEnders fans can expect more turmoil for the Branning family later this year as Lauren and Joey are at the centre of a horrifying car crash.

Cast and crew started work on the dramatic scenes last night (September 10), and it is thought that the on-location filming will continue throughout the week.

Firm storyline details are currently being kept under wraps, but the Daily Mail reports that viewers will see a joyride go horribly wrong after Lauren (Jacqueline Jossa) steals her uncle Derek's car.

With Joey (David Witts) joining his cousin for the trip, both of their lives could be left hanging in the balance when Lauren loses control of the vehicle and smashes it into the front window of a shop.

Filming has been taking place in Keynsham, Somerset. Some local newspaper reports have suggested that the scenes will climax with a fireball stunt, but this remains unconfirmed.

Digital Spy understands that EastEnders will air the storyline in November, providing one of the show's biggest moments of the year.

A Walford insider commented: "Everyone is really excited about these scenes. It's going to be a huge storyline for us in a few weeks' time, so it's definitely one for the fans to watch out for."

News of Lauren and Joey's terrible accident follows recent tabloid reports suggesting that the pair could develop romantic feelings towards each other within the next few weeks.

This sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Temaz wrote: »
    Sharon's secret is
    EastEnders returnee Sharon Rickman will be seen battling an addiction to painkillers in a new storyline.

Magazine reports have revealed that Sharon (Letitia Dean) heads to an addicts' support group later this month, giving viewers their first glimpse at her secret struggle.

Sharon finds herself under pressure in upcoming episodes as Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) plans a revamp at the Queen Vic, which includes asking his former lover to get back behind the bar.

Unfortunately for Phil, Sharon isn't at all keen on the idea due to the bad memories that the pub holds for her.

When Phil seems reluctant to take no for an answer, Sharon begins to crack under the stress of the situation - struggling to resist the temptation of the addiction she's been hiding since her return to Albert Square.

Keen to stay in control, it's at this point that Sharon visits the support group at the community centre to pour her heart out.

Reports say that Phil later apologises for his harsh behaviour towards Sharon, so it seems that she could be staying at the R&R where she feels more comfortable. But will Sharon be able to beat her addiction, and is there anyt

YAWN

Yep defo think Derek is Kat's man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

They usually make the actor look better coming up to a main story line. Derek has lost weight and is somehow more tanned. I don't think they know themselves who it is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Ah no! It can't be Derek! Please nooooo! It has to be some one immature and insecure otherwise they'd have told her where to go with her tantrums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Shes just banging all of 'em

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

so all the men went for a ramble during the night and none of them bumped into each other :rolleyes: Alfie seems to have been the only one to have a good nights sleep and then he wakes up to a pooey nappy and Kat not there to change it :D I'm not liking the dirty Kat and couldn't give a stuff who she's sleeping with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Lucy looks really really bad. Why doesn't somebody do something about it. She's fading away before our eyes :(

• Advertisement

Lucy looks really really bad. Why doesn't somebody do something about it. She's fading away before our eyes :(

Is it wrong I want her to fade away :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement