Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think I'm the only one who really has no interest in the kat storyline. It'll end the same way, her blaming it on her abuse etc. How she has never been to a counsellor I don't know. Or has she?

I was really hoping cora would turn out to be Sharon's mum...how cool would that be! And what was max doing at that house?

I think Max said to Tanya he beat someone up badly while away with Derek think he was giving money to his victim and I think the victim is connected with Ava Cross

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

This Kat storyline is driving me mad now - tell us who it is already!! I think it's either Jack or Derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

That Sharon one really sickens me! Can't stand the way she goes on with her son..calling him "Denny baby" ffs :mad: And why doesn't she get his hair cut? Since she was compared to Miss Piggy, I see Miss Piggy on the screen every time she appears...really. She talks in a peculiar way sometimes too. Says a bunch of words in the one breadth sometimes and it comes out in a kind of trembly way. Can't describe it properly , but it sounds real weird to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

She talks in a peculiar way sometimes too. Says a bunch of words in the one breadth sometimes and it comes out in a kind of trembly way. Can't describe it properly , but it sounds real weird to me :(

Max talks like that too, while holding his face half sideways.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

doovdela wrote: »
    Have we not found out yet if Cora is Sharon's mam or not?

From post #3865

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80599600&postcount=3865

• Advertisement

Ooh, what about the text hint with Jack there?

lisaj wrote: »
    Ooh, what about the text hint with Jack there?

Just trying to throw us off the scent! Sure it could have been Michaels phone going off and even at that it doesn't automatically mean that the text was from Kat!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I really couldn't care any less who Kat is Boffing but Guessing Derek or Micky Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I just don't care and couldn't be bothered even guessing!! Have learned the hard way over the years that the outcome of these things is usually a complete anti-climax!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

How many rooms does the B + B have? I don't understand how they fit that many rooms :confused:

Kim, Denise and Patrick I assume have all their own rooms. Jay, Sharon, Shirley now staying there too.

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    How many rooms does the B + B have? I don't understand how they fit that many rooms :confused:

Kim, Denise and Patrick I assume have all their own rooms. Jay, Sharon, Shirley now staying there too.

I think if you look at it it's a double fronted house so could easily have 7-8 bedrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

That Sharon one really sickens me! Can't stand the way she goes on with her son..calling him "Denny baby" ffs :mad: And why doesn't she get his hair cut? Since she was compared to Miss Piggy, I see Miss Piggy on the screen every time she appears...really. She talks in a peculiar way sometimes too. Says a bunch of words in the one breadth sometimes and it comes out in a kind of trembly way. Can't describe it properly , but it sounds real weird to me :(

lol totally agree:D She is driving me insane. Plus this whole comparison and warring with Tanya is alittle too obvious isn't it. Is she in enders for a long time or just a short spell?

Mini wrote: »
    lol totally agree:D She is driving me insane. Plus this whole comparison and warring with Tanya is alittle too obvious isn't it. Is she in enders for a long time or just a short spell?

I would have thought that a child around Denny's age, would respond to constantly being called "Denny baby" with "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

mtjm wrote: »
    she was in the show before in 1997 as a dart team captain

Does Kim's B&B only have full time guests now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

buuubbuuuttt they are the only good looking ones:(:(

Noooo not Christian!!! All the gays are leaving, Ben, Syed, Christian :(

Shouldnt Shirley be as mad as she is with Jay with Phil as well :confused: the least she could do before she left was tell all about his involvement in Hev's death

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shouldnt Shirley be as mad as she is with Jay with Phil as well :confused: the least she could do before she left was tell all about his involvement in Hev's death

Oh she'll be back don't worry - you heard her at the end! She's plotting her revenge I reckon and maybe she'll come back at Christmas for another "explosive" storyline!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

What did people think of Tanya and Sharon become friends on Friday night. It's meant to be the start of a brilliant friendship. I like Tanya and she hasn't ever really had a good friend in Albert Square. Here's hopes to them have great laughs together in the coming months!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

will.i.am wrote: »
    What did people think of Tanya and Sharon become friends on Friday night. It's meant to be the start of a brilliant friendship. I like Tany
    a and she hasn't ever really had a good friend in Albert Square. Here's hopes to them have great laughs together in the coming months!:D

She was great friends with Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

foxy06 wrote: »
    She was great friends with Jane

She was ya- I liked Jane. Wish we could swap Sharon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

I'm starting to think it might be Ray - wasn't he scratching his head and neck when he was talking to Alfie in The Vic?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

I'm starting to think it might be Ray - wasn't he scratching his head and neck when he was talking to Alfie in The Vic?
    :confused:
    I was scratching my own head with just the thought of them bugs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's been narrowed down to Derek , Max, Jack and Michael I read today in the paper.

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

ArtyC wrote: »
    She was ya- I liked Jane. Wish we could swap Sharon!

Oh ya. I remember that now. Jane is now in Waterloo road speaking in an alcoholic school teacher. I think the problem with Jane in Eastenders was she sort of became a plain Jane!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's been narrowed down to Derek , Max, Jack and Michael I read today in the paper.
    I would say Michael then as him and Janine aren't very lovey dovey at the moment and him and Kat have a past

It is Derek which is sick as he kinda looks like her Uncle Harry that abused her imo

• Advertisement

It cant be Ray. HE was ashown t haewhite skin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement