Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum v Soccer Forum - Requiem

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Careca suggested I put my name in the hat to play in these games. Think I'll stick to astro twice a week. Playing with that Hector fella sounds like a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Hey muso!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Time to take a step back lads.

As for how I, and Hectorjelly (though I do not presume to speak for him), have remarked about Reganio and mrDerek. They came onto this thread as posters I did not know or recognise, who did not contribute anywhere else in this forum and who simply asked for a game. I had no problems with that and I made it clear, both in this thread and via PM, that regular posters and people who had played before would get preference in the team selection. They both agreed that was fine. On the day neither turned up and, for whatever reason that may be, it really did not speak well for them in future. FWIW, on later consideration, I would not be against them coming to games in future but they would have to realise they would be on the bottom of the pecking order given what had happened last week. That's just the way of things.

I dont post actively i just quietly observe (my skill level is not at a point where i can criticise or help out other peoples plays) as i once pointed out.Fair enough i am willing to accept im at the bottom of the pecking order.I do not expect to get accepted for any future games but how and ever i will put forward my name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

mrDerek wrote: »
    I dont post actively i just quietly observe (my skill level is not at a point where i can criticise or help out other peoples plays) as i once pointed out.Fair enough i am willing to accept im at the bottom of the pecking order.I do not expect to get accepted for any future games but how and ever i will put forward my name.

Derek just put your name down for future games. HJ cannot ban anybody from playing but if you cant turn up then let Keith know earlier than you did last weekend. Thats all. And be prepared to accept you most likely wont start the game but should get a run at some point.

Jay

Advertisement